Was it a good show? As far as I remember, when I was a kid I used to watch it occasionally...

Was it a good show? As far as I remember, when I was a kid I used to watch it occasionally. Got some pretty good impressions from it back then. But I'm afraid that if I decide to re-watch some of its episodes again, I'll experience some big amount of cringe dose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i heard all the big magicians got together and put a hit out on the guy, but the mad man still got out of it alive. True kino

Oh man, I had forgotten about this show.

And nowadays you have pen and teller explaining how every trick works on national tv

what the actual fuck was that mask though? looks like he picked out something at random from the costume closet

No, he has prostate cancer now.

You learn a lot about magic sure. and i think he looks like a cat and imagine "meow" every time he reveals a secret.

It was good for its time.

Why does he wear the mask?

I always enjoyed the Pro-Wrestling Secrets Exposed special from back then.

>And nowadays you have pen and teller explaining how every trick works on national tv

Are Penn and Teller even doing that anymore?

They couldn't explain how David Blaine took a bullet to the head.

>He could do all kinds of amazing magic, but he couldnt do any magic on his own asshole.

Its like poetry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best part of this show was listening to Mitch Pillegi talk about how badly he wants to bang all the hot assistants

I remember this show

>terminal prostate cancer

I thought prostate cancer isn't that bad, you just freeze it and remove it.

why did he let it so on for so long?

Like his magic act, he thought it would just disappear.

it's what you remember with more filler and more sexual innuendo. Also some of the "tricks" are really dumb simple shit.

>yfw you realize it was multiple magicians that just wore the same mask

This. And also all the puns were just bad enough to be entertaining. The actual magic was second stage to the show host.

The street magician version was great.

>nowadays you have pen and teller explaining how every trick works on national tv
They have been doing that since the 80's
Has to be an old snl clip on YouTube,or just any early clip of them on youtube,fella.
Psst...for a hoot look up the. Penn and Teller vhs special,they brag about how a very small percentage of people actually own a vcr and how you can prank people by inviting non owners over and secretly playing select parts of the tape.(the pranks didn't work even then)

They were in the fucking It's Tricky music video. They were already popular in the 80s
youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0

Cranberry juice has more magic

I remember when that came out,a few of us in grade school where so excited.
Thanks for the link, forgot about that.

Run DMC had a helicopter.
That is on par with Hulk Hogan picking up Andre the giant.