F

M
U
R
D
E
R

>TRIGGERED

So if they stuck regime Superman into a room full of red sun radiation at the end of 1 how is he able to use his powers in 2?

This is a level of retardedness that even Marvel's civilians don't match

Jesus Christ, these people are retarded

oh shi...

Ok there we go.
Can't come back from this now

The rest of the deaths were "excusable" but, yeah, these are too far

>I'm still the good guy tho

Bizarro am have good manners

Getting a Lenny and George feeling here

bruh, I had never read these before and I really appreciate you storytiming all of this.

It's bad.... but it's so good.

oh this is not going to end well.

Looks like he chose a final solution to those Israeli witnesses

do it the right way, do it the colonial way !

See? Me AM real Superman!

The top dialogue would be a good reaction image

:(

This side of the universe is completely autistic.

we're are gonna be laughing at the shallowness of the values exposed in this comic when the Vegan Victory regime will have legally banished any form of specist murder

:'(

Rip in pepperoni

Serves him right, he trusted a clone.

Clones are people too man,

Sounds like something a dirty clone lover would say. WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR TYPES AROUND HERE.

People are unique

Well he'd get his powers back as soon as he was exposed to the yellow sun again right? Somebody just has to break him out. I could see the story starting with a misguided Kara busting him out of his cell before learning how fucking crazy he's become.

Bump

I love this page so much. Trickster's corpse just has a look that says "What the fuck man?"

His suit is like that one superbly prime had in infinte crisis, a yellow sun amplifier

Should have kept those air walking shoes

I love the WHAT THE FUCK MAN expression on his corpse.
This really was the best thing to come out of this season.

Cyborg really suffers the most in this series with a serious lack of motivation and characterization. He just sort of goes along with everything for no real reason. All the others have decent reasons for staying due to story events, being fairly different from their normal counterparts or having a problem with it until eventually deciding to leave. But Cyborg seems to just be going with the flow and by the time the game happens he's just full on bad guy willing to torture Slade for info. And you know he'll have to back in the sequel so what is he gonna do there? Just go back to Supes again or what?

Way to be a hero there Vic.

They needed a black guy on the regime for muh diversity. There is simply no way he would have stayed with them after Superman killed Jon and Ollie.