CN is airing the Infinity Train pilot on the network tomorrow

>CN is airing the Infinity Train pilot on the network tomorrow

>Its at 6 AM

Poor timeslot aside can we assume that this is becoming a full series now?

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/infinity-train/EP02550331?aid=zap2it

no, they are putting it at 6AM so they can show the team "nobody cares" when they "aired it"

/thread

Start sucking summer camp island's dick, because that's all you're getting.

This is the only reason

Why do I get the impression that CN used to be more fair with it's scheduling before the internet was a threat to TV

>time zone probably EST, but no sites reporting it can confirm
Literally everything stacked against it for no views. My guide still lists the time slot as TTG, too.

basically this
somebody doesn't like infinity train so they set it up for failure so they can get an excuse to cancel it

It wouldn't be canceling in this case, just not picking it up.

How can anyone possibly take this example seriously? Like I believe you that this is the exact reason, but what sort of dumbass exec looks at a sheet and says "My, looks like the Internet darling didn't pull in many viewers during its unadvertised showing during the sleeping hours. Clearly no profit can be made from this after all."

Its self sabotage. Its not a safe pick up now that regular show and adventure time are ending so they are looking for their next big hit, not little plot driven shows like this one. Doesn't matter how many people like it, its not guaranteed to be a money maker.

>Its not a safe pick up now that regular show and adventure time are ending so they are looking for their next big hit, not little plot driven shows like this one
What the shit, are they trying to recreate the Cartoon Cartoon era with this increased focus on "gag-a-day" shows? Because if they are they're failing pretty hard at it.

If CN is all about the merch, why did they cancel the two shows with GIANT FUCKING MECHA'S THAT ARE PERFECT FOR TOYS so early?

Same with Disney and them cancelling the show about fast cars.

dude it's been nearly 15 years, let it fucking go you triple autist.

I think giant mech toys only really sell among American kids if it's a combining robot like a Megazord or Voltron, or a simple transforming robot like the Transformers. Megas and Titan were neither.

Okay, technically Titan was a combining robot in the show, but the method of combination would be impossible to translate into toy form.

Yes I agree comrade. We should divert all discussion of cartoons on this cartoon board to only the recent trends, such as Teen Titans Go.

Didn't Sonic Boom get good ratings to that it got a second season?
Isn't the new Justice league cartoon doing pretty well too?

I'm rather surprised they're airing it on tv at all.

It's a good kind of surprise though

Fuck I just watched it. I'm gonna be pissed if I never find out what the number means.

At least they're advertising it a bit, rather then simply airing it with no fanfare

No, they're just airing it to fulfill some contract.

>lack of source

IT sucked anyways.

Cartoon Network don't be a cunt just this once, you already fucked us with Twelve Forever

Sonic Boom was actually getting good ratings back when it was airing on CN. For some reason once the second season started they moved new episodes to premiering on Boomerang.

Has anyone defended Summer Camp Island's style? I've got industry friends who have defended the new Lucky Charms ads and even praised their new stylistic approach. But I haven't seen one person even pretend that Summer Camp Island approached anything beyond passable.