Sup Forums? In my Sup Forums?

Sup Forums? In my Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's more likely than you think

Didn't think they would ever make a good Fathom comic.

Wait so did Lisa Lampanelli 'chirper account' get deleted or did the person reading the chirp simply delete their own so they could ignore all this?

Mylo's account got deleted.

To reflect how the real Milo's account got deleted for starting so much shit.

That's a very accurate Anita Sarkeesian.

>shoeonhead
needs the wage gap botton

So these are all based on real people? I recognise Anita, Milo and... is that Paul Joseph Watson in the top right and The Young Turks below?

I like that this just seems to be mocking the online political commentary culture rather than any particular viewpoint or taking a side.

Always.

lol Ana

youtube.com/watch?v=zhwpvzc8pAE

10/10, stunningly accurate

let's face it comics are ruined

Accurate...

But I thought Queen of Mean was Lampanelli's stand-up nickname.

I don't know the top ones, but after, in order:
The Young Turks, Anita Sarkeesian, Chris Ray Gun, ShoeonHead (maybe?) and Milo Yiannopoulos

he didn't start anything
he just saw that people were making fun of leslie jones so he decided to join in

What the hell are they even talking about?

He created fake screencaps where he made her say racist things in stereotypical "ghetto" lingo.

Milo is a nihilist sadist and I want daesh to throw acid in his face, and then him off a building.

If it's too complicated of a joke for you to grasp, I don't know what anyone can do for you.

You have no proof of this. You have been blue-pilled by bullshit snowflakes.

>"Daesh"
ISIS, you pretentious little faggot

I don't need proof. Twitter kicked him off and that means I win whether or not I have proof or not. Same thing with Berkeley - doesn't matter if he actually planned to out immigrant students: he got scared away by the violence and didn't get to speak and that means I win.

>He created fake screencaps where he made her say racist things in stereotypical "ghetto" lingo.
You've been memed on, friend.

Is this Benis :---DDD?

>the tolerant "liberal" left

ISIL you nazi

>You have to tolerate everything to be tolerant

>Also, leftists are bad because they tolerate gays and that means they automatically tolerate pedophilia

>But if they tolerate gay people they also have to tolerate people that hate gay people for no reason

>If they don't, they are bad, because they have to tolerate everything or they are hypocrites

God I wish the Knockout Game was real.

>Death to America

How many of those are from white atheistic people?

>le so le much le for le tolerant le ft

>literal strawman

>I don't need proof

I don't need proof to accuse you of rape, as long as the cops believe me and you get sentenced to 10 years of prison rape I win.

You don't need to be religious to think the US is a shit hole. Also, I think a good amount of them could be retarded commies.

oh boy so now not only do we have nazis but MRAs too

Atheists usually are retarded commies.

College republicans were literally handing out "My love for you burns like 6000 Jews" VD cards.

Doesn't matter whether you're a 'hilarious and ironic' little scamp who is just 'Le Troll of Triggering XP' and not actually a nazi. Treat people like scum and intentionally try to provoke everyone around you, you will be assaulted and I will reserve my compassion for others.

No one likes debating proud and smug nihilists. Punching them is fun.

Your shitty threads had been erased several times for literally being EMPTY stupid shit

You still don't know the difference between a nazi and a white nationalist and you still don't understand that there's NO LEFT in america

>Punch a guy who actually hurt people with his actions
>The same as punching someone who is only voicing their retarded opinions

When you can't make ONE video that doesn't, at some point, detour to shitting on le MainStream Mediaâ„¢

White men these days are such inferior weaklings that they are genuinely afraid of this and need to dream up insane shit like this to justify their epic victimhood.

Would another anology make you happy, faggot?

I don't need proof to accuse you of murder.

I don't need proof to accuse you of dealing drugs.

I don't need proof to accuse you of robbery.

Top right is Paul Joseph Watson
>P.J.W.
>SJW

>No one likes debating proud and smug jews. Punching them is fun.

>You still don't know the difference between a nazi and a white nationalist

Why tell the difference between two different kinds of cancer when cutting it out works just as well on both kinds?

I need to see the outfit before I judge,
it is the only way to be fair.

Also if you guys are done going crazy about Sup Forums in Sup Forums, take a real hit of /his/ & Sup Forums in Sup Forums with this. Then come back with a serous discussion.

>leftists are bad because they tolerate gays
>saying the facetiously to someone defending Milo "colossal flaming literal faggot" Yiannopoulos

I don't need to dream up scenarios that happens all the fucking time.

Milo targeted harassment and broke Twitter's TOS. We both know this is true but go on with your "HE DINDU NUFFIN" for my enjoyment because no matter how much you laugh at my lack of proof and make analogies to fraudulent criminal charges, he is still banned from Twitter.

You are insane if you believe only republicans (aka good goys) dislike jews

He is not gay, and being gay does not permit you to be transphobic or racist anyway. Being a woman doesn't mean you get to be a nazi qithout getting maced, either. Being black doesn't mean you get to hate women. Being Asian doesn't mean you get to be a misogynist.

How can this be so difficult for White trash to understand?

Leftists long ago moved from 'tolerating', which is more or less a passive activity, to 'censoring' everything not exactly conforming to their mandates.

Being a muslim doesn't mean you get to be against abortion. Being poor doesn't mean you get to hate Jews. Being a Jew doesn't mean you can are allowed to hate black people.

All bigots could die for all I care.

>disliking mentally handicapped people who wrongly think they're the opposite sex is a phobia

You mean they made fun of you and called you out for trying to make life worse for innocent people with your words or political choices and you were too weak to handle it and call that censorship.

They don't think that way. Their hormones and neurology says they are the opposite sex. And that means they get treated the best way after an assessment by medical professionals, just like any person with a medical/mental condition. If you disagree, I think you should be killed.

Mr. Strawman, sing me a song.

>trying to make life worse for innocent people with your words or political choices and you were too weak to handle it and call that censorship
You do know that that was what was said about gay people, trans people, interracial couples and all other things that didn't conform to some group of peoples world views, right?

...He did actually plan to name specific immigrant students at his Berkeley speech. Not that the people that scared him off knew that, but kudos to them anyway.

they do think that way, it is literally all in their head, these people need to be treated properly like you would a schizophrenic, not by chopping off their extremities and pretending their delusions are okay

>He did actually plan to name specific immigrant students at his Berkeley speech
he did? do you have proof?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a genocidal supervillain

And the people that said were factually wrong, while the people accusing rightwingers of trying to make life of innocent people worse are factually correct.

You do know I read the news and listen to what rightingers have to say, right? The non-left is very clear that it is no longer focused on improving society or trying to create a better future. They literally say they vote out of spite or to hurt people they feel resentment towards.

>Their hormones and neurology says they are the opposite sex
No it says that they have a certain chemical/neural buildup in their brain, which shape their personality, just like anyone else who suffers from a mental disability.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't be allowed to take steps to help them cope with their disability, if it can make them feel better, and prevent them from hurting themselves or others.

Says you, an easily triggered little simpleton. Medical professionals don't chop off extremities for fun.

It's just some rearranged meat and a change of clothes. Why the fuck are you so obsessed with trans people you pathetic little suburbanite?

This is a good Sup Forumsmbler thread

I don't understand how illegal immigrants can even get into university. The US is seriously fucked if they allow that to happen. Wouldn't that mean they could even get student loans despite being in the country illegally, so they could just fuck off with the money and no-one would be able to get it back? If their parents are rich enough to fund them surely they'd just buy legal status?

So where do you see these people in 20 years time?

Americans are retarded, it's that simple, is the only country in the world where people don't understand that illegal immigration is a CRIME, and you are racist for calling them criminals

dead by suicide

This is surprisingly politically broad

>you guys are being intolerant to my intolerance

Some of them will commit suicide, sadly. Some will have normal lives.

In 20 years they might even be capable of reproducing with gonads they were not born with, and it will be almost impossible to tell a cis man/woman from a trans equivalent. Sounds harmless to me, especially when you comapre that to climate change or racial animus.

>tolerance is only allowing ideas I agree with

>[Milo] is not gay

When someone thinks the response to intolerant words on the internet should be physical violence against that person and others who agree with them, I'd say that's a pretty disproportionate response.

>All ideas are equal
>The idea that gays are harmless and should marry is equivalent to the idea that bullying and discriminating gay people is good for society, even though the latter has no empirical support

Look at how the pathetic little Whiteling has to swallow and puke up complete relativism and ignore all available facts in order to defend his hate for tolerance.

That's retard logic. People can only accept behaviors that don't cause harm to others. Only pedos like pedos. The left being obsessed with the emotional well being of the delicate snowflakes as they are, would certainly be just as disgusted by pedophilia as the right. There have been pedos who use lefty logic to try to get sympathy but even their would be allies hate them.

having sex with men doesn't make you gay

you also have to have the right political leaning just ask Peter Thiel

>i'm just saying we should gas all jews, I don't know why you have to be so violent about it. I guess you just have some growing up to do and aren't as mature as I am.

Thiel thinks it should be legal to fire gay people because they are gay.

Why not hate a gay person/woman/black person that already hates themselves and actively tries to make life worse for other people like them?

I'm not saying that they're right, or that you're wrong. Just keep in mind that it's very easy to delude yourself into thinking that you're right, not because you have any facts to back yourself up, but because you simply think yourself as right.
Don't just keep telling yourself that you're right, and they're wrong. Prove them wrong. Debate, and change their world view.

>having sex with men doesn't make you gay
I mean, you're technically correct. Homosexuality is being sexually attracted to men, not the act of having sex with them, though I imagine it'd be hard (pun intended) for a straight man to have sex with another man.

>for trying to make life worse for innocent people with your words
>people get triggered by random shitposting and treat it as a hate crime

Social media was a mistake.

Fuck Milo son
For real fuck the ginormous faggot

>somebody who doesn't personally like gays and their choices necessarily seeks to bully them
this is kind of false dichotomy that makes people avoid the left

>Prove them wrong. Debate, and change their world view.
With your fist.

Really? Most Atheists I know are pretty conservative.

>Don't just keep telling yourself that you're right, and they're wrong.
>Prove them wrong. Debate, and change their world view.

It's almost as if you haven't yet realized that memes are stronger than facts and truths.

I should have the ability to hire/fire anyone I want. It's my money Im paying them.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a nazi

Atheism is mutually exclusive with conservatism. Unless you're from some faraway utopic civilization that has never ever believed in any religions throughout its history.

Making fun of it doesn't make it any less true. The more unreasonable you are towards people on the right with reasonable concerns the more of them you push into the arms of the likes of Sup Forums and stormfront. See how that ends, because I doubt it will end with a triumphant army of urban NEET nu-males and landwhales vanquishing their armed to the teeth rural redneck manual laborer foes.

Except that you lost.

And now America has lost as well.

1: It's okay to punch nazis
2: Everyone to the right of che guevara is a nazi

Conservatism doesn't imply clinging onto ancient faiths. If that were so then conservatives would be obligated to worship the sun and thick fertility sculptures.

>Literally Anita in the marvel universe

I hate myself

>If that were so then conservatives would be obligated to worship the sun and thick fertility sculptures.
That's what the Mercians did as Christianity spread throughout the British Isles during the Early Middle Ages.