Built an entire career on autistic stares and nothing else

>built an entire career on autistic stares and nothing else
How did he do it?

just b urself bro

genetics and connections from his time as a child star

t. 16 year old
lol did you even watch the notebook

just enjoy the ride user. This year for goose is like the year Bogart made Casablanca; John Wayne made Stagecoach
he's in his prime

He really didn't start the "autistic stare" thing until Drive. He built his career with Half Nelson, Lars and the Real Girl, Blue Valentine and The Notebook because he's fucking legit and he shows real range in his early career.

Why are blade runner 2049 plebs so fucking new to this medium

>we need a guy that autist/beta nerds can relate to
>I know just the guy

The only movie you listed where he acts is Blue Valentine.

The rest is his typical stare and speak cliche.

in movie acting less is more

He's very talkative in Lars and The Notebook. I guess it's kind of true for Half Nelson but he's not "blank" like his Drive-OGF-Blade Runner schtick

He learned from the master

kek

don't hate him, use it to your advantage

also he was emotive in the notebook, which is his true masterpiece

by staring autistically.
And being nice to Nicolas Winding Refn's wife.

Literally no one on Sup Forums is that good looking. How is that relatable?

you don't get it

he's hilarious in the good guys, fuck off op

If Refn dies then Gosling will surely marry his widow.

>goose
>good looking

you're a closet homo

oh shit theyre looking. be cool

o-ยบ

full video?

>Half Nelson
white savior bullshit, no wonder this shitty board loves that guy

"My Life Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn"

If that were true, the bitch would probably have Refn killed. That's what I'd do

>Tattoos
DROPPED

Why actors lack that minimal discipline required to do their job properly?

>acting for an audience
>attention seeking behavior
shocking these two things would go together

>Refn smiling and laughing as he talks to Gosling about violence and sex

How many hookers do you reckon Refn's killed, Sup Forums?

Probably zero? Movies are fake, user

sure he's good-looking compared to /tv, but in hollywood he is kind of ugly & goofy looking

She's just biding her time, waiting for her kids to grow up and desperately hoping she'll still be fertile for the goosecock. She also has to get rid of Eva.

He talks a lot in the believer

>This face doesn't scream "I've killed at least five prostitutes"

i'm very good looking user

those are small tats, barely noticeable.

>there are redditors here RIGHT NOW that think Gosling is a talented actor, just because they get fedorably enlightened from self-inserting as muh autistic bad ass who gets the girl XDD
Not to mention he wouldn't have a career at all if he weren't good looking. Same with Gyllenmeemer.

Real actors don't have to rely on being good looking. If these guys didn't have faces that sold tickets by themselves, they'd be waiters or selling insurance, etc.

I'm actually really good looking or so I've been told. Women are always trting to get involved with me until they realize I'm a very toxic person then the run for the hills.

Imagine being this pleb topkek lmfao@u

Why does anyone kill hookers?

>Implying women are good at recognizing and avoiding toxicity
Lmao

You leave Young Hercules alone

Bit of a Linus really, thinking about it.

>who gets the girl
huh?

What's going on here?

>real human bean

*blocks your talk show*

Oh they love the drama at first but even women can only take so much. Every now and then one of them comes out of the woodwork to see how I'm doing and I inevitably remind them why they cut me off.

ayy laughing my ass off

>real 'insert x' aren't 'y' because 'z'
lol but he is the thing you faggot, it doesn't matter people recognize him as the thing and thus he is the thing. Sorry honey, that's how real life works and why Trump is president and HRC got to cuck Bernie with impunity

>Why does anyone kill hookers?

You're probably a pathetic pussy more than you are "toxic"

Easy prey if you're a serial killer.

He built his career with the Notebook. That's how he entered the lime light, the mainstream, but of course, being the autist whose only exposure to the outside world comes from Sup Forums, you'd never cared or heard of him until Drive became /ourmovie/

And a real hero

t. 17 year old

Unless this is bait. The notebook is a shit tier movie for women that is supposedly about love. But it's literally about horny teenagers, who think finding someone sexually attractive is love.

Watch fucking blue valentine, the goose is also on it. Much better performance and actually about real life love, and not hollywood bullshit happy ever after shit.

>built an entire career on autistic stares and nothing else
Big Short
Half Nelson
Lars and The Real Girl
The Believer
fuck even Crazy, Stupid Love

that user was just saying that gosling obviously doesn't act autistic in all his roles, his biggest one was a normie movie, its just that /tv loves to meme about drive

?

first movie I saw him in was remember the titans

Don't forget The Believer

Refn has a nice loli