Haven't seen this film but the premise is cracking me up. Imagine being a virgin at 40 years old hahaha

Haven't seen this film but the premise is cracking me up. Imagine being a virgin at 40 years old hahaha.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you havnt seen this?

>tfw lost !y virginity at 15

I think I would have paid for it before it got that far.

>giving up pic related for some whore

>paying doesn't count

I'm 29 and still virgin. After your mid twenties you stop caring about it.

I stopped caring pretty much at 20

I found its premise completely unrealistic. Even pic related it too unbelievable. How could a person go a month without sex, much less 40 days?

>there are people on Sup Forums who are still virgins

>I..I don't care!

>you stop caring about it.
I think you mean that your either jerking off all day or that you have low testosterone levels that hinder your sex drive. its not you not caring. its your bodys inability to produce.

literally jacking off feels better than the actual thing

I got three more years to go

t. Never felt a vagina

t. virgin

You're right in the long run. The novelty will wear off and its not worth the effort.

Kissing a pretty girl and playing with her boobs and smooth warm body while her pussy milks your cock is a novelty that wears off.

Yes reddit youngfag. No matter how hot a girl is eventually you'll get sick of fucking her.

13 here

Whatever you say virgin lmao

27yo virgin here, I thought it was stupid that he settled for some single mom.

Yeah, people break up and get together with other people. They don't stop having sex period. Maybe lay off the plastics or see a therapist or something.

Yeah every guy in the world just jumps from one pussy to the next, no guys jerk off any more amirite brah haha?

Just be yourself man!

Why can't they do both? But yeah, normal people continue having sex throughout their lives. Senior citizens bang each other in nursing homes.

Let's be real, insertion feels amazing, first dozen or so pumps are great, after that it's no different than your hand with lotion

The same kind of monk power that gave the 40 year old virgin virtuoso ability on all musical instruments gave Sup Forums the ability to get Donald Trump elected as president in a 100% rigged system.

Reeeeeeee normalfag leave

MODSSSSSSSSS

just 15 more years

>hes serious

Kek Jesus christ, please stop roleplaying like you've had sex

this. DO NOT underestimate virgins

imagine being a virgin past the age of 20 LOL

>tfw 27
>tfw you know everyone just thinks you're a closet case

I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

>After your mid twenties you stop caring about it.
If you're still a virgin then you never cared about sex because getting laid isn't that hard. Being a single dude becomes very embarrassing around that age, though. It pretty much defines you among any family, friends, co-workers, etc. You're the sad creepy dude who can't ever get a date.

well are you?

>It pretty much defines you among any family, friends, co-workers, etc. You're the sad creepy dude who can't ever get a date.

If you live in a small town like mine that's dying a slow death every single woman older than 22 is a single mother, so it's no great loss

I fucking wish, at least then I'd have anonymous sex with Grinder matches

Do you live in a small town because that's where you were born and you never moved away? I don't see why getting hitched would be any worse than staying single. At least you get the sex and companionship and don't get funny looks from everyone.

>. At least you get the sex and companionship and don't get funny looks from everyone
Retarded youngfag detected.

>why can't they do both
It's this not the norm? Over lived with three girls and still beat off despite getting sex regularly.

27 here, almost a wizard
Try and fucking stop me!

English motherfucker

lol no

most people by the time they hit their forties are having sex like twice a year

maybe if you're some cosmopolitan socialite whore you're still having sex every other day, but if you're your average blue collar divorced fat dad of 3, you're not

Who /24/ here?

in my case I just can't fathom intimacy

on top of being on the spectrum I'm extremely insecure, I don't even have friends

I couldn't even become a beta provider, my best shot would be getting some desperate thai whore pregnant

Just turned 24, I will literally never fuck a women, unless shes a paid whore. Best I can hope for is to move somewhere affordable and be our of my parent's hair. I'm afraid however that once I'm truly alone I might go insane, or even kill myself.

>You're the sad creepy dude who can't ever get a date.
This is a problem because what? If I'm doing well by myself then they can fuck off.

Lose some weight fatty

He's a normalfag user. Pay no attentiom

2/3 of america is overweight / obese

you know very well fat people don't have sex other than on their birthdays

>be 24
>be 245lbs
>be 5'8
>still get laid

Maybe try not being a weirdo?

>It pretty much defines you
That's retarded. But your way of thinking explains why so many people are in unfulfilling relationships, doing it for the social obligation lest people talk shit behind their back.

30 here, hang in one more year user, Sorcery is fucking great

Doesn't matter how well you're doing. People know you're single and thus undesirable. You're already an outcast in their mind though they won't admit it.
Exactly, normans hate being alone and need attention. Not to mention they cheat constantly because the one they're with isn't to their liking.

what an exceedingly long way to type "women don't like asexuality because it robs them of their power and influence"

Have you thought maybe you're an outcast because you never shower? I've never been seen in a relationship but I still get invited to events. Maybe you're a special kind of creepy.

One day you'll understand that half, if not most, of these incels are regular dudes. I shower and work a full time job, wheres my friends and sex life?

Judging off your last post, most people think youre a fucking weirdo

>fat people sex
>have to shower twice to get fully rid of the sweat crusts in your fat folds
>2 hours of preliminaries because moving your tongue is the only exercise that doesn't tire you
>wanna go down on her ass
>spread open her cheeks with your forearms
>pussy juices have created a nasty concoction with some vestigial anal fluids (she had to fart twice, she apologized though)
>catch a whiff of it
>half an hour to regain erection
>prepare for penetration
> 6 inch dick - 2 inch fat fold = 4 inch liquid dick size - 2 inch of pussy fat = 2 inch penetration tops
>makes pretty much any position other than missionary with legs wrapped around physically impossible
>start the good ol' in n' out
>get out of breath by the 30 second mark
>cum in 3 minutes
>collapse to the side
>the cheeseburguer sweat stench fills the room
>"heh at least I had sex"

fat people: nobody expects you to have sex

>being so mad a fat guy can get laid but you can't you type this out

Pathetic

I won't deny that, doesn't make it less true though. I would never say something like that in public however. Honestly you sound underage, or like a woman. making surface level judgements and incapable of introspective thought.
Everyone is having sex but you. Fat people, ugly people, crippled people, doesn't matter. Go to college, 8/10 couples I saw were ugly or fat.

That's the funniest part about these threads to me, that most people here who brag about not being virgins probably got laid with some ugly/fat/shitskin/autist girl.

y-yeah, h-haha ;__;

I'm 24 and a man with a girlfriend
So maybe that's what you should do too

Kek
>th..they hard to have fucked ugly girls!
>its not me whose fucked up!
>REEEEE

>doesn't make it less true though
Yes it does, you're cast out because you're a creep, not because of your celibacy.

It's not your fault

this thrda made me look up some stats

Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7% (2013-2014)
>cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

holy fucking shit, literally how hard is it to not eat candy and sodas and shit all fucking day? fat fucks are ridiculous

I won't, If I haven't had a girlfriend by now I never will.
I had many friends before I was an adult virgin.

>I won't, If I haven't had a girlfriend by now I never will

Fuck, just kill yourself then if youre literally that stupid

>I'm 24 and a man

>I'm afraid however that once I'm truly alone I might go insane, or even kill myself.

hits close to home this one

there are about 40 activities I'd rather do before having fat sex, including hitting the gym, it's only worth it when you REALLY like the person and then with freezing AC on

there's nothing wrong with being ugly though, you can't expect everybody to look like a model: it's okay to not have a symmetrical face, or defined abs, to have a tit bigger than the other, to have the build of a fridge, legs too short, arms too long, flat ass, pimply ass, stretch marks, etc.

but it's really not okay to be fat, it's absolutely disgusting and fat people sex is nothing to brag about

Gave up and just spend my days erping and jacking off. Feels good man.

Jesus you're autistic

How does that make me stupid? Why do people hate virgins so much? Anti-virigns are so venomous and petty, like witches.
I know everyone can't be pretty but when I say ugly I mean ugly, not ok-looking.

Better than a 20yr old paying child support

The 90s born queer gym obsession never ceases to amuse me.

This, buy your own fucking weights, do pushups, you aren't an nfl quarterback or mr universe.

>Anti-virigns are so venomous and petty, like witches
I have no problem with virgins, but your whole ought process is fucked. Stop making yourself some victim and leave your co!fort zone. Jesus Christ

Normalfags cant stand things outside their experience so they come here and attempt to shame autists in to being like them. Its like the redditfags who post calling everyone contrarian or Sup Forums

So don't. Live with your family. This is how it's always been in most of the world and most of america's history barring a very prosperous period post WW2

>tfw can talk to women with total confidence because I do not care or desire sex with them

>Sup Forums once again manages to make a totally unrelated topic about them

Hesus christo you fuckers are like, internet vegans

SeeDelusional

Thanks for proving my point reddit.

The environment helps you to keep going, especially if you're a fat fuck, it keeps you accountable. The people are really friendly, helpful and good looking. There's nothing wrong with the gym, even the obnoxious roidtards can be amusing if you don't let them get onto your nerves.

Only 8 and a half years to that reality for me.

You're pathetic reddit cock sucker.

>>tfw can talk to women with total confidence because I do not care or desire sex with them

>mfw I do this for a while and women get more comfortable around me even dropping occasional hints of being interested
>then one day a QT suddenly asks me out and I freeze for like 40 seconds staring blankly to the side and she walks away embarassed

literal system error

too bad I started doing this nearing the end of college otherwise I could have probably lost my v-card by sperging my way through a few more incidents

this tactic doesn't work outside of college though, high schoolers are too insecure to put a move on you and grown adults won't look twice at you if you don't show interest

I just realized I'm on Sup Forums on a /r9k/ tier thread talking about /fit/ things with satan

thats when you hit em with the ol "No way fag"

I exist out of my comfort zone, whens the last time you left yours?

Sup Forums had the best feels threads before faggif like you migrated here.

>literally gets opportunity on a silver platter
>fucks it up
yea I hope you get hit by a bus

me being a 32 year old virgin find this premise quite humorous. i'm much superior to a 40 year old virgin, me being a 32 year old virgin.

>I exist out of my comfort zone
>is an adult virgin

This belongs in a cringe thread

i didn't stop caring until i was 31 and finally accepted it wasn't going to happen