RWBY/RT Thread: Drinking Champagne Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-12-l0h5ds

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/bac56fdf-7eb9-4abf-b7e4-f5f44cd70ee0/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

project-jpde.tumblr.com/
files.catbox.moe/6877op.mp4
files.catbox.moe/h8hxtm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ahQsiphSN1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Penny thick for a loli?

>"Champagne"

what does this even mean

Can we get some RNJR going?

So what do you expect Cinder to do next volume besides being angsty in Salems castle

Raven is lovely!

WHERE'S THE FULL VERSION?

Try to kill Ruby. Fail.

As far as I know, that's it

Brutally rape Ruby.

Arkos is best ship!

Write more fanfiction about her killing Ruby then have Emerald act it out

Angst so hard she finally drives Emerald and Mercury away so they can start their redemption arcs
Or she abandons the castle and heads to Mistral to get revenge

It was indeed adorkable.

>Thick Penny
YES PLEASE

Emerald wont mind though because she loves her waifu so much

I want to drink and have fun conversation with Team RWBY.

my only issue here is the top is a bit awkward around the breasts

So how much of volume 4 do you think was actually Monty's material? It's known that he didn't create a bible for the show, only a thin skeleton of the over-arching plot, and most characters were a bunch of concept sketches with maybe a couple sentences at most written up about them.

Are Tyrian/Hazel/Watts his creations? What about Oscar? Hell, do you think he planned out anything that happened this season?

Honestly, I'm guessing RT has exhausted most of the material he's left behind, and that this season was about 25% Monty. 30% tops.

and I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing

>Confuses thick with FAT.
Get out of here faggot

I heard somewhere that someone was making a RWBY dating sim, is this true? Anyone got a link?

I do think Oscar was planned, what with the connection in the original tale,

Tyrian/Hazel/Watts may have been planned but possibly not much, perhaps some vague dessigns or sentences about their character written down, maybe even just some ideas for the followers of Salem, no real name or character attached.

I doubt there would be as much material for them to work with as they claim, Monty wasnt planning to die and probably hoped to work on his universe as he went along or help out when it came to designing characters.

I agree with that

If that is fat what is this then?

Ruby is cute. CUTE!

project-jpde.tumblr.com/

Nora is new best girl

Ruby is tiny!

>Celebrity nudes
I don't understand why everyone besides me cum instantly for hours at the mere mention of these things
What the fuck is so special about them?
Female celebrities aren't even THAT fucking attractive
Am I the weird one?

>Jaune being that short.

I understand they are meant to be lined like in R-J-N-R, but it looks strange with Ren being taller than Jaune, and Nora being taller than Ruby.

Thanks

What if your waifu said "Fuck drugs, free hugs"

Oscar was planned, considered how neatly Oscar Pine the farmhand whisked away to a life of magic and adventure after arriving to the big city fits the overall Wizard of Oz reference
IWTCH were most likely spun out of the best ideas he had for Salem's goon squad. They mentioned that Salem was one of the earliest designs they had, so he probably had a few ideas of henchmen for her
As for past this season, I think the Relics were very much his idea, that kind of story seems like it would be up Monty's alley and frankly it is the best excuse the show has given yet for the inevitable world hopping adventure that was set up as soon as they established there were four Kingdoms
I doubt there's a lot beyond that though, especially of substance. If we're lucky he had a plan for how it would end, but that's wishful thinking as much as anything else

And I kind of agree with you on that. I really like Monty's work, but he didn't seem to plan very much, or care about world building as much as her perhaps should have done

Nora was always best girl

Boy the heights sure are wrong here

What if your waifu said she was going to the Gathering of the Juggalos but all she was packing was a flamethrower, several automatic weapons with thousands of rounds of ammunition and various types of explosives and other munitions and you heard her start mumbling something along the lines of "Gonna drown those fuckers in faygo"

Morbidly obese

Anyone have that image of giant neo looking down at a tint roman torchwick in ber cleavage

i can't decide which one i like better

files.catbox.moe/6877op.mp4

files.catbox.moe/h8hxtm.mp4

More CWC tier revenge fanfics.

Indeed.

This one?

My research does not go against this statement.

Monty wasn't really a "planning" guy, he was an idea guy who was good at animation.

I'm willing to bet that the mythical notes Monty left behind are just shit he thought would be cool written onto a few scraps of paper with penises drawn in the margins.

My prayers have been answered

> "Hey user, what are you and that girlfriend you keep mentioning but never seems to show up doing for Valentine's day? Have you thought about going on a double date with me and Mercury?"

>foolish
FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

There is no girlfriend and Ive been riding Mercurys dick.

>me and Mercury

Neck yourself.

Do you mean waifu? And don't you know? You're her

Fuck you. No. No. We're not talking. I'm not roofie-ing anyone, I've tried that shit and I'm not having any more of it. Go ask someone else for help, like your mother.

I don't think Mercury would be super comfortable with me bringing Salem.

Oscar is almost 100% meant to be Ruby's love interest if not the main character of the show.

He's literally Monty's self-insert doing a timetravel fic who has a good chance of already overpowering majority of the cast.

Cant deny those dubs and trips but still

I'm pretty it you too wouldn't get along.

As long as Ozpin is part of Oscar, there will never be a thing between Oscar and Ruby.

>me and Mercury

賣肉

You can because that's retarded.

>Bringing Yangs mother to a double date
Jesus christ my sides are reaching supersonic speeds.

>Not me and Neo
Bitch you thought?

Why? There's nothing wrong with that.

well duh but where's the fun in skipping straight to that part

I'm willing to bet Ozpin will eventually cease to exist.

He said he experienced the same thing as Oscar is right now, so either he's lying or this whole thing is just passing knowledge along with the invading ego being dispersed eventually.

tl;dr eventually it will just be Oscar.

But also I want Ruby to end up single because she's like a retarded puppy; cute but you probably wouldn't want to be with her long term.

Then again I'm not one to talk since I raised a retarded puppy.

Oscar can have feelings for Ruby but until Ozpin finally disappears there cant be any real relationship that isnt somewhat creepy

Why? There's nothing wrong with that.

Get some Rock n rye and Redpop to join her
>TFW you live less than 30 miles from Psychopathic records

>But also I want Ruby to end up single because she's like a retarded puppy; cute but you probably wouldn't want to be with her long term.
But user...
that's why I would want to be with her long term

this isnt a cinder thread....bet champagne taste better out of cinders shoes then rubys anyway

meant for

You take that back!

Ya know even though feet are still nasty as fuck, Cinders shoes are at least glass so yeah it'd be the preferred alternative

Yang would never admit that she's dating Neo.
If she did then everyone would know who the bitch is in the relationship.

Get some gasoline, matches and a bunch of flammable shit user
Do it user
Do it for mankind!

Why would anyone want to drink champagne out of someone's worn shoe?

I think so too. Because lets face, Ozpin can't be inside Oscar forever. And I don't see him possessing Oscar because that will make him look more like a villain.

Oscar will become Ozpin, sharing both their memories and knowledge. Oscar will inherit Ozpin's skills to fight. I foresee that he will be a major character (even more so than Jaune).

I kind of Oz hangs around as the advising voice to Oscar, mostly because I really like Shannon's performance on top of the irony of Agent Washington being the unwanted voice in someone's head
That and in his speech at the start of the volume Yang points out he didn't seem like he was entirely there, so maybe the Wizard personality occasionally creeps through

its a sign of adoration some old school tradition or ritual

Why not just lick milk off Blake's body

It's a sign of decadence. It's about being able to afford to waste good champagne combined with the fetishy nature of doing something like that with a stranger.

>Even more so than Jaune
Jaune has never been a major character and come Volume 15 or so, will probably die or something.

Oscar is pretty much the standard main protagonist you'd find in a final fantasy game.

Form the way the show protrays it, Ozpin and Oscar are clearly meant ot be the same person.

It's basically having your future self be stuck in your head, or more contexually, having your past self be transported into the future and then transferring your consciousness into that body.

>Jaune has never been a major character and come Volume 15 or so, will probably die or something.

The denial is strong in this one. You seriously think he is a side character?

Pretty sure they just eventually become one; Ozpin refers to a predecessor who built the school, the Vale King, as himself

Hey man, Decadence isn't easy...
youtube.com/watch?v=ahQsiphSN1Q

I'll give you a hint user, it's not about the champagne

That's probably for convinces sake, and even after 80 years the memories would start blending together
Its like the Avatar, but instead of being able to talk to all of them, you just get the most recent one

Make Blake lick the milk off your shoes

>Jaune has never been a major character
>Actually believing this