Wow I can’t wait for War is Bad movie #639!

Wow I can’t wait for War is Bad movie #639!
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/anime-legend-hayao-miyazaki-reveals-title-next-feature-1053222

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ngZ0K3lWKRc
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2017/10/30/entertainment-news/hayao-miyazakis-new-anime-titled-1937-book-kimitachi-wa-ikiru-ka/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509422425941.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you hate the Environment user?

war IS bad you warmonger americunt/kraut

youtu.be/ngZ0K3lWKRc

[Sincere Post]

The message that war is bad will never not be relevant or important

he blamed charlie hebdo for the muslim satirical cartoons instead of muslims for shooting their office members. fuck this old gook cunt, he makes good movies but he deserves to die

Don't you mean "Humans suck, nature is da bes" #582?

That is really disappointing to hear honestly

God I hate Muslims so fucking much

Charlie Hebdo fags deserve to die anyway, be it by the hand of a towelhead or anyone else.

>Neogaf

I thought that part was a another made up Sup Forums quote. Damn.

how is the mutual mass deaths of possibly productive males, the destruction of valuable infrastructure, the diversion away from civilian goods, and the creation of even more demographic and refugee crises NOT a bad thing?

Probably not redpilled that the terrorists would kill him and destroy all his films if they could.

I hate you too.

You still don't get it. Movies for children are literally too deep for you. You should kill yourself asap and save us oxygen.

When did I ever say it wasn’t? Miyazaki’s been making the same movie with the same in-your-face and down-your-throat message for the past 30 years. It’s like the film equivalent of a drug PSA on TV every 30 seconds. It’s bland and uninteresting at this point, and shows that Miyazaki either can’t come up with any other ideas or is so deluded to all of his different opinions that he can’t even keep them straight anymore. His entire perception on war falls flat when he pretty much shrugged off the killings of people who made fun of fucking Muslims.

Why does Miyazaki keep saying he's retiring when he can just say "I'm taking a long vacation?"

>this children’s film IS MATURE!!!!

>Kiki
>Chihiro
>Only Yesterday
>Whisper of the heart
Just from the top of my head, these two don't seem to be anti-war films. Though maybe some of them weren't directly from Miyazaki

It truly is amazing how the government lets him get away with all this shit whilst being able to kick down his door for pedo actions

Your Name is the only movie so far that can even come close to justifying his title as "the new Miyazaki" but Your Name and 5 Centimeters per Second were pretty damn good.

The state of anime keeps getting worse so he has to keep coming back.

Anime is bad.

But we have Umaru S2 this year. Anime was saved once again.

What about Hosoda?

>whilst being able to kick down his door for pedo actions

Wat?

>Your Name

Was such a waste of beautiful animation on such a chemistry-less love story.

yeah I dunno why people call him that his movies are completely different well apart from that one that tried to copy ghibli.
hosoda is kinda hit and miss, I thionk his drama and romance movies are better than the action ones also he was supposed to direct howl's moving castle way back but he was fired by miyazzki who took over.

>Wat?
Hes the Jimmy Savile. Both Isao Takahata and Toshio Suzuki have mentioned it before, Sion Sono adds jokes in sets about it, Downtown! has done it

>>Only Yesterday
Not his.
>>Whisper of the heart
Literally just adapted screenplay of already existing story.

>coming out of retirement just because you're butthurt that Kimi no Na wa surpassed every movie you ever made
Embarrassing

japan only criminalized CP in like 2003 or some shit. the way shit works in japan is that if it doesn't cause a public stir, the police dont give a shit although that is slowly changing.

>act edgy
>complain when people act edgy toward you

I dunno why they say he the environmentalism is shoved in your face when it's only really in nausicaa, mononoke and ponyo
also only yesterday was directed by takahata and he only wrote the screenplay for whsiper of the heart

Damn, he was too harsh.

Nice school shooter mentality, Amerifat. /r9k/ is down the hall.

>It's not like he is in your face about this except in these 4 examples

Complaining is part of acting edgy.

Case dismissed.

why is this guy so butthurt that a japanime movie with cute characters beat up his movies

>believing Sup Forums memes

Typical boomer fuck getting offended for everyone else. His films are babys first animu "man fuck society amirite" schlock and that anyone glorifies him as some god of animation is an insult to the craft itself.

>Hes the Jimmy Savile

Please tell me you're fucking with me.

Based.

>his last movie is gonna be another anti-war movie
Why can't communists come up with something different for once?

>god of animation is an insult to the craft itself.

You realise just how low the signal-to-noise ratio in anime is? Like aside from his films, satoshi-kon films, Akria, and a handful of others, most of anime is for children or manchildren

Is this the most comfy Ghibli film?

hebdo is the most smug, self-congratulatory liberal tripe you can imagine.

yes but kiki is close

don't forget totoro

the new movie is not an anti-war movie by the way. It's not about war.

retards

ok. But knowing Miazaki, you can bet it will be an anti-war movie :^)

I don't like tortoro that much

>Wow I can't fucking read!
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2017/10/30/entertainment-news/hayao-miyazakis-new-anime-titled-1937-book-kimitachi-wa-ikiru-ka/

No seriously find an article describing the book in your fantasy

What a buzzkill

It is not. I just googled the summary of the book it's based on.

why are you all such fags?

Why is nobody listening to me in this thread. It's not a war movie, it's a book adaptation and there is nothing about war in it.

>They said the book will have significant meaning for the main character in the film
doesn't sound like an adaption to me

All of Miyazaki’s films are for manchildren. So is Akira. I’m sorry but still liking the Ching-ling Disney movie you saw when you were three doesn’t make you a mature person.

Miyazaki is one scary fucker

>getting this mad over shitposting about your favorite squint-eyed director
Also considering the original author of the book’s background, he’d find some way to make it about war anyways. Manchild.

Yeah. to be a dignified person you must only like live action movies from America

>All of Miyazaki’s films are for manchildren.

Children movies.

>anime is for children
>y-you’re just American!!!
Weaboos are fragile. Hope you enjoy Miyazaki being dead within 5 years.

>still watches children movies

>still watches movies

adults only read the newspaper, manchild

>still posts on an image board fapping to children's feet on a Saturday night

Please you faggots will act like pseudo-intellectuals now that miyazaki possible last film is coming out but switch back to wimp mode whenever a new usa generic capeshit/star®wars™ is out.

Americans are living garbage.
good thing you are getting replaced.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509422425941.webm

Oh wow a single terrorist attack=war zone
God you fuckers are so fucking delusional that you believe this shit

>why aren't the military and financial sector allowed to rape and pillage without any resistence
>why don't I get to live in a police state that's perpetually slaughtering orcs
>why don't i get to kill space bugs
>why can't i kill to make the pain stop
faggot

you're forgetting Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and The Wind Rises.

That's 6 now...

This. The only anime I watch is his films. I read manga all the time but anime is garbage outside his movies