>john boyega
>fucking baby eastwood
why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wuz gay mechs and shiiiit.
Hey

Fuck that nigger. I don't want to pay to see movies full of people that don't look like me either.

ooga booyega is not even the worst thing about PR2.

that's why i also listed Scott Eastwood which seems to be riding the nepotism train lately

No, it's not even about the fucking actors.
The robots look like ass.
The action looks like ass.
The suits look like ass.
Like every autistic detail that made og PR good is missing for whatever reason.

Isn't Boyega the reason it's getting made at all? Why couldn't he let it rest in peace?

>Why couldn't he let it rest in peace?
Why couldn't he build on everything that made og PR awesome?
You don't need to be a genius to make a giant robot show.

what happened to this? the first one was a decent flick, but I saw the trailer for this in theaters recently and it looks fucking awful.

>why

>what happened to this?
Del Taco left.

We want the Transformers audience, now everything is bright making the cgi look cartoony and jarring.

Why would they cast nignog if they are targeting chinks?

>Why couldn't he build on everything that made og PR awesome?
You do need Del Toro's autistic/auteuristic touches though

Going from Spartacus and Daredevil Season 1 to THIS. Steven DeKnight is a fool.

You can simply ask him for guidelines or watch the first movie while paying attention to little details.
You see, it's not even that difficult.

Should be Pacific 22 inch Rims amirite guys?

Is this what happens when del Taco isn't looking?

Yes.
You need autism to make good giant robot shows.

The nignog dump his own money and brand into making the sequel and cast himself in if

It takes good amount of creativity and film making knowledge and dedication to pull what del toro did. The first pacific rim was great in special effect, cgi use, and cinematic choice. It’s easy to see in hindsight why those decisions are good. Coming up with them and setting them up yourself is another story.

Del Taco is a fat-slob hack. Fight me.

He still knows how to cook giant robot shows.

All of his movies have such great production design, but they all fall apart as soon as he squeals "action!"

>we transformers now!

Fucking stupid, can't wait for this shit to crash and burn at the box office.

>Made for chinese market
>Cast black male as a lead
What did they mean by this?

> thinking that John Boyega can contain his ego to not cast himself as a lead in his own movie and give himself a young white woman love interest.
He doesn’t care about pacific rim. His character makes no sense at all in the pacific rim universe. He’s the son of Stacker that was somehow never mentioned in the first movie when the major characteristic of Stacker was being an overprotective father figure. Boyega is making the movie to jump on a popular ship and market his own brand. His whole career was built on jumping on popular ship and being the “diversity” in hollywood.

I don't understand why ppl that guy is good, I only watched him in TFA and he was a horrible overracting buffon. Is that what passes as acting today? they only cast him because they needed a black token to entertain the jewish producers of the movie, now he thinks he's something. This movie looks like a cheap version of Transformers.

>black character enters frame
>rap music starts playing
The jews have no shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U

>decent first movie
>complete garbage sequel with a nigger "actor"

Yeah fuck off

I guess he's never seen Beasts Of No Nation