Can someone redpill me on Eric Roberts? Why is he always acting in random movies?

Can someone redpill me on Eric Roberts? Why is he always acting in random movies?

its easy paychecks.

because he's a fucking actor you dipshit.

>why is this actor acting?

I legitimately think that he's trying to break a world record or something

Maybe he gets a lot of royalties from them and he's hoping one of them becomes a big hit?

I am Eric Roberts. Ask me anything. As payment for my participation in this thread, I will accept a $10 gift card to Outback Steakhouse or Tower Records

He loves acting

Have you ever wanted to have sex with Emma?

Is a half-eaten Milky Way bar sufficient payment?

A man's got needs, I can't control my thoughts.
I'm not a fucking snob. If it's not melted, and you're not sick with anything contagious, I'll take it

Poor guy Eric Roberts.

Keeps him busy. When you're a recovering drug addict, staying busy is the easiest way to keep clean.

Quantity > quality

Will you accept Subway gift cards?

he likes his job. It is as simple as that.

He literally got assblasted when he didn't win the Oscar and decided to make movies for the sake of make movies instead of artistic integrity.

I met him once at work, and I was supposed to take his picture. I set everything up, and he starts telling me I'm too short to take his picture and that he's going to look bad since I'm 5'8 and the picture would be a 'low angle'. The manlet life is a tough one.

1) I liked him in the Coca-Cola Kid
2) I'll take him over his sister any day

wasn't really aware that he was in a million things, though. I mostly just watch OTA tv anymore, though.

would you eat this if I used it as payment for you to star in my new movie?

Jack posting should be a perma-bannable offense

>Can someone redpill me on Eric Roberts?
He's made the single most important contribution to humanity with the help of his wife

>mods deleting jack thread
they really should kys

Because he can.

He likes money and working

who would have thought his magnum opus wouldn't be a film

Juicy

kys

I heard through the grapevine that he pushes himself to keep busy to avoid relapsing into drugs.

>w-

What's his fee again?

I recall him saying in an interview that movies just pay him to lie about appearing in them (or vice versa)