So this is the power of Joss Whedon

So this is the power of Joss Whedon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=teSl9i9fXs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s somehow Whedon’s fault that Ben is an alcoholic?

So this is the power of Taiki Sheepfucker...

>not posting the Whedon Avengers Age of Ultron webm

>making fun of Whedon is somehow making fun of DC

No, it's Whedon's fault that he decided that the jarring difference in stage lighting, camera angle and the actor's look [just see how sweaty he is in the 2nd cut] are all worth forcing upon your audience for a shitty quip that's not only shitty but doesn't fit with the tone and style of both the character and the movie.

They only needed to improve Snyder's writing and keep his gorgeous cinematography. Instead they gonna paste together 2 different directors just so their worst faults will stick like a sore thumb. Awful decision making at WB

>ben's beard changes shape, density and color between shots
>his hair changes
>the lighting changes
>even the skin of his face is different

whats the problem here? can someone explain to a non autist?

see

0-3 seconds is Snyder's shot
3 second onwards it's Whedon, with Affleck throwing a lame quip because Jossy boy can't get a hard on without hamfisting those everywhere.

Snyder didn't write Man of Steel or Batman v Superman.

No, but he gave it the okay and went with it. That includes the portrayal of Lex Luthor which is the worst to ever grace our minds, or the hamfisting of Justice League with an e-mail slideshow just so we know that Avengers 2.0 is coming. He bears the responsibility of a story that tried to do to many things at once instead of focusing on what was important, something that Watchmen also was guilty of.

>Lex Luthor which is the worst to ever grace our minds
Automatically worthless opinion

But he made a quip in the original trailers? Flash kid did too, don't pretend like this is new.

horrid

He was perfect for the kind of story they were telling
Just because it didn't adhere to your comics does not make it "le worst ever"

I've read that Affleck has swollen-up so badly from all the booze and eating that they've had to give him the ol' "CGI diet" routine of heavy post-production digital slimming. Even then, you can still see that something "just ain't right".

>get paid millions for a role
>can't be assed to cut the booze and keep in shape

Disgraceful.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with comics, and everything to do with the fact that the best villains are the ones who inspire genuine fear and loathing in the viewer, making their downfall all the more satisfying. Contrast that with a fidgety, kooky performance straight out of the 1966 Batman show that only makes you shake your head and roll your eyes.

To be fair to Whedon it's not his fault Ben became an alcoholic loser in barely a few months.

Hahaha they reshot the whole flick because everyone who came back for reshoots looked like shit

Why is his face wet in the reshoot? Is it the alcohol pouring out?

And it was reshot just to include a quip in a scene where there already is another quip

>have more money than you can spend
>have a contractual obligation to continue in a role you don't want, that at one point was your dream role, but studio meddling and incompetence reduced it to a total nightmare.

Is Ben drunk 24/7? Look at that alchy face bloat!

I wonder if that's part of why he's drinking.

>gorgeous cinematography
Sup Forums really needs to learn film making terminology

>This is a movie production worth hundreds of millions of dollars

>we need more quips
>I'm not really sure Afflecks up to it, and-
>I said
>MORE
>QUIPS

>We need more quips in this scene, let's reshoot it six months after the original was shot

NEGUS

>six months

was one of the first things they shot
snyder wasn't replaced by whedon until may 2017

You really have to wonder if that one quip was worth the money and hassle needed to do that reshoot.

Imagine having to reshoot every scene more than a year after just to add quips

afleck wont do the solo will he, he was so fucking perfect in bvs

can't wait to torrent the bluray, the webms of Fatman are going to be great

>The hair
>The windows
>The fucking lighting on his face
>His whole fucking face

This is sinful

Ben... easy on the alcohol

Seriously, the original looks just fine, what was the point of reshooting what seems like fairly simple, inconsequential scene

he looks like two different people

>Literally everyone in the cast says this is what Snyder wanted even when he left
>Sup Forums is still in denial

>he listens to the people who have a vested economic interest in selling the movie no matter what
Are you a retard or do you just pretend to be one?

I was legitimately sad when Cavill backstabbed Snyder. I was fine with Gal and the rest of the posers but Snyder was always so proud of his choice for Superman. And he was always proud of MoS-BvS never resorting to shitty apologies or crying out in media.

He doesn't deserve this shit. The kindest director in Hollywood having his film redone by some Marvel hack who got famous by fucking insecure actresses in the ass. And now his most trusted actor disrespecting his films like that. That's rough. That's rough as fuck.

>gets casted to play the Man of Tomorrow
>this is the role of a lifetime
>hack director does hack things and you become the worst version of Superman ever
I don't blame Cavill.
Stay in denial faggot. Ben is the same guy that said BvS was too smart for him. He's loyal to Snyder.

Fuck off Cavill is the best version of Superman. In 10 years he would be in perfect age to play Kingdom Come Superman. It's obvious Snyder's films had some of those elements aswell.

Your obviously baiting but Stephen Lang with a ponytail is the best choice for Kingdom Come.

He also got backstabbed by Gadot
Poor guy

Dude wake up. MoS and BvS are terrible movies. Snyder is a bad director.

And Ben saying he thought BvS was "too dark" even though it was written by his friend Terrio. Seems like these actors will say anything to please journalists the spineless fucks. I doubt Terrio approves of this given him fleeing to Star Wars. Larry Fong is probably still threatening to kill people on Twitter who insult Snyder. Creative people you can trust and who understands vision. Actors are scum. Kubrick was right about them.

>DCucks endlessly defend hack snyder's horrible cape films
>the stars themselves admit the films are heavily flawed trainwrecks

you people are so fucking sad

Now post the Avengers collateral number Marvel Poo.

It's like an alien is typing and MoS was the first movie he saw. How out of sync can you be from reality where you think Snyder is creative?

Nope. WW and SS are bad films. But MoS and BvS are great. Now they're all sucking WW's dick even though everyone knew it was journalists shilling their female-made power fantasies.

This can't be real

After watching 15 MCU movies in a row past month, my standard for creative are now pretty low. And Snyder absolutely exceeds those standards. He's doing far better films than genre standard made by the awful MCU.

What the hell happened to Cavill?

>after eating big pile of shit non-stop I'm thinking this pile of dirt is pretty decent
Pathetic.

>Wonder Woman
Good.

>Batman v Superman
>Man Of Steel
Incoherent mess, terrible writing, etc
BAD

Learn the difference.

MCU is way more creative than the DCEU. MoS is basically what if your average transformer movie tried to be deep.
Kill yourself

how these alcoholics actors handle this shit? i drank a bottle of vodka one day and was puking my insides out the day after, i thought i was going to fucking die

why did they replace snyder with whedon?

Man of Murder is objectively better than Wonder Kike

>t. malelcuck
Enjoy your black lesbian independent valkyrie, faggot

When I watched Suicide Squad I thought "Damn, what a mess. What kind of a fucking retard hires trailer editing company to edit a movie? Hope they'll learn from those mistakes."
And now I see this thread.
What the fuck is wrong with WB?
How far their incompetence goes?
It's unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.

Don't post DC comics marvelfag. You're not worthy.

>Seriously, the original looks just fine, what was the point of reshooting what seems like fairly simple, inconsequential scene

it was LITERALLY just to add a quip youtube.com/watch?v=teSl9i9fXs4

BvS editing was pretty bad too just not as terrible as SS. WB is just a less worst Sony at this point.

>WB is just a less worst Sony at this point.
I don't see how WB is less worst than Sony. For example, Amazing Spider-Man films were meh, but at least they were, I don't know, consistently meh.
WB, on the other hand... I never seen a company sabotaging it's own product so hard as WB does. Flip-floping because of an audience reaction, editing, re-editing reshoots. Company's literally shooting itself in the foot.

And don't forget the studio meddling. BvS is just a panicky response to the success of MCU, without realizing that they became successful only because they took it slow, the exception being Iron Man 2 where they tried to rush things and it ruined the film.

Amazing. Whedon is "fixing" the movie alright.

Holy shit, that's awful, it's shot like a fucking TV show. Snyder is bad with story but at least he does visuals. Now the movie will have absolutely no redeeming qualities, fuck it.

*inhales*

Civil War is a film made entirely out of Feige panicking when he saw the BvS teaser. The film is a blatant BvS copypaste with none of the depth or visual power.

It's a good thing they replaced that Cyborg scene. His delivery was awful.

None of the MCU movies have visual power. Out of all the movies there are barely any images of shots that stuck to my head, while there are plenty from BvS alone even if I watched most of the MCU more recently.

The only MCU movie that did something interesting was Ant Man. That final fight scene with the toy train carts was amusing as hell, but the rest of the movie suffers from the same boring progression all MCU movies have.

>one clip
>says it's comparing two clips
>doesn't post current version
>birches because Ben is an alcoholic and his face literally changed during shooting

There is something not quite right with cyborg qand im too high to figure it out

fatman

You know the cyborg shot is shopped right?

What daytime TV show is this from??

OHHH NOW WHEDONS A HACK? What happened to the WHEDON CHAD comparisons you used to post?

Your mom's bedroom. Cinematography & directing by your dad.

Are you insulting him by alluding to his parent's healthy sex life?

I can't imagine it was that expensive. They just had to rebuild that wall and window and put a fake beard in Affleck.

>cuckoldry
>healthy
the state of Sup Forums.

Just

You guys are fucking retards. You really think they weren't told to say that by WB?

why is this legal?

And they did

So it's bad because of the fight that destroyed the city? Are you retarded? They're fucking super powered aliens who could cave your skull in on accident by sneezing too close to you. Of fucking course there's going to be collateral damage. I've never understood why mongoloidic cretins like you screech and whine over the destruction in MoS but sit there awestruck laughing and drooling all over yourselves when the exact same shit happens in both Avengers movies. Fuck off and hang yourself you autistic cumgargler.

I'd argue that WW is alright. Never minded it. I enjoyed SS but I'm one of those people who just rolled with it, besides, the source material has never been that great. Suicide Squad as a whole is a better concept than anything

What do you mean?

>MCU
>Creative

Pick one

yes- there was no reason to do reshoots