Sup Forums, im in the mood to get mad, GET ANGRY. Post some comics and webcomics that have ludicrously stupid...

Sup Forums, im in the mood to get mad, GET ANGRY. Post some comics and webcomics that have ludicrously stupid, pretentious, shortsighted, ill informed, pompous, and out of touch social opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or you could just go for a walk in the park with nice music

Just read anything currently published by Marvel.

Im in Arizona, im surrounded by sand, snakes, and bobcats.

>inb4 500 posts of arguing

He said get him mad, not make him laugh his ass off.

Then go play in the sand with your pet bobcat

I asked for anger, not keks.

>going outside
get a look at this fag

okay

Pic unrelated right?

How would you even beat this

>muh big toothy grin

Just read Marvel

Green Lantern tricked Parallax into switching hosts by offering himself as bait. Then Krona pulled Parallax's leash because he wanted Green Lantern for something else.

It was a pretty cool issue.

all of marvel

How is a penis a "stupid gender construct"?

Genitals=/=Gender

>>>/LGBT/

Delicious delicious hindsight.

Black Panther is like distilled Batgod but no one cares because he's black.
>ib4 Surfer let him

>social opinions.
This house is built on sand.

His surrounding lore's a big boon for me desu.
Also not needing to keep up with 8 comics every month helps. I sterr clear of Spidey for the same reason.

Christ, I can't believe that guy is still eating out off of that.

Surfer couldn't break out without ripping panther's arm off, which he didn't want to do. I'm gonna go with that.

Definite lowpoint of the whole crossover for me.

Excpesially hate it because the first two panels are fucking great (The offscreen conversation continuing onscreen , for an example).

I could buy the Joker being unfazed.
But Harley isn't that kind of crazy. She's just too sane to be untouched by Johnny Sorrow's face.

Fuck you for reminding me of that.

Holy shit, Johnny Sorrow is in the most reent event!?

I mean, he's jobbing, but its cool people didn't forget him, his whole existence from Starman mention to JSA is the shit

D-did the rogues piss in his morning coffee?

I may as well get these out of the way. Sorry in advance.

That issue should be LOVED by MRA's, tbqh.
>A woman with poor impulse control fucks a stranger despite being in a relationship
>When she figures out that could be a no-no, she falsely accuses a guy of raping her
>The guy gets shat on and dies, while she gets away with infidelity scot-free
>It's all sold under the slogan of "feminist agenda"

DELTET TIHS

Did the artist intend to make her look fucking ugly?

Artist is probably a guy

Of course, if a fictional female is too beautiful then it oppresses strong womyn everywhere.

That art is beyond abysmal

>Bob Backlund could beat Silver Surfer

Hell yeah

kinda reminds me of an f-zero character design
the solution is simple
youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A

gogetaroomie

I mean, if it didn't come from this planet, I'm not going to judge.

Could be a pseudo-penis like female Hyena have. Or a fucking ovipositor

Stop being a bitch, or get out. Arizona is for the strong.

I liked it, it looks stupid if you dont know the context behind it. I am however disappointed they didnt push the " Because of Parallax I can talk to the speed force" further

Actually i enjoy walking around, its just that i dont want to accidentally walk into the desert and fucking die while daydreaming because i forgot water and a skinwalker rips my anus with native american magick.

INB4 Cerebus

>no one cares because he's black.
Or because he's significantly less popular, dumbass.

How has this not been posted yet?

God why does she have one singular butt cheek.

Probably most of the comics on Bad Webcomics Wiki, desu.

It was Eobard, as always.

Triggered

This one upsets me becuase I can't find where it comes from in terms of where they got the idea we can't talk about tampons?

They are advertised on TV and magazines, they get an entire half aisle at the grocery store, the highschool has vending machines for them in the girl's bathroom.

>Super heroes are super heroes because they are men and sexism!
>Show 5 superheroes who all fight alongside women superheroes.

This.

>no Assigned Male
>no over of those comics that make vegans look like Jesus and everyone else look like savages

this gives me multiple layers of anger
like, it's politically wrong on many levels
especially considering Crusher was in the right with what he said in the previous pages

that bit sounds familiar
too lazy to find the exact page where Overdrive is talking about how he tried everything to get super powers.

Does that actually happen? Jesus Christ, what the fuck

And yet when anyone complains about the feminist bullshit, they're played off with the "SJWs are just the boogeyman" card.

Is this from an ad?

peanut allergy

Ace Ventura was, and still is, ace.

I don't get it.
I don't even know what that last emoticon(?) emoji(?) whatever the fuck, is.

The event brought back Emerald Empress, Max Lord, the original Lobo, that Saudi guy with the fire sword from Ostrander's Suicide Squad, Prometheus and Eclipso as well.

Ace Ventura's choice to make a crazed pre-op transsexual the villain would be easier to take as gaybashing of some kind if it also wasn't a movie where a man is forced to kiss a dead cockroach as an act of revenge within like the first five goddamned minutes.

Yes and it retcon her from rape victim to manipulative cheating wife.

and then the other edit which shows all the faggy heroes
Willy got blown out on both ends of that one

newfags pls go

I'm a newfag for not knowing about something that is probably ~5 years old, if that?
Sorry that I don't text 24/7.

You sure threw them for a loss.

| ||
|| |_

Ah, I was looking for meaning in the images.
Sorry, I was at a loss

Don't forget the one with JoJo.

Id never heard of Johnny Sorrow before. I looked him up and fuck he's a cool concept.

Also yeah, fuck Harley.

The best part is the Hawkeye originally accused her of lying to him, to which she accuses him of not trusting her as his wife. Hillarious that the writer considered this a good example of strong feminist woman.

"Gender" is a purely linguistic concept, and one that barely exists in the English language. But yes, in many languages with gendered improper nouns it's entirely possible to have a male creature (ie, one with a penis) and it would still have the female gender because the word for its species is, arbitrarily, a female noun.

Of course the word "boy" does not have a gender (because improper nouns don't have genders in English) so Iceman wasn't wrong.

This one's my favorite.

So anything by Tumblr?

Let him what? There's a million things Surfer could do to get out of that, but he didn't need to. Panther had his hands on him for less than 5 seconds.

They are determined not to sexualize the woman in spandex.

Their ideology is full of fucking inconsistencies and hypocrisy. When is it a celebration of sexuality and when is it exploitation?

This page is SO wrong, it gave Cyclops two eyes.

Here's The Big One.

>Malcolm X
Fucking what.

>Ghandi?
>"GTFO my Country" Ghandi?
>Peace?

>let's ignore that time Jesus flipped his shit in a temple and when he declared himself a sword that divided families
>let's ignore that time when Ghandi got mad that Indians were being treated by the British like "the lazy black man" and slept naked with multiple young women
>let's ignore all those times Malcolm X advocated violence

Zen is the worst kind of Leftard - the ones that probably actually did their research but decided to ignore facts in order to fit their own narrative.
In much the same way CNN is fake news he is a fake satirist.

There's no way I'll actually believe the guy does any research. The criticism one with the anime guy piloting a mecha is downright insulting