Hey how about this thing. It stands out to me because of this and here are my initial opinions on it...

>hey how about this thing. It stands out to me because of this and here are my initial opinions on it. It's kind of funny if you look at it this way, overall I think my take on it is mostly this, but there's definitely a lot going on here
>what do you think hila?
>.......
>..............
>"ya"

How does she get away with this?

MOMMYY

based

>le babysit because of ad buxs face

>trying to bait gingercuck
You are like a baby
Watch this

>quads
>xev
*Breathes in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why would anyone want that blown out hoe nowadays?

>>le babysit because of ad buxs face
What does this mean? No seriously. Not asking as a meme. I'm really confused.

degenerate!!!!

>implying h3h3 wouldve been anything with her jewess money and her relentless desire to aquire more wealth

It makes me sad to think about how many relationships must be like this for men and women.
What would be sadder than being a guy who has all the thoughts about what's going on and then basically you drag a ball and chain around just for the pussy when she hardly ever says or does anything.

rolllll

rollin

She looks like fucking super Hans

She literally never looks interested at all she looks constantly fucking bored idk how that relationsip works.

It was a joke, Mark.

Mods, range ban this heretic

Oh....

>she hardly ever says or does anything.
Sounds like the ideal woman desu.

That wasn't very christmassy.

swaglord suits being black a little too much

rollz

N O T U R K EY

Roll

(You)

She clearly is just not comfortable speaking english and being on camera.

Reroll for Larkin.

It's clear that Ethan is the driving force behind H3, but I think Hila has a lot to do with behind the scenes. She's got a good sense of humour and they clearly enjoy collaborating together, but she has no stage presence. I think the reason Ethan makes her a big part of his videos is because he wants everyone to see what he sees in her, but truth is she doesn't perform like him.

Rollin

kino

Rollan rollan

IM GONNA BLOW MY BEANS

She was in film school, and filmed all their videos, and continues to do so. She enjoys filming. Also, she's an artist, and just launched a fashion line featuring her art and style. She has had her own art site for a long time now.
Ethan also talks about how much of the business she handles behind the scenes. Making sure things stay on schedule, and dealing with the legal aspects.

She's just camera shy and non talkative in public. But when she does open up a little, you get to see she has opinions and a brain. That's probably the Hila Ethan gets to witness behind the scenes.

Give me Xev or give me death

invisicuck go home (reddit)

Trust me, you're not the cool guy of your gang.

should fucking keep her behind the camera then

Roll it, baby

this

Perfect women don't exi-

How much does Ethan pay you to post here? Don't shill to much or else he have to sell more underwear

>Lady Sonia

ohh boy..

welp. guess I gotta roll...

I'm not a shill. I'm just a fan of their videos. I've watched their entire catalog, so I know what they were like before they blew up. And I've heard their stories.

If you go back to the very beginning of their youtube channel, many of those videos don't break 200K. And that's after years. Now, their videos get a couple million in the first few days. So what does that tell you? Barely anyone watching today knows what their material used to be. Like the anons who think Hila doesn't do anything. They've probably never watched the early stuff where she's constantly behind the camera.

While I agree in general, your point is not applicable to h3h3 at all. If you watch their other stuff (second channel), you'll see that Hila talks a fair bit. Also she's camera shy.

See these quads?