Now that frank vincent is dead, can we settle this once and for all? Who was in the fucking wrong

Now that frank vincent is dead, can we settle this once and for all? Who was in the fucking wrong

he disrespected him a small amount

He was wrong but obviously you cant kill a made guy without approval from the bosses.

He got what he deserved.
Same in Sopranos

get in here lads pic related ""JUST""started

forgot picerino

who here /mafia/

was batts /inthewronghere/

He used to fuck guys like that in the can. In the ass he fucked them!

all i know is the drinks were on the house

no no no billy....

the drinks are on, the...house

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand shineboxposting. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Henry's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike shineboxposting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Billy Batt's existencial catchphrase "Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Martin Scorsese's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a shinebox tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Everyone was in the wrong, everyone was being an ass hole instead of just drinking

he was being a dick, but tommy overreacted

I thought they said "You're alright, Spider"

should chrissy, have, dare i say it, watched it? pic related

And then Phil gained the magic superpower to transform into a literal house.

Pure pottery.

JUST

PIC REALTED JUST STARTED

Nigger I'll fuck your ass! All I need is one moment of weakness. One second of complacency. I'll be on you like white on rice. More accurately, I'll be in you like cock in ass. I'll bend you over, pull your pants down, and plunge straight in.
I know what you're thinking. "user, you won't be able to enter my tight shitter without any lube". Do you think this is a fucking game? Do you think I haven't thought this shit through? I'll have my cock pre-lubed for your ass. I'll slide straight in and start pumping. And I'll cum in your ass.
Jesus fucking Christ you people make me sick

go home and get your fucking OP box

u wut
u mudder fucker u
keep dat mudder fucker here

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

wut did he mean by this?

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

Then why did that Shah of Iran motherfucker hit Vito without the go-ahead? Because you're a faggot, that's why

guys scroll up and join goodfellas
we watching mafia moobies all night

Nigger I'll piss on you. I'll piss on you and I'll shit on you and I'll piss on you. Nigger I'll shit on you. I'll shit on you and I'll fuck my shit and I'll drink your piss