youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/leader-story/sylvanas-windrunner
youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Calia_Menethil
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6fz3S6w80
youtube.com/watch?v=RtAH7kGEqic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you can't take back loarderon, we work with the horde now, nationalism sucks inga---
>you cant get vanilla servers vanilla sucked legion best expansion ever , take off the rose tinted gla---
>anduin is a nice enlightened leader hes not like his asshole father he will never go to wa---
cuck nerds btfo

i only know about based wc3 tft/roc lore

how is this little homo related to arthas

yup blizzard is fucking retarded

based gingermod and Sup Forums janitors babysitting off-topic threads

>another wow expansions
oh wow literally no one cares, warcraft 4 when?

new king of stormwind (the kid grown up). no one really cares about restoring the kingdom of larderon, both sides just want the land

>13566544 DC CHAD SNYDERKINO threads
>this pisses you off
Based Pajeet.

>Sylvanas still not killed

All done by your friends from Sup Forums which is why your thread is being babysat too

she was killed way back in wc3

lmao i love this

Totally shitty compared to older cinematics. I don't get the hype.

is that the golden ne?

>SCENES WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

seems they're really trying to get the old school back. not more greater evil shit, just back to war vibes. that and classic.

which makes me really interested in sub counts

You think you do, but you don't.

WoW cinematics are always amazing but the expansion ends up being disappointing

youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ

When will ingame graphics will reach this level?

>Foaarr the hooard

Wtf i love sylvannas now.

Blizzard should make a feature length CG wow movie. Like the final fantasy ones

Wow you screencapped a post that had nothing to do with this. Great job Rajesh.

my faith in Blizzard was reignited with yesterday. i'm not committed, not yet, but god damn i'm close

forsaken starting zone will be an alliance work camp after this expansion, after we take back lordaeron and gilneas

They can be. There's nothing stopping them from being kino, they're just not

The average 1000-1500 dollar pc would melt rendering this.

>nothing to do with
But it does. Your kind from Sup Forums are behind what you're using to justify this off-topic thread.

both sylvanas and anduin look weird as fuck

Sylvannas has been killed 3 times, originally by Arthas, then she suicided after Arthas was gone and she no longer had a purpose in life, then she was killed by Gilnean noble during the occupation of Gilneas

First time she was rezzed by Arthas, then by the Valyrie leader, then by several Valkryies

She has maybe one rez left

Remember when Warcraft was just your sword & sorcery setting? Before it got bloated with 48 races and every trope ever?

>fantasytrash

frankly the main difference comes down to the hair
for example the last Injustice did almost everything else good but the hairs are a mess

What.. she kysd after arthas died? Got a clip of that?

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/leader-story/sylvanas-windrunner

It's from a canon short story that explains her purpose after Wrath

Basic summary is that she's doesn't want to go to hell so she's going to do whatever it takes to stay alive

My boy Garrosh knew she was a problem but they killed him instead of her

I know its cheap drama yet I can't help but get hype for these 'humanity fuck yeah' moments

would take too long to make, maybe make it 90minutes or so and you can do it in 5 years

>remember when orcs were the bad guys and not the misunderstood noble race
>remember when humans weren't the bad guys

Pretty good seeing the Alliance take the offensive for once, most of the time it was "Guys I know the Horde is trying to wipe us out and ruin this planet just like they did to Draenor, but if we hit back WE'LL BE THE BAD GUYS OOOHHH NOOOO"

Luckily Darth Jaina has been whispering in Anduin's ear long enough for him to man up and destroy the atrocity that is Forsaken-occupied Lordaeron

Why does he look like a woman though? He's almost prepubescent looking, like he's 14 or some shit.

Tell me about Anduin why does he wear the mask?

>anime threads get deleted within seconds
>Sup Forums threads still up after 20 minutes

the absolute state of jannies

this is better, even makes me wonder why are actors still a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A

that's manly in asia

Why does cg animator knows more about acting than actual actors?

Why is this still up? Are we allowed Sup Forums news threads now?

>Lion King Anduin Wrynne

Someone in Blizzard's design team has been playing Fate/GO, I see.

Because someone on Blizzard's design team has been playing Fate/GO, I imagine.

Who is the blonde elf girl with emo eyes? I stopped playing after Cataclysm

Is that Brad Pitt?

Sylvanas looks like an ugly tranny in the cinematic and humans are too weird looking in WoW. So I was surprised when Anduin looked normal and not retarded looking like his father Varian.

she has none left

some old wolf man wrecked her shit

sylvanas

I like how the little bitch king who was just a small child is now some bad ass level 150 KANG who kills all the Horde.

>tfw horde for 10 years
>tfw can no longer in good conscience playing as savage invaders
Gonna make a human paladin in the next xpac and drive out those fucking orc scum.

I what happened to her? She doesn't look undead/rotten like before

These 5 minute cinematics basically take them all year to make

>mfw he was the guy who had to announce WoW Classic

I cried desu

Speaking of FF kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc

sylvanas looks wonky as hell
anduin looks fine, just a bit young

>Lore is so thin at this point the characters have nothing to say but 10 year old faction slogons
Tight

Is this kino, janny? your anti white crusade isn't going to end well

But the current war between the alliance and horde isn't because the horde attacked, it's because Varian was fucking retarded

>Hey Sylvanas can you guard our flanks
>sure okay
>oh shit we're being overrun, we'll all die in like 20 seconds if we don't retreat
>ok I've sounded the retreat and Varian definitely heard it
>uh wtf why is Varian still fighting
>oh he's totally fucked now for sure, what the fuck, why didn't he just retreat with us
later
>THIS IS ALL THE HORDE'S FAULT

>Alliance wrecking it's way to the portal
>Horde can't hold the freakin flank

Varian almost solo'd his way to the portal

> remember when orcs were actually aliens from another planet

its maxxie from Skins

new expansion comes out
>Things sure are at an alltime low for the Horde and Alliance, can these 2 bitter rivals reconcile their differences and make a logical eternal peace?
>end of expansion
>Wow they did it, they worked together in the end and overcame their differences with only a few baddies on both sides who don't reflect the entirety of both sides

new expansion comes out
>repeat

Stop buying these games

they still are to be fair.

Can someone explain how Legion ended and how that led to war between horde and alliance again? I thought Anduin dindunuffin and thought the horde was good

both the horde and alliance economies are propped up by war so when they ran out of demons to kill they turned on each other again

Does anyone still go on Battlenet for Warcraft 3, excluding DOTAfaggotry?

Video games are for degenerates.

Is there anyone left from the Menethil dynasty that can lay claim to Lordaeron for the Alliance?

>how is this little homo related to arthas
He's not. Different kingdoms. I guess Stormwind wants to annex Lordaeron for reasons.

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Calia_Menethil

She could also be perfect to marry Anduin or a child of hers.

Calia Menethil.
But the most important thing I believe, is there are three Trollbanes. Two are undead, one being indepentend and the other a death knight in service of LK. The third one already said he wants to retake what's his.

witcher 3 is maximum kino. every frame a story

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6fz3S6w80

>Trollbanes

Oh, but the Trollbanes are heirs to a different kingdom, user: Stromgarde. Which the Alliance completely surround with friendly territory and I don't know why the fuck they haven't already taken it even before thinking about Lordaeron. Haven't these people played CK2?

Welcome to the Light, brother. Been playing Ally since vanilla. Fuck the Horde.

Still play Diablo II occasionally
USEast: KnightWhoSaysNi

youtube.com/watch?v=RtAH7kGEqic

>13 years old game cinematic
>way more dynamic and raw, not just ability showcase for nerdgasms
>actual blood, gore, and death shown instead of people bumping each other with edged weapons (???)
>manages to have an emotion without meme dialogues or dramatic facial close-ups

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those Trollbanes descendants of Thoradin, whom the elves pledged allegiance and promised to bring aid if called to do so?
Also, almost if not all northern Eastern Kingdoms from Thoradin's wall, is taken and plagued by the Forsaken.

More like:

>Horde in charge of protecting Alliance flank
>Horde motto is "lok'tar ogar - victory or death"
>Horde starts to get overrun
>"lol fuck honor, let's run"
>>"what about the alliance?"
>"fuck 'em"
>Horde withdraws without saying shit to the Alliance
>Alliance gets overran
>Varian sacrifices himself so everyone else can get away
>Horde: "we dindu nuffin"

>Horde motto is "lok'tar ogar - victory or death"

Thats just the orcs but okay

>warhammer is more gory than warcraft
GEE REALLY?

I always wanted to play Alliance but human males look like apes, all hunched over and with giant forearms shit. Somehow only female Orcs and male Blood Elves have an aesthetically pleasing pose and shape.

Dumb Fatekid.

No, it's everyone. On joining the Horde everyone has to recite the same blood oath:

>Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

>I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

>From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

I wish I could be an orc and fight for the alliance

new horde is cucked as all fuck, I miss garrosh

Warcraft 3 was gory as fuck with very elaborate death animations and sexy death screams from elven whores

two words: hella f*ckin epic

this.

Yeah, like when Grom bloodlessly killed Mannoroth in that cinematic. Or Arthas killing his father offscreen. Or Thrall's dream in the beginning where a big war is fought and not a single drop of blood is shown. Or Archimonde blowing up next to the World Tree but apparently being made of light since no blood or entrails explode out of him.

So bloody. So gory.

this actually felt more intelligent than br2049...

Why won't Blizzard put at least 10% of that effort into making their games good?

why did they give the king of mankind a manbun and faggy anime bangs?

Yeah, why couldn't he have a splotchy numale beard and a fedora so you could identify better with him?