Take a good look at this ruler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbO1Dl7XMuo
youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I
mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/Growing-Around-Theme-Song-662449681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now look at this NET

How the hell is Gravity Falls above Dexter's Laboratory!?

Look at THIS ruler

Okuu is not for lewd

>Dan Vs. Animaniacs
I don't remember that crossover.

>Ozzy and Drix above any of these
Someone either held that in high regards or just flat out didn't care for Dexter's Lab.

>FIM
>Great

well the post revival seasons were garbage. If you were a millennial, those may be the only ones you were familiar with.

I am surprised that Samurai Jack is a 10/10

Yeah, didn't think someone with taste so shit would actually get something right.

Really you'd only see them on Boomerang so it'd all depend on which episodes it showed there.

Do you know who made this ruler?

Hint: it's a really popular Youtuber

Cr1TiKaL?

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

youtube.com/watch?v=AbO1Dl7XMuo

>eddsworld above golden age spongebob
everytim

John Enter

Shit taste, that's why

>FiM season 4
>above any of the rest of FiM

How up to date is this ruler anyways?

Look, I love Teen Titans as much as the next guy, but it is in no way better than BTAS.

Friendly reminder that this ruler is almost 3 years old.
I'm not a brony, so would you please explain why that particular season should be lower.

>Gumball and Chowder that far down
>Gravity Falls, Horse Show and Steven Universe that high up
>Animaniacs that high up

>Submitted on July 28, 2014
Not really at all. Besides, if it were up to date, Steven Universe would probably be higher, and Bojack would be on it (at least a 9).
And where the heck is Gregory Horror?

Swap Gumball and FIM. Otherwise it seems mostly accurate.

hahahahahaha

>tfw you have an Ahego sized dick

Reminder: Even horsefuckers don't associate with him anymroe.

A bit of a shift in the focus of the show, from monster-of-the-week style conflicts to days-in-the lives-of pony SOL. All the ponies' personalities have hit peak development, so most plots feel like retreads of season one and two episodes that were frankly done better the first time, without the ponies really learning anything they haven't already learned. Also, Twilight Sparkle's an alicorn, and that fucks with the special snowflake haters of the fandom. It's the FiM series spinning its wheels and going nowhere interesting.

Enter likes season 4 because it hits his ideal of moralizing kid's shows, that also doesn't have the pony mental breakdowns or bully Fluttershy from the first couple of seasons. The ponies are infallible role models, and that's more than good enough for him.

>FiM
>Above EEnE, Billy and Mandy, Recess, Hey Arnold, Jimmy Neutron, Dexter's Lab, Animanicas, Dan Vs, The Powerpuff Girls, and Chowder
>A Pup named Scooby Doo above Gumball and Chowder
Whoever made this is a retard

Gravity falls was too short to go bad like Dexter did.

>Enter
thinking sbout his autistic ass makes me rage

That I just found.

>Mr.Enter
>Popular

Hmm figures, I mean he did an Admirable Animation of "The Shell" from Gumball in 2015 and did mention he underestimated the show. Maybe Gumball would have been higher up in the ruler?

>Samurai Jack
what do people even like about this show?
I always thought it was one of the worst shows I've seen

Interesting world, good plot, aku is great, catchy theme song, and well done action sequences. Some of the episodes were goofy but I blame the 90s CN art style.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSzERE1r4I

Here's a revised ruler

I don't blame people for hating the sorta-reboot of Dexter's, but using that to justify gravity falls being ranked higher are ground for summary execution by being slathered in honey and buried in a fire-ant nest.

Put Seinfeld in solid okay territory and Icarly a little bit above.

You need to be 18+ to use this site

>cm
Get those commie units outta here

Gravity Falls better than Billy and Mandy, Dexter, and Ed Edd and Eddy. Are you a fucking Genderfluid 12 year old virgin? I bet you liked Undertale you fucking little queer.
YOU KNOW WHAT IM ACTUALLY FUCKING SICK OF THESE LITTLE FUCKTARDS RUNNING AROUND CLAIMING GRAVITY FALLS AND FUCKING STEPHEN UNIVERSE IS THE GODSEND OF ALL FUCKING ANIMATION BECAUSE IT CATERS TO YOUR FAGGOTY LGBT AGENDA. GO FUCKING DIE

I'm sure he's over 18.

The type of women he's attracted to can't use Sup Forums for a few more years though.

Shit ruler

When I say go.

>Dave the Barbarian above Good SpongeBob

Shit taste

BTW, here's the "bad" ruler.

mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/Growing-Around-Theme-Song-662449681
Is he still trying to make his show? Memes aside I'm actually interested as to how this project will end. It sounds like a really boring show but I still want to see what happens to it.

Where does "good Family Guy" rank?

>7/10 is "okay"

Excuse me while I get autistic about the 10 point rating system being abused to the point where an average 5/10 rating is considered "shit" and two-points-above-average 7/10 is considered "okay".

"Good Family Guy?"

But it's completely right

Dunno. He might've forgotten it on the other ruler.
Keep in mind, as far as he's concerned, Family Guy hasn't had a single good episode in years.

I am surprised that Gym Partner is on the list. It wasn't that bad.

take your pills, grandpa

He's mentioned hating it, but I don't recall him ever elaborating outside of mentioning his intent to review Guano in 60 Seconds.

LOOK AT THIS NET!

>the last part
I don't think he understands that flaws and differences are what make characters interesting and relatable. The show isn't about the characters automatically being good role models (I don't think RD or PP would ever be seen as "authority figures" back in 2011), it's about characters learning to accept one another's differences and triumph over problems through friendship, which is why when they hit the peak of that notion around the Season 2 opening, the decline has been steep and noticeable ever since, to the point where they had to force a new flawed character in so it could have some semblance of it's early days back.