Why are Americans so stupid?

Why are Americans so stupid?

They voted for Trump, you tell me

t. leaf fag

y r europoors so smelly lmao check my digits

He asked why they're stupid. He didn't ask for one of their few shining moments of brilliance.

maybe they should stop polling niggers

This spaghetti western kino had a different ending for the american market because they couldn't handle its nihilism

>over 70% of those polled didn't know what "Revoked" means
What in the ACTUAL fuck? This has to be some the onion article.

Half of Americans are not functionally literate

>campaign manager charged with conspiracy
>advisor going to jail for federal crimes
How's making America great going for you

How do you think a corrupt reality tv host got elected president?

>Not explaining the philosopher's stone legend
Why are britbongs so stupid?

Also Licence Revoked isn't a good name desu

They should have just called it Harry Potter and the Bored Audience. No title change could change the fact that it is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Right on time

ONLY LETTERS I NEED ARE U S A

How many King George movies did they make?

swampy

I'm not stupid, but I really can't account for my fellow countrymen. A lot of us are pretty stupid and lately it's been on display for the whole world to see.

My country has still made most of the greatest films of all time

Wait a moment is this for real?Is called sorcerer stone? But the phylosopher stone is a mystical "storical" item its not only a random name. The fuck sorcerer stone even mean?

100 years of solitude is fine

yeah! fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>The fuck sorcerer stone even mean?
idk but it sounds exciting

but Licence to kill sound more cool dudes, Licence Revoked just sounds like bond won't drive his car.

300+ million Americans and you really think Donald Trump is the most fit person to lead the nation?

The american education meme is real.

Also, back in the day Nintendo games had to be either made easier for americans or simply never left Japan for the same reason.

The philosophers' stone seems to be mostly british stories and shit.
I can guarantee 99% of kids in the US had never heard about it, so Sorcerer made sense from a marketing perspective.

>thinking licence revoked and licence to kill mean anything close to the same thing
Americans were just confused by the retarded title

true story

They should have released a 1/5 pound burger and made a killing.

haha jesus christ. Also, why do americans still use that shitty imperial system for everything?

Man, actually is more part of european history than eternal anglo only related.
Last time I checked a treatise on the phylosopher stone was written by an italian (Tommaso d'Aquino)

It's literally just conservative luddites that fuck everything up for the rest of Americans. Not even memeing.

This is true. The black and Latino voter base (forgot single moms, early SS recipients and felons) of the Democrat party all know what revoked means.

Not him but democracy isn't about the most fit

wew

> (OP)
>My country has still made most of the greatest films of all time
Wrong

OBSESSED

Anyone has more examples of American stupidity? I'm impressed by how dumb they can be and I'd like to see more.

Just highlight the text you want to greentext and then click on the post number

To be fair, fractions are fucking hard

>implying he's wrong

Have to agree here, fellas.
t. European

>all those games the world wont see translated because of complainers

A majority didn't.

Lol silly leftists.

>loses the majority vote
>is now the President

American politics, everyone

The alt ending is so fucking American. The sheriff comes out of nowhere starts blasting like a fool even though he fell into a frozen lake miles from home. The original ending had me depressed though

>what is a republic?

this has to be a joke made by students who took classics.....please be a joke

>LOTR is shit tier

>0 celsius
>no applicable usefulness for daily human life
I use it pretty much every day when it's winter here in Canada.

holy SHIT it was in that thread

And you voted for Brexit

>The Count of Monte Cristo is God Tier
As expected of our Avenger Class Servant.

Wait and hope.

>License Revoked
Lets be honest here, that name sounds fucking stupid. Doesn't even elicit "Bond Movie" at first glance; could be a teen comedy about some dude losing his drivers license and his wacky quest to get it back for all I fucking know.

Right, it's Liberals in America who have abandoned all their values and voted for a degenerate racist who's had 3 wives and never done a day of service for anyone other than himself and for no reason than to further bolster his bank account.

It's the Left who keeps making contradictory statements about raising debt or giving health care to everyone or building a wall that our largest trade partner on the continent will pay for. Liberals are out of touch with reality. Right.

>American reading comprehension

Sure feels like Sup Forums around here all of a sudden.

license revoked is a terrible name though

>Brexit
>A Mistake

Rope yourself.

please don't be real pleeeeeease don't be real

I'm smart.

>British cuck explaining the thought process of Americans.
I knew what a the Philosophers stone was and I was like 9 years old

But it's the british guy who claims it's boring and people won't get it

niggers, spics, chinks and honkeys lose again

This is embarrassing.

>

Do americans really clap at the end of a movie in the movie theatre?

>British cuck explaining the thought process of Americans.
it makes sense, since you have to actually have a thought process to explain one.

>ignorant citizens elect ignorant leader.

Got it.

i have only gone to a theater once in the us, it was in los angeles and yes, i can confirm.

>be amerilard
>keep using obsolete Imperial units
>doesn't even understand how they work

MUH FREEDOM

But it is, friendo.

No, but we do clap at retarded times.

For instance, during our end of week meeting on Friday we highlighted some project that this girl in my office completed and everyone in the conference room clapped for her for like 30 secs. About 20 people clapping.

We totally deserve our reputation as Trump voting, clap-happy retards.

pic related

worse than that I'll give you a run down of the claps of when I went see Star Wars 7
>lights go dark
>title crawl
>first time seeing storm troopers
>first time seeing lightsaber
>first time seeing desert planet
>first time seeing bb8
>first time seeing xwing
>seeing the falcon
>seeing han solo and chewie
>the falcon lifts off
>seeing c3p0 and r2d2
>the beginning and climax of the light saber battle
>seeing luke
>credits
>post credits

not exaggerating in any way

times like these that I'm happy to have emigrated from clapistan

with "big" movies, roller coasters and end of flights

This made me laugh, thank you user, it's been a while.

this is actually a picture of his dead body please stop posting this

>forgot single moms, early SS recipients and felons
Nah, you mentioned "black" first.

>Star Wars
>post credits
We aren't in a relationship so why are you lying to me

>end of flights
I wonder if the people on those airplanes were clapping before hitting the towers

3?

Im phoneposting and clover's quoting tool is a piece of shite

No one in any kind of welfare should be allowed to vote desu.

Welfare shouldnt even be a thing to begin with

It actually says
>over 70% of those polled didn't what "Revoked" means

>in European cinema
>movie ends and like three people start clapping, before quickly realising their mistake and fading their claps away as nobody joins in
>mfw
I fucking dread the possibility that clapping at the cinema will become a thing.

Competent people don't go into politics, they go into business and make bank.

He means that people stayed til the music stopped playing. Folks love John Williams.