Dear Lord. How do they expect men to watch the MCU Spider-Man movies if the famale lead is gonna look like this...

Dear Lord. How do they expect men to watch the MCU Spider-Man movies if the famale lead is gonna look like this? Was it so hard to cast someone who actually looks like a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FjV8SHjHvHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their politics cost them nearly billion dollars in ticket sales and merchandising.
but mastery of the culture wins them trillions

This is what the majority of women look like without makeup

What do you mean by "politics"?

You now miss me

I havent watched a spider man movie since topher grace was venom. Movies are so shit now i dont even pirate them. I just base my opinions on IMDB cast lists, trailers and shitpost as if i've seen it on Sup Forums. And unsurprisingly the movies are so shit my lack of knowledge is never in questions since i can pretty much guess the beats of a film. Unless its by Danish directors, i stay away from those threads.

so all of them look like monkeys?

Lol why do you people always keep posting bad picstures of beautiful black women? Zendaya is not ugly, she is pretty.

I feel bad for him.

this goy gets it.

OP, you think the studios care about losing a few million or billion dollar fiatbux here and there? they are backed by the puppet masters of gov't and finance. so even if they pick some ugly shitskin to be the female lead in a big-budget capeshit movie, they're playing 4D chess by bowing to the larger Narrative.

if they weren't working within that Narrative, they would've kept MJ looking like a hot, voluptuous redhead irish girl with a spunky but feminine attitude.

instead we now see the fact, the clear as day fact, of who they chose to cast instead. it should be 100% obvious by now unless you're the typical retard shitlib who loves diversity and multiculturalism.

I posted a pic of her natural looks, you posted her fake self. You even admitted that you find her pics with no make up as ugly.

damn bro you right. after a second look...

Still very ugly lmao

at least she looks like a she with make up

Yeah that's why we don't go to India to fuck women.

wow what a cute boy

>female lead
She was barely in the movie. She definitely didn't do anything in the actual plot of the movie

what would uncle ben say about that?

You know she's gonna be the love interest in the next movies, the fangirls want it, they already ship Peter and Michelle.

Does anyone else see it

Literally the worst part of the movie, the other black girl was a qt3.14. Why didn't they got a 10/10 latina girl?

>mixed black/white girl looks just like a mexican
Makes you think

still better options for MJ or Gwen

they could easily replace her with her look alike, no one would notice

>chloe
>bella
>elle
>random pointy nose bitch
>ASR has a fat ass but she ugly as fuck

Am I the only one who finds her attractive? Why do you guys hate tomboys?

My choice. I don't care if she's in another Marvel show.

Left and in the middle fits the bill perfectly for me.

Not sure who she is though.

She's a literal, naturel 10/10. A bunch of rasist Maisiefags ITT obviously

she looked the same with makeup

Yeah, she looked ugly (I only watch a trailer though). But the weird thing is that they didn't even try to put some make up on her or something (that ugly black hair). It's like they hated the idea of a "muh diversity" spiderman movie and made her look ugly.

It's not only the make up, some lighting and camera angles can make people look good. Not even that.

lel

>literally pignose and square jaw
oink oink

Bitch isn't famous enough to go by just one name

There is literally nothing wrong with the way this girl looks.

Yeah, that actress is ugly as hell. The other one was okay looking. Didn't watch the movie because it looks like shit.

>not ugly
typical average looking brazilian tranny face

Then it was a success, right?

Yeah bro she totally looks the same

>It's like they hated the idea of a "muh diversity" spiderman movie and made her look ugly.

No, it's not that cuz the other black girl Laura Harrier, looks like an actual woman and she's very beautiful.
Zendaya is just hideous & only looks good with make up on but not above average.
They could really cast anyone but she's Harvey's girl, what do you expect

Is it wrong that I think she's ugly with photoshop and make-up on, but I actually find her frumpy look kinda cute?

She's replacing MJ, that's the problem.

>P-Peter... Don't be a fool, that nigger pussy is way too big for your 3 inch peepee

How do wite gerls eben fuking cumpear?

I've seen it for a while, are we looking at the same thing?

What do you think?

>moretz
he said mj not she-hulk

I wish pic related was my MJ

>loli asmr
RUH ROH

is they wanted a tomboy, they could at least cast a pretty one

>loli
>20 yrs old
Pick one

DROPPED

what utterly shit taste

Too busy riding the cock of the IT director.

not him but still better from the trannie they casted

"Men" don't watch capeshit....only boys do.

>literally getting rid of Mary Jane because a white/white relationship isn't progressive enough

It's Okay To Be White

I like the middle one, she's cute.

>when your boyfriend looks more attractive as a woman than you

fuck dis bitch is ugly

Don't blame her, blame the parents.

Is that Daimajin?

>middle one
Lol ur gay for jeremy renner

I'm a she. We post here too you know.

>She(male)

>She(male)

Zendaya is way too busy to post here

He seems happy

>face it tiger, you just hit a tranny

she looks hot af, she looks like a young Michael Jackson

so annoying

Why didn't they even comb her hair? For christ's sake...

She got legggggggs. She know howta uuuuuse them

>me on the left

>the face of a proud boyfriend

I want to stick my Dunst in Kirsten's Cunst.

It's almost as if his publicist told him to pretend to like pussy.

I want to fuck her till she's sick

I don't mind Peter Parker dating around.
This isn't Mary Jane. Just invent a new a fucking character marvel. Is that so hard.

With you, user, that won't take long

>tfw you just hit the jackpot

What did she mean by this?

It's Moneeshua Jamiraqoui

get this white supremacist version of Mary Jane out of here!!!! MJ is now a beautiful brown girl!!!

youtu.be/FjV8SHjHvHk

I do kind of like how she looks here, she can pull off the boyish androgynous thing pretty well since she's tall for a woman.

it's true love ok? he probably had a bad day.

P-peter never race mix.......blarg

She's texting: he's pretty fly.... for a white guy

I ship them

they should've cast her instead

too late, DC got her, she's Iris West

fuck, well at least DC got their diversity quotient right

>the famale lead
If you're gonna commit to a troll thread at least watch the movie.

so I watched this movie today for the first time. then peter sees a black girl and falls in love for her im wtf, they made MJ FUCKING BLACK! then i w8ted the rest of the movie thinking about whos gonna be MJ and then its the brown sugar. mfw. they just wont stop, and its just gonna get worse

she'll be the lead in the next movies