This makes me angry

This makes me angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What if we believed women like that?
Because women lie and manipulate men for their resources every waking moment in their lives.

I agree with her. We shouldn't believe life-destroying accusations without proof.

Homosexuality is a shameful, self satiating condition that puts pleasures of the flesh over the intrinsic role of man in nature. It's weakness and moral corruption incarnate, found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose.

Kevin Spacey immediately admitted to it and apologized for it though

believe what? didn't spacey pretty much admit it instantly?

>1 guy goes to the police vs countless effortless accusations on Twitter
Really joggles the noggles doesn't it

Has anyone ever accused Harvey before this? Everyone obviously knew but has anyone actually ever said anything?

Well, spacey basically admitted it in his tweet. That's a pretty big difference between any other case and this one.

No none of them did, they were all fine with a Jewish pervert feeling them up for their shitty movie roles until it became a trend to become a victim.

>lie and manipulate
like Dubya?

>women accuse Weinstein of misconduct
>he ADMITS to wrong doing and his career is immediately destroyed within days
>men accuse Spacey of misconduct
>he basically ADMITS wrong doing and his career is immediately destroyed within days

>women accuse Cosby of misconduct
>he calls them a bunch of liars and is found not guilty in court
>his career is still destroyed, it just takes longer
>women accuse Trump of misconduct
>he calls them all liars based on when the allegations surface and remind the country that Bill has worse allegations and Hillary is an accomplice
>loses the popular vote for presidency and barely wins

Fucking roasties

Being a fag is such a stigma that nobody would admit to suffering the homo touch if it weren't real.

Then she's a complete retard because Harvey sunk faster then Spacey for sure. Don't even let me start on Cosby and his adventures.

There have been a bunch of allegations against spacey.....

>>barely wins

Actually Weinstein shelled out millions to his victims to keep it hushed up.

Spacey admitted it. Also men don't like about this shit since it's emasculating.

Maybe because Spacey admitted to it while the others are unproven accusations?

With a face like that, she is probably angry that no man ever sexually assaulted her.

>Believing women

End this meme pls.

>>loses the popular vote for presidency and barely wins
How fucking mad are you still that Hillary lost?

because cosby and weinstein happened before weinstein and i hate women

This is actually true for all women.

Didn't Weinstein basically admit to everything too in his statement?
I mean there is even a tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE

>Cosby and his adventures

>did nothing wrong
>would take drugs with groupies like every other famous man in the 60s, 70s and 80s
>had sex with a lot of these women too because he's straight
>nothing gets said for 30 years
>he keep advocating the death of 'black culture' as defined by the BET network
>ie. the idea that black people can be successful lawyers and doctors, and not gang-bangers and athletes
>suddenly all these allegations are made
>court finds him not guilty of raping anyone
>his reputation is still completely destroyed and his name is synonymous with rapist
really makes you think eh?

This unfortunately. The greeks had it right. Women cannot be trusted. They are fundamentally unstable.

Let's just say she's right, and women should be listened to and believed.
Bill Clinton has been accused of rape by numerous women over the past forty years.
>Bill wasn't running, Hillary was.
Many of the women who have accused Bill over the years have stated repeatedly that Hillary knew what her husband was doing to them, and that she tried to bully and threaten them into silence.
>Those women are lying they're just shitlord Republicans
I thought we were supposed to listen and believe? Either apply it universally or don't apply it at all. You don't only get to shout "listen and believe!" when accusations are flying against people you personally don't like.

Not really believing her story either....

Imma wait for some man to explain it better

Ever wonder why the "feminists" are 300lb hambeasts with purple hair?

>barely wins
I know popular vote is the cool thing to champion these days but it's not like Trump only won one or two states over Hillary.

But it wasn't just one man. They are like 3 ongoing investigations

>it's a natural law fag episode

>found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose.

COSBY INNOCENT

You better not be American