>It's a Jack almost kills Aku but someone knocks him out episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hghol1iG2DQ
youtu.be/oCRk0pAULDw?t=16m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUT UP

OH YEAH PORRIDGE

>it's a "Jack renounce his chance to go back in time and save the future to save some no-name characters"

>jack doesn't understand that if he goes back into the past and defeats Aku, those people will never exist to get into danger in the first place

This. I mean, how oblivious can you be to not realize this?

jack understands multiverse theory

Aku acknowledges that if Jack makes it back to the past and destroys him there, this timeline will never exist, period.

It's "undo the evil that is Aku" not "somewhat mitigate the evil that is Aku by creating a new additional timeline in which he didn't win".

>It's a "Jack's hair knot comes loose and waves majestically in the wind" episode

>multiverse """theory"""
In every valid interpretation of physics that includes a multiverse, all the universes except our own are counterfactual, meaning they cannot be measured, interacted with, viewed, accessed, etc.

Time travel will not allow you to cross from universe to universe (even in theories beyond the Standard Model, other universes are counterfactual).

If I'm not mistaken, Aku says that Jack WANTS to do that, but it doesn't necessarily means that he CAN do it. I think Aku knows the past cannot be changed and he's just fucking with Jack.

>its a "Jack loses most of his clothing" episode

bullshit. jack is just too stupid to understand basic time travel concepts.

he's pure of heart, not big of brain.

>It's Jack almost fucked the Aku episode

>>It's a Jack almost kills Aku but somebody stops Jack with a 'kill him and you'll be just as evil' speech episode

I almost want them to go for a 3rd time of this just for laughs.

prove it

user that never happened, Jack always kill if is necesary

So every episode

You can't fuck a demonic tree

What this gif is trying to say?

>It's a jack and scotsman episode

Yes you can user, you just have to try hard enough

Conservation of energy holds in every observation and experiment ever done. Interacting multiverses trivially breaks conservation of energy.

If you can devise an interacting-multiverse theory that doesn't break conservation of energy, you may have something, but such a theory doesn't currently exist and all current theories that allow for multiverses have them in a way that's counterfactual.

BEEF JERKY

Jack probably understands that, he just far too much of a moralfag to not help people in need.

>it's an user has zero taste episode

We know Jack has the means and the skills to kill Aku, but somehow he always manages to slip away. What woulf it take for Jack to finally be able to seal the deal and slay aku once and for all?

>implying the Jump Good episode wasn't the GOAT way to end the series

I actually kinda liked the comic ending

Or it was just stupid, episodic writing.

>it's a "Jack helps some stupid ass people defeat some Aku drones" episode

It doesn't matter. We all know how it goes.

Jack swings his sword.

Aku flies away.

And probably says something like
>I'LL BE BACK SAMURAI!

And then he flutters off over the horizon and they don't see each other for about a week.

And then they do the same thing all over again.

We just had this thread, user. That episode is timeless

>it's an "aku is a metaphor for the illuminati globalist cabal" episode

not with that attitude.

>it's a "Jack uses the skills learned in previous episodes to win" ep

i love how he says "jump good" after defeating The Scotsman at a jumping contest

>it's a "nothing fucking happens for the majority of the episode" slideshow of backgrounds and fauna

>Not the other way around.

SHUT UP!
I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!

JACK FUCK GOOD!

>It's a Jack walking through the wilderness but all you hear is the ambience episode
>Tfw I actually enjoyed these parts as a kid

How the fuck did they do it?

>It's a "Jack goes inside a dragon to stop it from farting so much" episode

>It's an Aku would have won already if he could go five minutes without betraying someone episode

Maybe you were just born with good taste.

that episode was hilariously bad

I thought it was creative at least. Still bad though.

I just remember it for the humorously blunt Space Ace joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=hghol1iG2DQ

>aku was smart enough to fuck him up mentally by killing people in the new season
If only aku was smart enough to NTR now, it will be the deathblow

What I'd give to be a fly in the room when the idea for that episode was pitched to the developers.

The inventiveness of the dragons insides are enough to satisfy me (as well as the ending being pretty funny) but it's obvious Aaron Springer wanted to make a show more like Korgoth that could more easily blend comedy with fantasy. Jack just isn't that funny a character.

>it's a cannibalism episode

that was fucking brutal, SJ gets away with some heavy shit just because "robots"

Like that time when Aku took over his body, and he just slowly sliced that robot in half just for bumping into him

That episode was fucked up

What is Jack thinking Sup Forums?

More cartoons need to use the "robots" excuse. Our children are getting too soft. Need to put some fear back in 'em.

Probably some haiku in which YAMEROOOOO features prominently

>almost
at least Aku is not asking for alimony.

Jack also understands that if he goes back in time and fails, or if for some reason whatever he's about to use doesn't work, those people will be doomed.

BALLS DEEP

>It opened us up to violence, but that wasn't interesting to us. It really opened us up to storytelling opportunities. There is a death at one point, where Jack realizes that he's killed his first human. And that's an important thing early on. By episode five, I think people will see what we're doing with the story this season — and it is a full, single arc that tells a story — I think people will be surprised. It's not something anyone has ever tried to do in animation before.

Wonder what this is all about. Simultaneously makes me even more hype and nervous.

hmm.its interesting and omnious.
theres probably no cartoon out there that deals with a hero killing a human.

That's fucking awesome

>: the series

Didn't Jack kill a whole bunch of people in the Princess and the Bounty Hunters?

Will this new Jack have any form of cartoon humor or is it going to be all edginess

Well, they ain't explicitly killed, more like their shit got instantly wrecked and they are in no position to fight on.

>There is a death at one point, where Jack realizes that he's killed his first human.

I guess Boris, Jujunga, and The Gentlman are alright. then.

Pretty sure that by "It's not something anyone has ever tried to do in animation before." he's referring to whatever will become apparent by around episode 5. I'm actually extremely interested as to what might happen around then now. Genndy knows his animation, that's a pretty bold claim to make coming from someone with as much industry experience and knowledge as him.

It's either edge or memeshit. Pick your poison.

What happens to the matter that you are made from when you switch dimensions?

This part turned me on as a kid
youtu.be/oCRk0pAULDw?t=16m40s

Don't worry user we have at least one scene of Aku being Aku.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak

why dont you try it and come back to me

>Where power and justice are back where they belong.

Raiden vs Samurai Jack
Who wins?

Why does he have T-Rex arms?

Raiden may have the strength, but Jack's sword is invincible and would probably break Raiden's everything easy. Tough call.

I always figured that Jack's morality was as much his weakness as his strength. He means well, but he means it so much that even if it's fixed timeline-wise, he wouldn't forgive himself for allowing them to die in the first place.

He literally says this when he saves the monks.

It happened twice in the comics.

The joke is going ov-

Oh you kidder

>That narration
Pfff

Raiden is mostly robot.

Jack destroys robots.

Next season will be nothing but this.

What about I and Am?

Because it was the right and noble thing to do ASSHOLE!

Not the point.
Jack wouldn't forsake the best s of the future just to save those of the past.
Jack wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

>It's okay
>it was just a robot

What were they thinking?!

>rewatching SJ lately
>fist episode already implies Jack was traded as a slave

Those sneaky fucks.

FEE FI FO FUM
GUESS MY NAME

>It's a "Jack gets a time gem after nearly killing Aku but doesn't use it in the next episode" episode

Instant Trauma
What did I just see

He needed the helmet and gauntlets to properly use the gems, it could destroy him otherwise.

It did irk me to no end that it was never brought up that Jack had crystals that controlled time though, think they will bring it up next season?

Some of the things I've always loved about Aku his design is the sound his body makes when he moves. He body is fluid, but it makes this horrible creaking sound not unlike an old tree.

>Season 5 will be about Jack trying to get enough money to pay child support to Aku while his daughters try to kill him.

The title of a well known children's book changes via one letter?

Matter swaps?