Chad Showdown

was this the fight of the century?

I love Steve , but I just KNEW he was fucked the minute I heard the camaro engine

why there was a 28 years old guy on high school?

That's his charm - he's a shit fighter, but he has a good heart.

>he's a shit fighter
He was wining until billy decided to be a bitch and throw a plate at his face.

I don't think he's a bad fighter as far as canon go, Billy is just OP.

More like couple of the century

They talk about it in the extras, but the first version of the season 2 scripts had Billy and Max as werewolves, as the source of their family drama and as a second kind of supernatural, nostalgia thing. But they felt like they couldn't do it justice with the time their scenes had so it got cut out eventually.

>but the first version of the season 2 scripts had Billy and Max as werewolves
Holy shit lmao

He wasn't winning at all. Billy was laughing throughout the whole thing.

sounds incredibly bad
Now I understand why everything about their weird unexplained family dynamic is so terrible

Steve is not a Chad.

Of course he was, that's the chad thing to do.

Hope these two team up in the third season. Would be so fucking epic.

1) He wasn't winning
2) Winning a fight means you put the other guy down.

Steve lost to Billy, then Billy lost to Max.

>then Billy lost to Max
wat?

>They talk about it in the extras, but the first version of the season 2 scripts had Billy and Max as werewolves, as the source of their family drama and as a second kind of supernatural, nostalgia thing.
Would have jumped the shark right there. I can't wait to see how terrible S3 is now that they have to ram some shit in with the gate closed and everything.

seconded

I thought they were about to make Billy a "suppressed homosexual" character during that shower scene which would have made me laugh. He's garbage either way though.

>one needed to smash a plate on his opponent's face
>the other had to drug billy
Yellow-bellied fucks.

>He's garbage either way though.
t. faggot who got bullied in high school

I bet you think it's cowardly to kick a person in the nuts or go for the kneecap.

In a fight, you don't dance around trying to be honorable. It's natural to end the fight as quickly as possible; preferably without killing the other guy.

>I don't think he's a bad fighter as far as canon go
Steve's been in two fights, and he's lost both of them pretty terribly. If Jonathan can kick his ass, he's not a good fighter.

Holy shit werewolves really? What's next? Vampires?

Billy triggers numale betas

>I bet you think it's cowardly to kick a person in the nuts or go for the kneecap.
No, that's fair game. Using a weapon when your opponent doesn't is fucking disgusting though.
I'm talking about a good old fight where neither is trying to kill the other, obviously

I don't hate strong alpha males. I just felt like his character was kinda pointless. Max was pointless too.

That was like watching some documentary about wildlife.

my bet is on beholders or displacer beasts if they're gonna keep with the dnd theme

Who would win in a fight, the demogorgon or ultra chad?

t. degenerate worthless boy

I know you cant understand the concept of honor or a clean fight, but that's a thing and your kind should be wiped from this earth. Fuck you and your whore mother for making a bitch like you exist

>without killing the other guy
why so you can live for the rest of your life knowing that guy might want to get revenge at any moment?

Do you tip your fedora before or after the fight, faggot?

I know it's the 80s, but there should at least be a karate school or boxing gym in Hawkins right? Ffs, next season Dustin will probably beat the shit out of Steve (and bang Nancy).

He is absolutely a shit fighter. Jonathon beat the fuck out of him and he wouldn't fight his friend either. Every fight he gets into he loses. He's literally all losses at this point.

Steve is a DEX fag

Billy is STR

Source? Because I haven't seen anything about it, and it sounds seriously out of place with the rest of the show.

Don't mind me, just posting Chad-fight kino

>"but the first version of the season 2 scripts had Billy and Max as werewolves"
>all these pleb naysayers

That would have been awesome. Werewolves are such an underused monster. See: Ginger Snaps for how it can go so right.

If we assume that demogorgons are super sensitive to Chad power levels based on Steve's efficiency in killing monsters, then we can reach the conclusion turbochad would royaly annihilate demodogs

Before and after. That's the honorable thing to do.

This.
If you've ever received any training other than strictly for sport/competition, one of the first things drilled into your head is that there's no such thing as a "fair fight". Fuck fair. Steve's lucky Billy didn't slice him up with what was left of the plate. Winning is winning.

Steve isn't a fucking Chad by any definition. He's skinny, short, could be mistaken for a woman, loses every fight he's in, and is the definition of overconfident white kid.

Keep in mind at the time Steve looked like a pedo harboring his sister and hosting an underage orgy. In that situation would you bother "fighting fair"?

There are hour long aftershow discussions for each episode with the writer/director team and different actors and people from the crew talking about all different parts of the show. It comes up all through that. Like, they say something like, they wanted another supernatural element, when they're talking about the reasons they added Max as a character. And they compare Billy's basketball and shower stuff with the old Teen Wolf movie and the more current show, respectively, for example. It's all through there.

True chads don't fight each other. This is a true chad showdown.

This is because Steve actually isnt a bad person. Jonathan and Billy both has a lot of problems going on, so they're more inclined to hurt their opponent badly because they go into "me vs the world" mentality easier. This also applies to real life

Pretty sure Billy would shit himself when confronted to a demodog.

You son of a bitch.

seriously, Billy must have thought there's a gangrape going on there

They they said they wanted another supernatural element, and based a couple of scenes on Teen Wolf, and you assumed that meant they were supposed to be werewolves? Is Eleven literally an alien because they based a lot of her scenes on ET?

If it wasn't supposed to be fairfight, then Steve should have used the nail bat from the start. Hopper would have turned a blind eye as well. He didn't want to hurt Max's brother but Billy had no qualms about murdering Steve.

>Nancy with Steve in S1
>Nancy leaves Steve for Piss Pants Peter
>Piss Pants gets arrested for coke
>Steve ends up with Nancy in S3

You're definitely autistic.
Sort your shit man.

So if you roll up to pick up your sister to find her hanging out with three guys her age and an older guy, you're going to establish ground rules before you attack? Gtfo

STEVE DESERVES BETTER THAN NANCY

If somebody jerks off in your sandwich, you don't eat it. You order another sandwich.

>he lost those fights because he's such a good person!

The mental gymnastics of Stevefags everyone. He's a good dude but he's the last person I'd want to back me in a fight. He's 0:3 right now, his own friend shoved him around and he wouldn't even defend himself.

I am saying Billy wanted to murder Steve or seriously hurt him but Steve didn't want to fight Billy or at least avoid the fight.

>chad

he's a fucking cuck

based jonathan is the real chad.

Which was Steve's problem. If somebody rolls up to attack you and you have a bat, USE THE FUCKING BAT.

Just look at this picture.
>Shorter
>Worse skin
>Shittier hair
>Cokehead
>Chad

I agree with this, Nancy relies on raw emotion too much. She got super lucky with the timing of when she sent out those recordings too, a few days before and everyone would have been fucked.

Meanwhile Steve has become a reasonable dude who saves the lives of children and goes for practical goals.

ugly britbong cokehead, soon out of work

>be steve
>chad
>get cucked by a robot

Don't know how it is in America but in Europe Chad's basically are the ones who have the highest social skills. If you're talkative, know how to make friends, then you run the school. And since Billy numerous times mentioned that Steve 'used to run the school', then that pretty much makes him a Chad, regardless of his looks.

What if they jerk off in your cheerios.

Wino a cute!

m-mommy

>FOOD ANALOGY
Who cares, Steve fucked her first.

>based jonathan is the real chad.
>autistic robot loner
>chad

>Steve's bulge

Tube sock

>people doubting King Steve
Absolute state of Sup Forums.
Remember how he went one on one against FUCKING DEMOGORGON with nothing in his hands but baseball bat?

I know it won't happen, but I hope they become friends.

Then Billy can teach Steve how to fight

It will definitely happen probably next season.
>Billy and Steve get trapped in the upside-down
The buddy comedy of the year

I could see this happening. Billy teaches Steve how to be a little more tough. Steve teaches Billy how to control his anger. They both fuck a bunch of fish.

Imagine these two fucking some shit up then driving that Camaro around and having friendly banter with each other while protecting the kids from monster shits. Supernatural: The spin-off.

>season 6 of stranger things
> the show is no solely about a team of monster fighting chads

Ergh, that's not gonna happen, kiddo.

thank god that twilight shitfest didn't make it in

why does nancy not give a shit about mike

>tfw no evil psychic villain yet
Will it happen next season bros?

It'd be a lot cooler if it did.

Quite possibly.

>8 is older than 11 probably by a few years at least

That leaves 7 slots for some adult with super powers to start fucking shit up. They can even say he was "drawn" to the town ST is set in because of 11's power level or w/e.

This shit writes itself.

11 would win everytime though, she's basically the successful experiment. She can snap necks by looking at someone, shit story sorry friends it won't happen.

>DUDE LET'S TURN STRANGER THINGS INTO X-MEN LMAO
Nope, just nope.

>11 would win every time
Well yeah, they're not reinventing the wheel here. That doesn't mean they can't make it dramatic over 9 episodes. All he has to do is pop her into the upside-down for a while, builds tension.

Steve is the best character in the show but Billy is the best chad,both /ourguys/

I'd watch it.

Correct

>hour long
They're less than a half hour long.

My bet is that Dr. Brenner was captured and sent to the upside-down, he is now posessed by that giant creature and gains psychic powers to stand against Eleven a.k.a. Jane or some shit like that