Is it just me or was Worf the most unlikeable character in Trek history? He was a terrible father to Alexander...

Is it just me or was Worf the most unlikeable character in Trek history? He was a terrible father to Alexander, a jerk to his loving parents, and a prick to his partner Jadzia Dax. He always struck me as a self-centered piece of shit.

but it was the Klingon way
he was an excellent security officer, the most dependable next to Data - which is a big thing if you're the head of security, he also led self-defense classes and was very frequently seen with other redshirts.
He was honourable too.

>He always struck me as a self-centered piece of shit.
>self-centered
So was kira, so was quark

imagine being the only Klingon around humans all your life

he was also a child murderer

everyone sucked except for picard, q and data.

Jadzia was a cunt. They were both insufferable they deserved each other.

Neelix was Jar Jar Binks of Star Trek. On TNG Barkley was my most hated character, with Wesley Crusher a close second. On STD Everyone is Neelix.

but its they culture

Neelix was a great character with a great character arc through all the seasons. He actually go through stuff, changed and turned himself into a better character.

he was annoying, he was a shit character
he still didn't trust the captain in s3 when he helped his friend commit crimes

Only good 24th Century Klingon characters were Martok, the lawyer, and the chef. I always preferred their TOS portrayal.

>dude, this child molester is so cool! why can't anybody understand the cool coolness of this child molester?

he's the GOAT character

>muh honour
>prune juice
>when he sings klingon opera
>we do not talk about that with outsiders
>this IS sex
>recommend we...negative

Raised only by Federation Wikipedia articles, Worf had no choice but to become the ultimate Klingaboo.

he is the federations idea of a klingon

EMH was more annoying and all his plot were the sames
>went through existential crisis and from bufoon to serious security officer
>many good episodes between him and Tuvok

Maybe actually watch the show

brapapap

>Neelix
>security officer
Are you high or drunk or something?

>The Durass family will one day RULE the empire!
>Perhaps... but not today.
Gowron's pretty great.

ambassador neelix
morale officer neelix
cook neelix
cuck neelix
pedo neelix
braap officer neelix