Started watching Wakfu. Great series, like the elf bitch a lot...

Started watching Wakfu. Great series, like the elf bitch a lot. Season 2 seemed off to a good start until where I am now.

Grovy died, they even said they felt his wakfu leave the world and his body did a 'FF7 dissolve into the lifestream', so they just invalidate and make a characters death meaningless?

'Lol we killed this dude off because it really added an element to the story but nah fuck it, he's still alive because demons.'

Other urls found in this thread:

comixology.com/Ogrest/comics-series/24724
youtube.com/watch?v=Uec1kaf_s4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but he's a cool guy so who cares that he's back. Just live with it, it's sort of cheap but eh

Also S1>S2

Those bulges are nice. I've been avoiding it despite wanting to watch it for a while.

Is there a decent amount of homo fanservice?

Demons pull shit like that in fiction notoriously.

There is another reason why he is back, but you have to watch and see.

>inb4 best girl

He's a bad character but has some alright points.

I've never liked the whole 'boy sees girl and instantly falls in love and spends an entire series trying to woo her' type of shit, which was what he was and still is, although he did cool off a bit with that trope when he started getting more in Evangelyne. I do like the show, but the characters are quite one dimensional. Yugo being the 'never give in always fight for everyone and life' do-gooder, Amalie is the snobby princess that gets on my tits more oft than not because 'EWWWW IT'S SO ICKY' even though she's a fucking plant person, Ruel is a humanised Mr. Krabbs, and I only don't hate Evangelyne I have a weak spot for elf-hunter type lassies, but she really falls deep into 'serious tsundere tomboy' and it's annoying to see.

No. There's two plant dudes towards the end of S1 that are super homos tho.

I'm not sure I want to. Stopped watching Adventure Time because they killed off people like that odd wall-painting dude and then brought him back a few episodes later, even with a leadup to his 'death', and Finn lost his arm which was cool, but then magically gets it back.

>he's still alive because demons.'

it gets explained in the movies, but if you want to know now...

Grovy is the Iop god. He makes himself forget because he likes to live a mortal life.

His master is actually his son

>Is there a decent amount of homo fanservice?

Could be

>Is there a decent amount of homo fanservice?
Not really

Why'd you feel the need to call her a bitch?

Sorta

Because she is.

A sexy bitch, but a bitch nonetheless. Not as much of a bitch as Amalia tho.

tfw all the girls are best girls in the show/universe

Pandawas are lewd

>That feel when my gf is a shorth haired blonde french girl
Would I enjoy this? where can I buy prostetic elf ears?

tfw no french gf

>Would I enjoy this?
yes

Probably need to rewatch it in French since I marthoned it on netflick. Since it stopped at the first season but I don't remember there being a good place to watch it.

Can someone lend me a link to the Ogrest manga?
I can't find it anywhere. Not even in french.

He never actually died. It just looked like he did. Besides, did you REALLY think there would be permadeath in a children's cartoon op? You should know better. For shame.

Don't worry, Season 2 gets much better once they actually get to the plot of the season.

Also, when they meet pirate loli and her squid dad.

Pandawa girls are the best

you watch that pixelated shit like your pic? I feel sorry for you.

And Ecaflip men are the best

He still would have died without Rubilax. Immortal doesn't mean invincible. Sure his soul would have reincarnated some time later, but in a completely different body as a baby.

French:
comixology.com/Ogrest/comics-series/24724

>Those bulges are nice.
That they are

That's a big pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=Uec1kaf_s4Y

AWOO

I have mixed feelings about this class. On the one hand, cool new class. On the other hand, not so sure about the design.

I think, as far as ass-pull un-deaths, Grovy's was at least kind of interesting. Could have been worse, like the power of true love bringing him back.

that's a very sexual drawn dog.

>Could have been worse, like the power of true love bringing him back.

It did bring him back. It just wasn't Eva's love.

Unlike the other animal-based classes, these guys are 100% furry. And they seem to act the part too.

They're playable already?

So they're not human on the inside?

On the beta server.

>So they're not human on the inside?
That's the problem. They're supposed to be but it's getting a little hard to take at face value.

>Binding an animal bone jaw to a metal blade, basically adding useless weight to the blade
>The binding rings actually fix themselves on the sharp side of the blade

Why?

>Those nipples

Ya, the Ecaflip and Pandawas race could certainly be construed as furries. However they don't act like their animal counter-parts to the same extent as this new class.

Probably the closest thing Ecaflip does is licking and scratching, but it doesn't come off as too strange.

they seem to be more primal and dog like, judging from how Liloette behaves in the Dofus movie.

>Yeah but he's a cool guy

[Citation needed]

Which is a devolution in comparison to Indie. While not every Ouginak can get that same base training, it shows that there is some lost culture and heritage in the world of Wakfu.

If they are bringing them to Dofus as well, then they are rapscallions.

I've watched the drawing again and the blade seem to be dull as fuck, which would implies they're actually using the jaw as the sharp side. But it sill leave the question as why even bother, might as well just use the jaw as a mace.

Before Kerub, Atcham and Ush, Ecaflips (and Pandawas) also had faces that looked more human; it was just animal ears and a cat nose basically. On Ouginaks the snout is a lot more pronounced. I think this earlier concept didn't look as bad in terms of amplified animal traits. Except for the feet and hands, which actually got more human in the current iteration.

I prefer that version over the final, I agree that the hands and feet need to be toned down a bit.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. Lilotte, Indie and this class artwork are all set in the Dofus era.

On the other hand I'm not sure they even use their weapons in the game. In Wakfu I rarely used my weapon's attack, since spells were always stronger. So maybe the rule of cool prevailed.

Mimi (the marvelous) is cute, CUTE!!!!!1111 Krosmaga card FUCKING WHEN!??!

Seriously, she is goddamn adorable. Literally the best part of the new quests I have recently done after being a year absent of this goddamn game. I love her.

I haven't finished the quests. Is she really a reincarnation of the osamodas god? Would love to see her on a future Wakfu season (who am I kidding. RIP)

They are looking alright on Dofus. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, they'll be even more polished on Wakfu, that is supposed to be the better goddamn looking game. I'm specially happy with them 'cause I'm a dog lover. Loved Boowolves to death, but was sad 'cause they were useless as osamodas. Now we have a class that primary uses them. Love, love.

> Not sure what you're trying to say here. Lilotte, Indie and this class artwork are all set in the Dofus era.

Welp, then they are rapscallions. Certainly not the hero quality of Indie. More berserker than anything.

>More berserker than anything.
That is very much their design intent. Violent and demanding god, tribal culture, werewolf-like transformation... From their point of view Indie would be a spineless heathen (those that go live in the cities usually abandon their religion).

I feel like Ouginak would be more at home with demons, really. Except he sounds a lot more hardcore than a lot of them.

Indie is certainly more of an elitist. Probably a elite family. While they may consider him a heathen they wouldn't be able to deny him ability to kick ass. He gave Kerubim a run for his money on many, many occasions.

Be interesting to see what the commandments of Ouginak are going to be. No longer the world of twelve, but the world of thirteen.

Here's the French version. They're not localized yet and I don't have time to do it for you at the moment. Not sure how much help Google will be with all the pun-riddled idioms though.

It's all about being a tough guy and keeping your dog behavior in check.

Tu laisseras monter la rage qui est en toi pour reprendre du poil de la bête.
Tu ne feras pas pleurer le molosse quand tu voudras marquer ton territoire, tu n'es pas un Kanig.
Tu éviteras de remuer la queue devant n'importe qui.
Tu te riras des caprices du destin.
Tu ne renifleras pas le derrière des gens sans leur consentement.
Tu n'éplucheras jamais d'oignons, car un barbare ne verse aucune larme.
Tu te battras férocement jusqu'à la mort, que ce soit la tienne ou celle de tes ennemis.
Tu éviteras de mentir : les Ouginaks sont francs du collier.
Tu ne lâcheras pas ta proie pour l'ombre.
Tu aboieras des injures quand tu croiseras des Ecaflips.

After running through those translations I would say that Indie follows through on those commandments pretty well on the whole. He is just more the paladin than the berserker.

>Tu ne renifleras pas le derrière des gens sans leur consentement.

Yeah I guess you could say that, but he definitely doesn't partake in their culture.

J'ai bien hâte de voir comment ils vont traduire "faire pleurer le molosse". Quell expression.

Certainly, he is more refined. The same could be said of Lou as well.

I could understand them calling a heathen since Indie went out with an Ecaflip and Lou went out with Kerubim.

Welcome to Wakfu. As you may have noticed, it's only one letter away from waifu.

>another Xelor bad guy
>not even 1 good Xelor
¿¿

I don't expect that guy to be a Xelor.

I don't know man.

Maybe a bad feca.
We didn't see a lot of feca in the series.

Did we ever? Outside of background characters that is.

>Some sort of Wakfu vision
>Eliacube magic through portal
>Eliacube in owl form (see season 2)
>Owl guy looking at the Eliacube

We have Otomai. He is the son of Feca

He looks a lot like the Sinestro. Since that group deals with demigods he's likely another child of Xelor.

I stand corrected.

This show also provides a great amount of husbandos.

Yes it does.

Nigga's buffed as fuck

What a bitch!

Doesn't how much you look like a god depend on how devoted you are to the god, thereby giving us a lore reason as to why Simone's dyke girlfriend looks like a human with a black dot on her nose while Kerub is basically a talking cat?

Dude didn't become a legendary hero and Ecaflips favourite by just sitting around all day.

And he's got moves.

Pretty much. The more devout one is, the more in tune with their power they are.

>sooner or latter Kerub will live his 9th life
>Joris will lose his papycha

Noooooo

It's inevitable, Joris exists to suffer

dude

More doggo art.

Can´t unsee

i am in support of this notion,
the lack of art ,ankama or otherwise, starring people of the canine persuasion is a travesty all in it self.

thus spoken

more pupper and doggo

Learning that Kerub is Ecaflip's son reframes the whole Dofus series as a dad messing with his kid and makes it 10x funnier.

Wait, what? When was this?

In the mmo, in the movie, possibly in the OVAs, can't remember.

Dofus Movie and the OVAs bruv. But mostly the Dofus movie.

It's mentioned in the series I think, no one tells him til he's already an adult as far as I can remember.

Any lorefag can confirm or deny this? Is she really a reincarnation of a god or just a sassy blue girl?

Which Wak would you fu?

>Long hair
>Gay

Yeah right, google gay man and find me a single guy with long hair.

I can't wait until you discover that he is literally God

That colour scheme is Elia/wakfu. Nox shared it because he was an exceptional Xelor who went after older secrets. Unless they're pulling another Xelor with the elia it's just someone fucking with the elia and making advanced tech. Hell they could be frogger tech or Osam tech

I'm very certain we were never told in the series. As far as I remember we first found out from a comment he made in the Dofus MMO, then it showed up elsewhere.

I've barely heard of her but according to the comments I read she makes that claim but they're not verifiable. I think. (...) Went looking around and I'm pretty sure it's bullshit.

Exhibit one: pic related; you ask her if she really is a reincarnation of the god and she blushes and hurriedly tells you not to doubt a goddess and that you're lucky she's in a good mood.

Exhibit two: The Ugly Princesses episode. Unless they were really old (hard to tell with the life spans in Wakfu), the girls can't have been cursed (by Osamodas, remember) for very long. Although I think they're also cursed in the game, so let's say 15-20 years and put it around 960. So Osamodas was alive at the time. Mimi looks maybe 20; again, hard to tell. So let's say she was born in 950 or earlier. Unless the princesses have been cursed for several decades and/or Osamodas died very shortly after, her plausible birth date doesn't match.

Exhibit three in the next post.

Exhibit three: pic related. She says "when I hold it in my hands, I can feel all of Osamodas's power... um, I mean, MY power..."

So it looks like they're really playing that whole "claiming to be a goddess" thing as a quirk with nothing substantial to back it. As someone else said, I could believe at most that she's a demigoddess pretending to be more, but I don't know if she has the power to match. I think someone hinted that she wasn't particularly strong.

I must have missed it in the movie, I remember Kerub being Ecaflips favourite in the Ecaflip dimension but missed any mention of being his son.

Bakara says only his 22 sons have the key to enter the dimension, then Joris says "Papycha was a demigod?", to which she answers "I guess so." She then explains that the temples are positioned according to this love for his sons, and his favorite's is at the top.

That said, I'd be curious to see how low Atcham's temple is.

Well, you could also say that she is having trouble/issues with her god powers/awakening/memories. I searched a bit and they actually say she IS the reincarnation of the god. I have to finish that questline to see more. Shame we don't really have a good database. The wikia is garbage.

>The wikia is garbage.
Not surprising considering the number of contributors is dangerously close to zero.

Probably doesn't even have a temple, that's how much Ecaflip didn't like him

Part of me wants to think that Ecaflip loves him anyway and he is really the only one who hates himself for having no fur. Cheesy, I know.

Maybe we (you) should contribute to /tg/'s wakfu shit. If Sup Forums frenchies store factoids on there and lore fags work out connections and write up articles we'd have a pretty solid base.

After Season 3... do we have any hope of anything Krosmos animated? ANYTHING?

Where would one watch this series?