Why do capefags eat up the same stories with the same characters for nearly 100 years? Doesn't it get boring?

Why do capefags eat up the same stories with the same characters for nearly 100 years? Doesn't it get boring?

Capefags are morons.

I bet you're just spouting shit out of your ass. Literally name how many times popular stories have repeated.

>I'm going to judge an entire medium based on a predisposed bias I have, despite probably never having read a cape book.

He can't. He doesn't read comics.

2/10, try harder next time

I just think they're delightful characters and it makes me happy to read them doing new stuff, even if its basically the same stuff over and over :)

>the same characters

no they have some new ones now though actually

No one reads every single storyline out of a characters existence.

this. You guys are deluding yourselves if you really think 90% of capeshit isn't the same recycled content but that doesn't mean it's not fun to read

Examples?

Why do videogamefags eat up the same games with the same characters for nearly 50 years? Doesn't it get boring?

Why are most high-grossing films boring?

People like certain formulas. For capeshit, it's specific people, but for them they eat it up.

As a capefag I can confirm

at least capefags have different schticks for each character. now Star Wars fags, these truly are fucking retards. their characters have only one gimmick (shiny swords) and that's it. why do they eat up the same stories with the same lame sword-fighting for 30 years? doesn't it get boring?

Agreed. It's really that simple.

Superman isn't even 80 years old yet is it?

>things casuals say

Kill yourself casual scum

>hurrr superman killed a new big bad durrr
he isn't wrong

Easy to spot a memeing retard when this image is used. Neck yourselves Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I bet they read comics. Jap-shit, pretentious indy shit with tumblr art, and euro shit like Tin-Tin are comics right?

I'm a creatures of habit. Especially when it comes to media. I like to re-watch my favorite shows and movies constantly, and I like to re-read my favorite books and comics, I'll read and watch new stuff too, and it's only better if it's familiar to me.

If anything it gets more and more exciting.

Self-caused addiction to investment.

Humans have always made fictional characters with abundant and contrived lore. However, a considerable number of the people who consume such media get too far invested since stopping would make them realize they could've spent time/money with something else.

It's like those who watch a long-running show even after it turns to crap. Even though there's no foreseeable end or clues to a decent payoff, they still force themselves to think there will be.