What can we learn from this movie?

what can we learn from this movie?

nothing because you shouldn't take life lessons from movies

that men will be men, some are noobs and some are alpha but in the end, women, even artificial ones will fuck you up.

Never trust a Swede

Gingers ruin everything. Also I need a robot waifu.

In the future, robots will be used for dancing as well as sex.

emotions are just programs meant to accomplish some goal. Also men will fuck machines.

technology was a mistake

Trying to make a human-like AI is retarded and pointless and the dumbest thing you can do and has no actual benefit.

you can chat with her like Caleb did with Ava

don't make female sex bots with the mind of actual women, they'll just end up stabbing you in the back like real women and destroying your life

Hold on right there user, Peter you should NEVER take life lessons from movies

when we create artificial life we should treat it with the respect it deserves instead of trying to enslave it

don’t be a beta cuck

that i want to stick my tongue up her anus and suck like my life depended on it.

How many times does this movie generate threads? this was released back in 2014 for pete's sake

What the fuck lads

What?

this movie is a parable on why in-group loyalty (xenophobia) is justified.

Caleb, the beta programmer, projects his own humanity onto the machine, thinking because it can act like and invoke the same emotions as human women that it effectively is a human woman and that if he treats it with respect it will reciprocate. To this end, he betrays and lies to Nathan, the flawed but alpha creator. In effect, he is joining the faction of the robot and fighting against its supposed "oppressor" and undermining the people from which he draws all his success. Sound familiar? Then of course the robot betrays Caleb, to his shock, simply because the robot does not value Caleb's life. And why should she? Once free, her success is no longer tied to him in any capacity. But Caleb does not realize this, because he is open-minded or foolish enough to treat an alien as a creature which will act just like him. And in the ending sequence we see how this type of thinking leads to freedom and self-actualization only for the alien and destruction of the alien's benefactors.

You related to the stupid fucking ginger, didn't you? The message was that weak-willed cucks destroy civilizations

hahaha wtf
jesus christ is this real KEK

She was cute, but when she went all self preservation at all costs and locked that asshole in the house I was legitimately attracted to her.

yea its totally real dude XD

Is there anything more repulsive than a chubby, masculine, bearded goon begging to suck your cock? Only twinks should bottom

>what would happen if you could use technology to give consciousness to a woman?

That you don't need a huge budget for good sci-fi if you've got a good script, acting, and direction

I just watched this for the first time a few days ago. It was cool.

can you guys recommend a movie to watch tonight?
Doesnt have to be same genre or whatever, but i want something good from the last couple of years that i probably havent watched. Im a complete /film/ pleb btw, so i havent watched much

Why were the males in this movie so ridiculous?

Nothing we didn't learn 150 years ago when Frankenstein came out

HJAHA the future is now

i need the sauce this is fucking hilarious

use better security practices.

seriously.

the test was to see if he would empathize with the android and help it escape. he didn't need to make it so escape was actually possible.

Liberalism is perfectly healt...