KSBD/K6BD/Kill Six Billion Demons Seeker of Thrones 4/30

“The Belligerents have a name for Preem Jagganoth: God’s Monster. You see, to them, he is a divine messenger, blessed by YISUN’s angels to cut away weak and useless things from the world and forge it into a more pure form. To them, he draws all evils into himself, like a great poison, in order to expunge the world of corruption.

Most people, I believe, take their worship as further proof of their insanity.”

-Peroxes the younger, S.C. 1440

>There is no honor among demons, only daggers.

>unlimitless
Typo?

>unlimitless

Is that a word?

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET TO MINDFUCKED ALLISON

Mammon when? Gog-Agog when? Solomon David when? Jadis when? I just want to meet all of the seven.

>I will weaken "then"
I'm pretty sure that has to be a typo, that sentence seam to be talking about the other kings, it should be I will weaken "them",

>"I will weaken then"

>"unlimitless"

Whoops.

>Jagganoth standing up at full height
BOI

Asked this last thread with no success, but is there an archive of the original KSBD on MSPA forums? And to anyone that read it, is it any good?

Jagganoth is HUGE! That means he has HUGE guts!

Compact is also used incorrectly.

An accord/deal ect, is just pact.

it can be used as a VERB or adjective, for "to bind/join", but not a noun.

Pact is the origin. pactum, pacisci.

Allison domming Cio and/or younger Mottom when?

yikes. Is it Incubus, is he just really bad at speaking?
did he have errors on previous pages, we didn't notice?

>yfw Incubus constantly uses long words thinking they make him sound fancy but actually has no fucking idea what half of them mean

Abbadon, please make this canon and don't fix the errors.

Abby may have been drunk while writing this page

There is no archive sadly and no it wasn't very good. Just interesting to see the comic's roots.

real incubus has a peculiar way of speaking

>barely already
>i will weaken then
>compact
>unlimitless

either he speaks strangely or abbadon was severely drunk when he typed this

technically, "she wields- she wields all the power of- the old king"
as well.

this could be intentional him saying it twice. but its not clear.

That was a stutter. He was nervous because Jagganoth is intimidating.

That's probably him stuttering on the account of the fifty foot tall monster standing over him.

I think it's on webarchive. can't remember.

eh that's more incubus being intimidated at jagg's massive dick

>is he just really bad at speaking?
She wields-
-she wields all the power of-
-the old king

So yes.

That usage is fine.

Abbadon confirmed on twitter that he fucked up

Do you think that Zaid will eventually be rescued and become an interesting character or that he'll remain the "kidnapped boyfriend" for the rest of the story?

Abbadon has said that he will become a part of the cast.

Is Allison still doing this to save Zaid? He didn't really seem like a good boyfriend in the beginning,

>blessed by YISUN’s angels to cut away weak and useless things from the world and forge it into a more pure form

An interesting take on a brute, Abbadon.

Incubus is a qt.

I just like how Nietzsche's description was "Slew God". That was fun. And the animated gif showing all the different Allisons.

I wish I had saved Nietzsche.

It basically ascribes to him true Royalty.

Seems to have been fixed.

Yeah, but he's still some guy who doesn't deserve being kidnapped by genocidal gods. She might think that that could have been her and that she might think that he'd do the same even if he's not that great a guy.

Man I really wanna see shit get crazy with Jagganoth. I want to see him fuck things up.

So, does Incubus stumble on his words because he's intimidated by the size of the mighty murder-god before him?
Or because he got a good look under his loin cloth when he stood up?

Yes

Jagganoth went from thicc to /fit/ and so can you!

I could actually see Incubus being less suave in person than he is in dreams.

She's nominally in it to save Zaed, even if he's a dick, but she's almost using him as an excuse to continue on this path.

He's intimidated by the size of the mighty murder-god under the loin cloth

But he's HER debatable-quality boyfriend.

Him and Solomon David are the two Demiurges I'm most interested in. Solomon for maximum smug and Jagganoth for maximum MURDER.
Also I want to know what lead Jagganoth to what he is today. The image we see of him when he first received the Key made him look kind've like a portly monk, pretty far cry from what he is today.

>Allison moving to fight with Soloman David
>Get Hype
>Weeks of Getting Hype to kill the King Smug of Smugington
>Kicks down the door to his throne room
>He's getting the ever-loving shit kicked out of him by Jagganoth
>It's not even fair
>stop it Jags, let him stand up
>Soloman pleads with Allison to save him
>She can't
>Most brutal Mortal Kombat fatality death ever as Jagganoth power slams the smug out of Soloman

I'm pretty curious about Jagganoth as well. He seemed incredibly broken before/during the making of his mask and nails. Plus I suppose I find it interesting that he's the only Demiurge to hide behind something like a mask.

in b4 he's a big guy

>unlimitless

What demiurge are you looking forward too the most? I'm actually pretty interested in Mammon, even though he is seemingly this book's focus. I mean, the guy literally BOUGHT his godhood. Gog-Agog also seems pretty interesting.

Besides Jagganoth, Gog seems like she'll be really interesting, given she's not human or servant, She's a pile of worms, yet could easily be the strongest or at least on par with Jagganoth if she got her shit together. So she has to be interesting and we haven't seen all of her yet.

>My friends, it has often been said that I like war.

>My friends, I like war...

>No, friends, I love war!

Considering his monk-like appearance beforehand, it could be possible that he's the most "godly" of all the Demiurges, and that the wielding the actual power of a god has driven him mad. That might explain the descriptor to him in the OP text, he views himself as a perversion, a heretic, and thus wants to wipe the slate clean?
That's all just postulating though.

I don't think anyone wants Solomon of all people to go in two pages with no buildup. Someone that smug needs to have a satisfying end.

Mammon for the pure greed, and Gog-Agog for what one user pointed out as attempting to mimic others, with Allison, White Chain, and Cio that could be really fucked up.
Jadis though, that's who I'm waiting for. The only one to say "Oh fuck, it's Kill Six Billion Demons, we're all fucked" to everyone.

I'm pretty interested in Jag and Solomon, but I have to admit I want to know more about Jadis. We don't seem to know much about her.

I just want to know what his personality's actually like. He's the only one of whom we've literally seen nothing.

>Considering how Nadia described Jagganoth as not being able to be peaceful after the war and his background being a child soldier. Did/Does Jagganoth possibly have/had/has PTSD?

>On a colossal scale. But like Juggernaut Star, Jagganoth is also more aware of the true nature of the world than other characters.

It could be something like that but i'm not sure. Chances are it might be that he just has a fundamental nature to 'destroy' and was without purpose until he heard 'yisun'.

Didn't Mottom and WOG say that he's the only one of them that actually thinks he's righteous? Having him break down after realizing how much of a piece of shit he is might be satisfying.
Mottom says that "peace is not for him". Abbadon also said that he was the only one of demiurges that never felt love of any kind. Methinks something really fucked up happened in his childhood. Child soldier maybe?

Oh shit.
He's fucking Sundowner.

Solomon because his deal seems cool, and Gog-Agog because I want to see some more technology

Yeah, during the Council Mottom mocks him for still thinking he's a hero.

>the demiurge of pride
>ever calling out for help
If anything, he'll remain smug till the very end. He may lose the battle, he may lose his life, but he will never lose the smug.

Not quite. Sundowner wants eternal war and for there to always be conflict as a means for business.

Jagganoth just wants to unmake and destroy everything.

So brutal, yet so entertaining.

I hope he doesn't turn out to act like some generic fantasy dragon. Abadon said in a WOG that he would have accepted a box full of skulls, as long as the proper paperwork was filed. Seems to me like the guy is greedy as fuck, but also an absolute economic genius. I mean he actually had to have enough money to buy his key, and something tells me he made that money himself, didn't just steal it.

So each of the Demiurges are at least slightly tied to one of the 7 Deadly Sins right?
Jagganoth Wrath
Solomon David Pride
Mammon Greed
Incubus probably Lust
Mottom Envy maybe?
Would that make Jadis Sloth, since she's literally frozen in a block of ice, and Gog-Agog Gluttony?

You got Mottom and Gog-Agog switched, the rest is correct.

He's a pariah and an outcast among his own people, so he's unlike the others. I basically figured him as a person not unlike the shadowbroker from Mass effect, just given godly powers.

Switch Mottom and Gog-Agog and you got it

>Filename
Tip Top kek user.

Well he's an outcast just because his people don't approve of him being an impossibly rich demiurge, not necessarily because of how he acts.

Mottom is gluttony. She eats constantly, both for pleasure and to remain young.
Gog is envy. During the meeting back in book one she immitates the characters that just finished talking. And considering she is a living mass of worm, she probably copies other people's faces all the time.
Jadis is sloth. Fat lazy slut that can't bother getting out of her bed and has her servants carry her everywhere.

I kind've thought Mottom would be Envy considering her being so envious of the youth of her subjects, but I guess Gluttony makes sense too.

Being a 'greedy bankster god' is unforgivable to them basically. The Kind People don't seem to be the type to take power, yet Mammon did.

She consumes worlds relentlessly leaving nothing behind. Also she's always fucking eating.

It more than makes sense. It's obvious

They disapprove of him being a master and not a servant, his people take servitude very seriously apparently.

That just gave me the impression that he was a boring bureaucrat. Or maybe that he doesn't understand social queues.

>yfw Mammon is literally autistic and bought his key because he didn't want to leave the house and fight for one

>how much of a piece of shit he is
How exactly is Solomon a piece of shit? He stays alive through martial arts instead of weird murder, keeps his worlds in relative stability and peace, and has a nice beard.

I think Mammon just understands that money is quite literally power. Not that you can buy power, but that the two are linked intrinsically.

All the Demiurges are pieces of shit, apart maybe from Jadis in her current state. Also, he's associated with pride, do you really think he's going to turn out to be a nice person?

We know Solomon is a tyrant who sees himself as a benevolent dictator despite taking away any sense of freedom from his worlds. He may be the least outright evil, but he's still a huge fucking monster even if he doesn't slit the throat of girls to feed his tree wife.

We don't really know exactly what Solomon David gets up to when he's not just sitting around being purple, but according to White Chain all the Demiurges are quite insane. It could be that his sin is deluding himself into believing that he can fix Heaven and bring about another Golden Age, when in reality he's just making it worse. During the council meeting he mentions that he doesn't respect "The King that abandoned his Kingdom", so when the true King returns he might oppose him to the detriment of all.

Sure, maybe. But even if someone isn't nice, that doesn't mean they're a piece of shit. Zoss certainly isn't nice. Based on how she's been acting lately, Alison isn't nice. Who knows, we may end up in a Lisa-the-Joyful type situation where it becomes apparent our protagonist is making the world worse by taking down all the authority figures, some of whom might not really be bad.

He and allison will bond over their shared interest in magical girl anime

>He may be the least outright evil

From what we know. Pride's seen as the worst of all sins and I'm sure Abby wanted to play with that, I doubt that's all there is to him.

>Mottom is gluttony. She eats constantly, both for pleasure and to remain young.
It extends beyond that.

She lives in wasteful luxury. To appease her collection of kings and queens, and to comfort herself over her own fears of death and dethronement.

This reminds me of a Nedroid comic, actually. It's surprising how relevant it is.

All I mean is that so far he hasn't done any outright shitty things like keep a million junkies in his basement for his amusement or slit peoples throats to feed to a tree that gives him immortal fruits. But just because we haven't seen anything yet, doesn't mean there isn't anything.

You could view her Husband's habit of collecting younger women as an extension of this gluttony, and his hunger for their lives even after his death as a part of that.
Also, speaking of Nedroid, here's Incubus.

Yeah, him, Gog-Agog and Jadis haven't really committed any onscreen evil, and Solomon of that bunch is the closest to normal so it's easy to view him as such.

oh gawd edit when

I actually have been thinking of Jadis as the least evil without even considering why. I guess it's just hard for me not to not feel sorry for her. Of course, she might turn out to be the worst of them all.

Was she imprisoned against her will? Because it's possible that she's just so lazy she keeps herself on ice.

We know her greatest wish right now is to die. She might put up the least resistance.

I mean the only thing that Jadis can seemingly do is write messages on the walls of her tomb. Though Abby did say the Jadis was the second weakest demiurge right after Mammon. So maybe there is other stuff she can do.

We've gotten some snippits about their methods of rule. Jadis' technocracy is pretty much the inquisition plus big brother.

And we got a version of that King Solomon story with the two women who were arguing over a child. The results were not very happy for those involved, really. In Solomon David's empire, everyone lives comfortably "enough". In exchange, they lack freedom.

Well, it's not like she CAN resist as it stands.
It actually seems possible that Jadis has little to no control over her own realm, it's all her weird blue-hooded cult and she's just a tool.

>too lazy to live but also too lazy to kill yourself
Abaddon is really playing it hard huh

No, she was placed inside it to save her life. She saw too much of the true shape of the universe and it almost killed her. That's what brought her from second-strongest demiurge down to second-weakest, IIRC.