This plotless tripe was nominated for Best Picture because of feminism

>This plotless tripe was nominated for Best Picture because of feminism

Sounds like Wonder Woman will be nominated after all

>capeshit
>ever getting nominated for Best Picture
You make me laugh, OP.

>this movie I don't like has a female lead and doesn't cook dinner or show her tits, feminist trash!
How bout you kys yourself

Fury Road was no different than capeshit aside from the technical aspects

This Warner Bros. release was terrific. One of the best films ever made. I loved it.

>tripe
I love this effete buzzword you ineffectual dink.

Abbey Lee should have been Furiosa and all the characters should have been asking where Furiosa was when she wasn't on screen.

Most overrated film ever. No fucking story, just a really long action scene with good soundtrack.

i actually really liked it

but my boi Dredd is the better action movie

If you think that fury road is comparable to capeshit you should leave this place and never come back. Just me imagining marvel's fury road is making me cringe

And that's excactly why it's one hell of a action movie.

The lead is (supposed to be) Mad Max you dumb roastie.

>max beats furiosa in a fight
>somehow it's still feminist propaganda

did you even watch mad max 1 and 2? Because he had way more screen time in fury road than in those two. Fury Road is set up EXACTLY like the Road Warrior. Max gets shanghaied into someone elses problems even though he just wanted to take care of his own shit. he never had a story of his own.

Why is all criticism of this movie so incredibly dumb?

>muh plot

>This plotless tripe was nominated for Best Picture because of feminism

>Not understanding that is exactly what made Mad Max 2 such a timeless masterpiece.
and assless chaps and off camera boipucci

Exactly why everyone liked it. Only the mentally ill got caught up on gender dynamics and couldn't enjoy it.

nice said

>plotless

>wow they went in a circle
>ebin fireworks while cars go fast in a line!

"Plot" is the ultimate pleb filter.

What? The women tribe was entirely unnecessary and is universally agreed upon as being the worst part of the movie.

>Zack Snyder, producer of Wonder Woman, will be nominated for an Oscar