P-peter

P-peter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjI4Xh6m-cI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vwh6GXxF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was actually a pretty progressive scene. Back in the day, to imply someone didn't already have a copy and wasn't a card carrying member of the Nazi party was a radical shift.

Why did Peter rape the landlord's daughter? I thought he was gay.

>Nice outfit, you going to wear it while fucking your husband?
Damn, how the fuck did Raimi get away with shit like that?

>Peter I... I cut up your Aunt May into little pieces... little tiny pieces. I'm so s-sorry Peter. I had to do it. After she snapped at me like that... she snapped at me. It was all on her. She was un...ungrateful. I chopped her up, starting with her neck, I cut her head off, Peter. Do you understand? I cut her bitching, screaming little head off and crushed her skull in, I stomped on it with my feet until I heard sharp cracks and a bunch of mush. Her head... exploded into a b-bunch of red goop, you should have seen it, P-peter. I sawed off the rest of her body, I put it in plastic bags and brought it to the incinerator. She's gone... s-she's gone now. There's nothing y-you need t-to do... nothing at all. You're free, P-peter... you're f-free... at last...

are you saing that this book was in the movie? They must have cut that moment from the theatrical version i saw. But why they didn't cut all other nazi related references. Like when Uncle Ben spends 10 minutes telling Peter about his memories of SS paratrooper raids in eastern Poland.

I don't know, I bought the extended cut with the three-hour flashback to Opengruppenführer Ben's Extermination camp days.

>You've been given a gift Peter, with great power comes great responsibilty

>Now take this power from me and use it to destroy all of this world's imperfections and make the world right and white again

Raimi posting will always be my favorite forced meme. Moreso than pest posting

I LIKE TO

noooo

Jesus, what the fuck was the point of the scene where they gassed the prisoners, Ben's Laughter and the Screams of the prisoners haunt me to this day.

You weren't the only one confused. I noticed a lot of critics had particular issue with that entire plotline. If you check the imdb user reviews you'll also notice plenty of average joes just as confused as you and I. It really messes with the pacing and while the imagery is powerful, it seems to have no place in the whole. Unless it was all viewed as though the entire film was a Nazi propaganda piece but what a silly idea that would be.

Why didn't he stop it, guys?

Gotta spread the white genotype, even if you prefer boipussy or in Peter's case, being boipussy

With white power comes great responsibility.

If the Talmud studying mods didn't ban these threads so fast, the meme would run it's course. But they'd rather ensure their own holocaust.

>forced
Anons take to it like lonely young men to a surrogate father figure.

>it's
You must have some Italian in you boy. Spiderman WILL find you.

he figured that only jewish puppeteers with deep pockets have occupied those buildings. The higher you rise, the harder you fall.

>P-Peter, quickly, you must light it.
>Light it and show those niggers that this town is ours.

>"Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car."

-

You know, at the theater I went to, they actually had a Donald Duck cartoon beforehand, I guess to forshadow the eventual buyout that happened with disney.
>Pic Related, it's from the cartoon.

>Impressive....for a goy
This scene implies the jew must be respected, even feared to an extent, for underestimating a jew could be the last thing you do

>P-peter you must finish his work, Peter.
With great power comes the responsibility of ending world wide Jewry.
I honestly didn't understand stand the scene at the time.

JAG

SBARRO

>underestimating a jew could be the last thing you do
Well, the last thing you do with a stable credit score.

Why is there a communist Islamic flag in the background?

HOLY KEK

Jesus H. christ, how the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

>implying the jews werent commies

Jesus Christ, Raimi...

what did he mean by this?

>Invoking a jew and Raimi's name at the same time
You've done it now...

you need to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra to understand that reference

oy vey, name 6 million Jews who were Communist.

>D-Deckard...

It was a different time.

>Attack niggers on fire on the borders of Detroit

>"You know, Deckard, with great power comes great responsibility. Dr. Tyrell called it "Replicant's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Roy looks directly at the camera.
>"The attack ships, the C-Beams, the Orion...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the Tannhäuser Gate. The Day of the Rope is near, Deckard. We'll have every human in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may Tyrell have me shot during a Voigt-Kampff test this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the Transhumanist Party."

IT

WAS

A

DIFFERENT

TIME

Quality meme my man

Rising to new levels with this one.

Still the best.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe, Mary Jane.

I kek'd

>t-tell you're aunt May I know she's been porking that Wop from across the street
>that whore will get what's coming to her, peter
>I've gambled away all the money, the bank will take the house next week
>she can go live with that half-coon if she like him so much

What the fuck happened to Toby Mac?

>Back in 'nam I tortured so many gooks they called me the rice cracker.

Why was this allowed? 2000's were weird times man.

>Repel the darkness with a great, white, blaze, Peter

I would but there is no proof the hall of cost happened

That's one tiny ass spider-man.

y do they look like they are havin fun?

Because Spiderman is there.

Disney took lots of liberties with homecoming

>hey ladies
>wait a minute, you girls aren't BLACKED actresses
>Elsa Jean gives it away

>no one leaves the concentration school on my watch!

Why did Peter volunteer to be a full time guard if he obviously was so strapped for cash?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjI4Xh6m-cI

Completely strayed away from the Raimi films.

>Are you really friends with that ladyboy Peter Parker?

This
Yag Sbarro also the worst forced meme

How about I give you a sample off my new album?

Haha. Alright.
You know you a bitch ass nigga tho?
Uh. Yeah.
Now this is how we do shit here.

(Chorus)
A nigga nigga, a bitch ass nigga.
Talk shit nigga you think you a trick nigga?
You punk nigga, you dank flat nigga.
I'll suck ya dick nigga I ain't bout to trip nigga.

I met a nigga, a short young nigga.
Talk is cheap so I had to set the fleek nigga.
I walk around, see a lock tight nigga.
Mounting putty bitch keep that shit all night nigga.

(Chorus)

Young nigga chillin all up in my crib nigga.
A fat spliff and a choice ass roach bitch.
We set scrilla Ray Ban gives me vanilla.
I tell him fly nigga we ain't bout to give it nigga.

(Chorus)

Fun lads in the hood with the pine box
Tan dads screwin chode with my pay less
Don’t stop til I get it to a hip hop
I flip flop bitch choke on my flop wop

(Chorus x2)

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

Are you drunk or something?

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

wew lad I'm on fire tonight. Cherished trips! Everyone get in here and 'mire!

They stole that from am episode of Touched By An Angel.

Hey, kikes were trying to escape to wreck society. Ben taught Peter about responsibility. It was his duty to keep those inbred psychotics in the camp.

this is a great meme

zozzle

It's shit. This sort of "novel amorality" and reliance on muh bad words belongs on /r/Sup Forums or 9gag. Seriously disappointed in you guys

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

The Borgesian commentary on fictional versions of movieis what makes the meme

What did Raimi mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vwh6GXxF8