>when the gabagool is good

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Uh5EtOQs1h25bZkwDO7iKQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know Quasimodo predicted this thread

Watch that powerlevel Chrissy

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Uh5EtOQs1h25bZkwDO7iKQ/

Did he deserve what he got in the end?

Yes, he knew what life he was getting into, the consequences of his actions and did everything anyway.

I would even say the same with Adriana, she also knew who she was dating and what would happen if she talked.

threadly reminder ralphie did nothing wrong

reminder artie did absolutely nothing wrong in any conceivable way

THEY DIDNT HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

Ayyyy fuggitaboutit

>cuck

Yes. He had the chance to live a normal life and make good money. He chose poorly

like i said

why did he hit the korean guy? Theres no decent explanation

Purple light in the canyons

That's where I long to be

With my three good companions

Just my rifle, pony and me

Stand up you frog–eating Faccia de Gatz'. I will FUCK YOU UP

Because he's a violent asshole who didn't get properly rehabilitated before being released into the public.

What was the purpose of this scene?

he deserved to get shot for being steve buscemi and constantly reminding me with his face that I'm watching steve buscemi

he got it

Fuck off numale

To show that Tony's totally irredeemable and hopeless.

He didn't like how the chinky guy would come sauntering in and inspect the work being done.

Tony Uncle Al was busting his ass to renovate the place when Chinky Gook did nothing as a supposed business partner.

Tony's dad told Tony as a kid to never, ever gamble, and yet Tony goes to Vegas and winds big. He does peyote and realizes he's not in his dads shadow anymore.

Does Tony even come close to redeeming himself in the series? Cos he seems like a literal psychopath.

>tfw only 2 and a half seasons through

You're a fucking retard user.

>didnt finish the series yet

get out of this thread if you don't want everything spoiled

Feech did nothing wrong.

Was he a good man?

He was a cuck. Johnny Boy took his girlfriend and he did nothing about it. He never married and had insecurities about it unlike Paulie. He had no one to care for him in his old age and dementia besides a guy who he ironically tried to kill. Sad!

SICK SHIT

FUCKIN QUEERS

>Your boys gonna love em

>Nah, he don't care

;_;

Why didn't Bobby's son interact with him more :( makes me sad senpai

Does anyone remember the Sopranos thread when someone posted this and got devil trips?

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Where the hell are we, Tone?

Fuckin satanic black magic shit!

Embarrassing

dont fucking bully me kid

whats he saying Sup Forums?

He covers his eyes with wrinkles like a circus sideshow!

Stop fucking posting.

was pretty disappointing desu

Your ignorance is disappointing.

He fronted the money and also had another job to work. He handed him the opportunity, worst tony just was an ungrateful little fanook

CARMELA SHUT THE DOOR I'M EATING GABAGOOL IN HERE

Try paying attention faggot.

ANGRY user GOES TO THE REPORT FORM

JANNIE THE VOLUNTEER FOLLOWS

this^

he took what he thought was the easier road.

he said something in Italian retard. what was it?

someone shop this with gabagool

CAZZATA MALANGA

I caught the malanga part, but not cazzata. thanks

Useless fuck.

Captain teebs

Never realized that when I was watching it. This show is hands down better comedy than probably every other piece of shit out there

Why didn't Tony just pay to have her in house? He clearly had the money.

I hope you get cancer you disgusting fucking cock sucker. Youre worthless fucking filth cunt.

YABBA GABBA GOOOOOOOOOOOL

He realized that going legitimate meant sacrificing his manhood in order to literally service normies until the end of his life, which was characterized by the gook lording over him and forcing his whore daughter into what Tony considered HIS business.

3 years and counting.
Based bobbyposter.

Tony never had the makings of an interior decorator.

I used to make capocollo at home. It was pretty damn good.

Because he scammed him into building the place an to be the actual owner without telling him.

What did they mean by this?

She was dead irl by then

HAND OVER ALL THE GABAGOOL U FACCIA D'GATZ

Anyone in this thread ever tasted gabagool? It looks delicious tbqh.

delete this slander right now you finook

Also, I like to buy it from time to time.

that scene always creeps me out

Yes.
It's a delicious spicy cold cut. Goes good in a submarine sandwich.

>Carm, I said get the one that says "Some Pulp™". We in The Sopranos© household only drink Tropicana® orange juice. With as much calorie as a glass of milk and other great nutrients, I know my day will be a great one when I drink Tropicana® before "waste managing". I like the one that says "Some Pulp™" but there's "No Pulp™" and "Pulp™" too so it's just right for everyone! I'll make due with this for now. After all, with Tropicana® it's always Pure Premium™.

I'm not sure you can truly say you experienced The Sopranos if you didn't buy some gabaghoul to eat while watching the show.

>tbqh
Kill yourself

kek

>"waste managing"
Nice

fuck off faggot that scene is brilliant, maybe the best acted scene in the entire show

If you're from reddit or born in the 90s you're incapable of appreciating the sopranos.

You need to stop by the pork store after this thread.

OHHHHHHHHHH
wats da maddah wit you

Was this the only time Artie acted like an alpha?

Why were the FBI agents parked next to Office Depot in the first place if they didn't know yet that they needed batteries?

>google "tropicana some pulp"
>it actually exists

all this time i thought tony was fucking around with carmella

Have you never been grocery shopping?

Why are you so triggered?

If you're going to post like a redditfag ill send you to slip and fall school

This brand is not sold where i live.

Not only that, have you never offered someone the wrong kind with the wrong amount of pulp? People go insane about this shit.

Most orange juices have pulp levels nigga open ya eyes next time

How much of a worthless faggot do you need to be not to appreciate artie as a character

>"this some funny shit"

no, none of the characters deserved the brutal ends they suffered. even though some of them did do terrible things. that scene was really interesting though

they built it up pretty well if you go back and watch it again. tony b is slowly getting more and more annoyed with having to work his ass off. remember that he's working extremely hard during this time, as opposed to the usual lazy gangster lifestyle. that's one of the huge benefits of being in the mob, you have tons of time off to fuck around when you're not needed.

the scene where all the guys drop tony b off to work in the morning after partying shows it well. paulie obnoxiously states "i'm gonna have some eggs and bacon and then i'm gonna sleep for 20 hours hehe" when blundetto is looking at a full day of hard work on no sleep. it's also a theme throughout the series that the guys are lazy and would never be comfortable in a real job. such as vito when he's forced to work construction when he's on the lamb up north