Should I watch this?

Should I watch this?

if you wanna

worth a squirt in my opinion

If you're heavily intoxicated and it's the year 2000, sure!

desu I'm wary of rewatching this because it might sully my memories of watching it with mates in school

I like it.

Yeah, don't. I love it way back when and it didn't hold up for me on rewatch. There's a few jokes that still work but like 80% of it is just shock humor and once the shock has worn off you realize there isn't actually a joke there.

Honestly I feel as of S2+3 hold up very well since they just go all out with the jokes. In S1 they held themselves back to try and make the Big Brother parody work.

Watch Drawn Together: The Movie instead.

It has everything good about the TV series without any of the crap and you can finish it in 80 minutes.

Watch it for Toot!

>Horrible animation
>Humor was now forcibly edgy without any context to it
>Parts of it is literally the writers just bitching and moaning about the show being cancelled
Watch the show instead, it is way better than this atrocity

I thought they were parodying the Surreal World

Soon I'll have more arms than the wackiest god in all of India!

YAASSS!!!! Toot is best character.

Don't believe his lies.

its got some good jokes

a bib a toot

They were kidding

Wait what?

A BIB A TOOT

I don't know what's happening, but I approve of it

>Hypno Toot

YES PLEASE.

Though she's so desperate and depraved and gross I doubt you'd need to.

Which one? Hypno Toot or Wasted Toot?

Glad to say I just ordered the box set off Amazon. Even comes with a board game

Yeah but don't binge watch it. It'll lose its charm quicker.

Barely started watching it myself a few days ago. Good chunk of season 1 wasn't that great, but I'm on season 2 and I'm glad I kept going.

I watched it for the first time last year-ish, having avoided it when it first aired as I had no interest in a parody of Reality TV Shows. It's funny once it gets into its groove. I'd recommend it. It's 99% shock humor, but not of the mindless variety.