Finn is the cutest and the most based person under the sun

Who's "Based Finn" on youtube?

Obligatory.

Curly hair > blonde > punk > bald

fukn lol, they have the same hair style

Not me

Agreed, curly/wavy hair >>>>>> straight hair

>Millie was homeschooled and had no friends until Stranger Things

This is why she's so weird compared to all her cast members.

It's why you should be extra nice to her and give Episode 7 a high rating on imdb.

You mean Curly hair > blond > bald >>>>>>> punk

What would you do if you found out your mom and/or your sister had a crush on Finn?

Ali Michael did literally nothing wrong.

Post fun facts about the actors!
I'll start:
>Millie loves episode 7
>Harbor's favorite on set is Millie
>Sadie didn't want to do the kiss scene and was nervous about it all day
>The Duffer bros teased Millie and Finn about a makeout scene in S3
your turns!

Finn is the coolest of the kids but also the most grounded to earth

Wrong.

>Her father recalls: ‘My other children would watch cartoons, but Mill watched musicals – Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Annie and Bugsy Malone. She’d belt out a tune. She was performing from day one.’

>When Millie was four, the family moved back to the UK. She attended Pokesdown Community Primary School in Bournemouth.

>‘I did a lot of school plays. I was a drama queen,’ she says.

>At eight, her family moved again, this time to Florida to launch a tooth-whitening business.

>Millie says: ‘I was annoying my father one Saturday and he said: “We need to find you something fun to do.”’

>So she was enrolled in a weekend stage school: ‘It was acting, dancing, singing four hours every Saturday. There was a showcase and an agent said she wanted to represent me.’

This is correct. Bald 11 is cute

No I will not share my finn folder

>Moulin Rouge
Based Millie

She's homeschooled since she moved to the US.

My mom has crush on a lot of young men.

So her middle school days are completely homeschool when she moved to become an actual actor?

That's the same shit.
>hur dur im not homeschooled, I went to kindergarten!

>Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Based Millie

I would be concerned because my mum is like sixty years old

>Her father recalls: ‘My other children would watch cartoons
I'm not sure why this reminds me of that exactly, but I just wanted to mention that literally all of the kids I knew who weren't allowed to watch cartoons because their parents felt "it would interfere with their school performance and make them dumber" were complete academic failures and never got past ~6/7th grade

>Women would rather fuck 14 year olds than you

Reddie > Mileven
Fack > Fillie

>Millie loves episode 7
Millie doesn't make sense.

>Harbor's favorite on set is Millie

tell us more

Curly hair > bald > punk >>>>>>> blond

>same pics all over again
>same posts repeated
You guys are running out of things to talk about
Give it a break

All the kids have school in a trailer on set, they mentioned that in a recent interview when asked how the Eleven/boys party separation this season affected them, they said they spend so much time together there already.

>For the past two seasons of Stranger Things, Karen Wheeler has basically been seen as a stereotypical stay-at-home mom to kids Nancy, Mike, and Holly. Most of her scenes involve her serving a home-cooked meal, making sure Holly's pigtails look perfect, and remaining blissfully unaware of the insanity taking place in Hawkins, Indiana. What she's not doing—as far as we know, at least—is getting it on with her husband, Ted.

>That's why the scene in the bathtub in the final episode of Stranger Things' second season was such a big moment: It's the first time viewers see Karen as a sexual human being. She's taking a sensual bath by candlelight (to Barbra Streisand's "Memories," naturally) and reading a romance novel when neighborhood heartthrob Billy drops by unannounced. When Karen comes to the door in her bathrobe, Billy undresses her with his eyes, bites into a cookie, and gives us the hottest new coupling we didn't know we wanted. As executive producer Shawn Levy told us, the scene is "an instant classic."

>And if you're hoping that Billy's flirting has ignited a fire in Karen, then you're in luck because we'll see more of this Mrs. Wheeler in coming seasons. "You will see that side of her explored," Levy revealed. "We have much more story for Karen that is linked to her discontent and her dissatisfied sexuality. In the end, there wasn’t room [in season two] to service all the ideas. Some ideas got punted to next season and maybe beyond, but we’re not done with Karen Wheeler and her failing marriage.”

>Cara Buono—who plays Mrs. Wheeler—is on board with seeing where her character's flirtation with Billy might lead ("I mean, sure," she told us), she's more excited to get to the root of Karen's discontentment.

GIVE
HER
THE
DICK

>All the kids have school in a trailer on set
That's almost as bad as homeschooling, user.

>>Cara Buono—who plays Mrs. Wheeler—is on board with seeing where her character's flirtation with Billy might lead

YOU KNOW IT.

But when they're not filming, I think Finn is the only one who still goes to regular school.
I don't understand how he did it considering he's like the most busy one out of them

This

His parents actually give a shit.

I really thought the Chad was Rob Lowe made to look younger.

>junior high kids having an interracial relationship in the 80s

gotta say, most unrealistic thing this show has done.

>stop by Sup Forums to see what's up with Stranger Things
>entire thread is just obsessing over underage actors

Why are you like this?

I never asked to be like this.

what do you want to happen in s3 lads?

i hope there's almost no reference or appearances from anyone in ep7 but it's somewhat unlikely

I also doubt they'll have that big creepy hospital building as a point of interest for a third season in a row

This I can get behind.

I want to see Eleven in school.
Kill off one of the boys early to establish tension. Maybe even Max, that would be great.

It's been so long since I saw this meme.

S3 will be the calm before the storm
S4 will be Eleven become a Lovecraftian monster and the other kids have to kill her with the help of Brenner

So who do you guys think will be the first of the kids to go completely JUST?

she literally dindu nuffin
also, it should be perfectly fine the other way too

people saying she should be condemned because if she were a man she would be are going the wrong way, it should be perfectly fine for a man to say something similar to a qt 14 year old.

All she said here is, when you're of age you'll probably be pretty attractive, are we really all gonna pretend we can't tell at 14 whether a girl is going to be attractive as an adult?

I bet the plot will focus on 11's difficulties adjusting to normal life in Hawkins. She'll hurt someone in a jealous rage over Mike and freak out all the parents, and have to go back in to hiding.

Also, Papa and 008 will show back up as antagonists.

Gaten

Millie

It's not fine for a man to say something like that to a 14 year old, but it is fine for a woman to do so.

Millie as soon as the show ends

>All she said here is, when you're of age you'll probably be pretty attractive
No, she's saying "you're super sexy right now but I can't fuck you now because of your age, in 4 years I can tho so call me then."

literally nothing wrong either way round
fucking americans

I want Mrs Wheeler and Billy to happen. I also want Billy's dad's reaction to him seeing Max and Lucas together and maybe establish some sort of rivalry between Max and Eleven other than the autsim of Eleven seeing Max with Mike and then getting angery. Maybe over the summer Max becomes friends with the cool kids gang and he cool kids gang messes with the party without Max knowing, cuasing the party to think Max had something to do with it.

>americans are civilized non-pedos
Fine by me.

I'm not american, still find it creepy for a 27 year old man to hit on a 14 year old girl though. The other way around is fine.

>finn will never give you a shoulder rub
why live

Models are fempedos now.
instagram.com/p/Bag7uAwnOQA

>Millie on BST
Was it all an act or is she actually autistic?

I want to see Eleven adjusting to normal life, and more (a lot more) comfy scenes with Hopper and El. As for the main plot, maybe something related to the Russians, since they were mentioned all the time in seasons 1 and 2.

>slowly pulling it out instead of tying floss around it and plucking
Kid was tearing up too. fucking retard model

Can you stop posting this all the time? Finn read these threads sometimes

>thought I was fully disillusioned with life
>haven't felt anything in a decade
>this show comes around
>just thinking about it makes me sad

So Eleven is officially Russian?
I don't remember it mentioned at all in S1 that SHE was Russian, but the first thing mentioned about her in S2 is that she was a Russian girl who slammed a door with her mind.

t b h personally I always preferred to just pull it out that super painful way
Felt more visceral or something.

>Finn read these threads sometimes
Then I'll post the cautionary pasta:

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

>Finn read these threads sometimes
So does Millie.

Say what you want about episode 7 but Punk Eleven worked really nicely in the finale.

seriously

it's either (some) paedos or fascists or both

I don’t know what would possess Finn and Millie to browse this fucking cancer

>Punk Eleven worked really nicely in the finale
Eleven was literally the only good thing in episode 7 besides the intro theme and credits.

go on

sauce

>fascists
Wtf are you smoking? I haven't seen a single fascist in this thread

the duffer brothers seems so done with the kids shit

Where does the "Finn likes RLM" meme come from?

Not too sure about Finn but Millie is autistic and probably enjoys coming here as an activity. In contrast, I come here because I have no where else to go.
She's actually autism.

>their reactions every time millie talks
They probably don't even want to write S3 anymore.

He's coming back r-right?

That's a given, I was just saying that having the eye shadow and hair slicked back looks better when closing the gate than her Shirley Temple aesthetic would.

No, she was being kept at the Hawkins lab so they could use her psychic abilities to spy on Russian officials. After she ran away from the lab in season 1, some people who saw her using psychic powers to break into stores and making that kid pee his pants thought she was Russian and reported this to the police which is mentioned at the beginning of season 2, of course Hopper didn't investigate further because he knows the truth.

Yes, they're going to find him in an isolated cabin watching the trailer for Full Metal Jacket on TV. It will be the most kino scene in recent cinematic history.

If you were to ask her about Dr. Brenner's character Millie would ONLY refer to him as Papa and not Brenner or even Mathew Modine(his name).
That's how connected she is to Eleven as an actor.

you know what they say...if you can't find the fascist in the room, you are probably him

Are you me. Makes me bitter and sad because it's something I never had or will have.

Here, now stop moping.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

VERY cool

Do you think they have the balls to kill off one of the kids?

thank you

I don't even know what RLM is.

maybe max landis is his sugardaddy

He explains the Duality of man(The Jungian thing) to Eleven