Avengers Infinity War

HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=sAOzrChqmd0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI9GyhX7yHM
youtube.com/watch?v=1_v76eV55B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DC IS FINISHED

I mean it's not like this movie has anything to do with that. DC finished themselves.

Neat

>no mjolnir
interesting

This.

Well to be fair it's more like WB is finished, but not really

>Thor becomes cynical since Ragnarok and has become unworthy of Mjolnir
>Thor decides to use an axe instead and calls Mjolnir 'a useless relic'
>Thor leaves Mjolnir in asgard where he was last able to wear it
>Thor has a sudden change in personality in which he blames himself for everything and wants to take matters in his own hands to stop Thanos
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out and Bucky dying
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
>Thanos leaves Thor heavily incapacitated
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... all these actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up

"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos has his back to the avenger,looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos uses the time gem to revert Roger's back to his former self, an attempt to humiliate him in front of his fallen comrades
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos slaps Rogers around
"Just like your race, small, stubborn, and stupid"
>Thanos prepares to end this one sided battle with a single blow
>Rogers barely manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest
>Rogers smiles
'I can do this all day' as life exits his eyes

>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday 1943, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy mutters
"I know" leaves his lips as tears starts to fall
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts racing on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight

>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"The end of the line"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve reaches for the hand
>Thanos goes on with his rampage and prepares to end life on earth
>sudden realization hits Thor
>Thors reaches out his hand, calling Mjolnir one last time
>Thanos laughs
"Odinson, gaze upon what you failed to protect"
>we see Mjolnir vibrate then fly from Asgard to earth
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Thor stops Mjolnir at Steve's feet, realizing his vital role in this war
>Thanos charges in
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir just as Thanos is about to annihilate him
>huge explosion with lightning and shit
>chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers and is reverted back to his stronger self
>Rogers gains the power of Thor and smacks Thanos around
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

BvS's domestic box office got trounced by Secret Life of Pets. DC certainly doesn't need Marvel to finish them off.

nice fanfic

I'd give credit where its due, this shit has been posted for years and I can notice what you omitted/added, still need a bit of work but I would personally love to see this on screen

U R A fagoot

pls

RDJ is so old
Im not buying it

Fiege and the Russo sounds like whinny liberal NuMales you see in the rallies

You said it, brother. Not like all of us supreme Alpha males on Sup Forums.

FUCKING HYPE

bump for spite

>737

It probably has the Soul Stone in it.

>>Thor becomes cynical since Ragnarok and has become unworthy of Mjolnir
Fake from the start. How does he become unworthy? It's more likely it gets destroyed.

It is kind of nice to see these characters age cause it does push Marvel to change their lineup.

>Space Gem = Asgard

This one should be easy, after Thor Ragnarok, Asgard would be left in ruins and will be defenseless, a good twist is that the space gem is a two way door that would work as some kind of Trojan door for Thanos' army to come from within and take advantage of Asgard's defenses

>Aether = Collector

This one should also be easy, Thanos could easily take it from Tivan whose base of operation is very vulnerable as seen in Guardians, a good scene would be for Thanos to bring Ronan back only to kill him with his hands, fulfilling the warning he gave Ronan

>Power gem = Nova Corps

this one would be tricky, as the Nova Corps are bascally space police, but with the reality gem in hand, everything is possible

>Mind gem = Vision

This one is kind of neutral, on one hand VIsion is very powerful and has the mind gem to boot, but if Thanos decides to take this last, well hes fucked

Time gem = Dr. Strange

This one by far would be the hardest as Strange actually managed to outsmart a deity similar to Thanos, if anything I can see the mind gem as one of the stones Thanos would get last, He would have to beat Strange close to death for him to get it, I could also see this as some kind of plot device that strange will use to revive people because ((MARVEL)) has no stakes

Real question is;

>Where is the soul gem

The only clue we have is whatever has it starts with the letter 'H'

There are three theories actually

1. its with Heimdall, Heimdall can SEE every soul in the universe, his eyes are color orange, the same color as the soul gem, in Thor's vision, Heimdall has lost his eyes signalling the fact that the end of the world came and it was too late to prevent it

2. Its with Hela, the queen of the underworld, would make sense considering she takes care of everyone's soul upon death

3. its inside Mjolnir (Hammer), Mjolnir can only be wielded by someone of a worth soul, and Mjolnir doesnt seem to be with Thor in Ragnarok as seen with the new concept arts

What ain't you buying?

If they were smart with this film, they'd have the heroes break up into teams and go after each stone in these different locations. That way, you can cut between the sequences and have them all climax at the same time while having a tighter cast for more consistent interactions.

Nonsense. They can just make a CGI RDJ.

Would be cheaper to let Iron Man ride off into the sunset. I never got why people act like they have to keep the same characters in the Marvel U consistently.

They need to recast him
Its not working anymore

Eh, I don't see any difference from how he looked in Civil War.

Kek if you seriously think they would ever recast Stark by this point in the franchise. No one would accept it and it would be jarring as fuck. My money's on Tony dying a sacrificial death.

Let's be honest, what stories are left to tell with Iron Man? We've seen all the Iron Man stuff, so might as well kill him off.

This is a stale pasta but its still about the only ending I want to see.

Steve in the chain mail cap suit would pretty cool.

I wonder if they're also starting the symbiote plot with this movie. Bedt time to do that unless he does a crossover with the guardians later

I was thinking they'd do that with Guardians 2 or 3

Why?

>Its not working anymore
The fuck are you talking about, he has two movies left, then he'll leave.

Where are all the faggots who called me a fool in this board when I said the infinity war would be a glorified crossover between the avengers and the guardians?

"But noooo muh jamie gunn, it ain't happening i will ignore everything in the first movie that pointed to it and say no because I don't want it to happen"

god I wish I could find this faggot in real life and make his eat his own words. Sup Forums is filled with fuckers like that.

I was in that thread I think and suggested that Guardians 3 and Avengers 3 is basically Infinity War

What got under my skin was how dense that particular user was, for me the bunnies were out of the hat the moment it was revealed James Gunn became a producer of infinity war after the guardians was an unexpected and massive success. He was obviously lying trying to keep the fog when he said the guardians were too far away.

But you don't even need to know that, it's ludicrous to think the people who call themselves the guardians of the galaxy wouldn't be involved in such a galactic threat that is Thanos with the infinity stones. And he kept saying "no, no they have no reason to go to earth" even when you argued that it isn't just about earth, earth would be just the battleground, and Drax said they wanted to kill thanos so it's obvious they would go after thanos in some point in the future. And Starlord don't even need that much of a reason to protect and/or go to earth to begin with.

Wasn't it always pretty much confirmed that Infinity War would have literally every character in it?

What the actual fuck are you babbling about? This shit has been stupidly obvious for years, people were already talking about a crossover before fucking Iron Man 3.

That guy's retarded for thinking it wouldn't happen but you are the embodiment of desperate autism if you think YOU called it.

this.

user...when have we ever doubted the GOTG being in Infinity Wars?

>god I wish I could find this faggot in real life and make his eat his own words. Sup Forums is filled with fuckers like that.
You're a real tough guy, huh?

>Where are all the faggots who called me a fool in this board when I said the infinity war would be a glorified crossover between the avengers and the guardians?
Uh, did you also predict the color of the sky, nostradamus? The Avengers movies ARE big Corssovers movies. Of course the Guardian of the Galaxy would be in it.

Infinity war will have all of the charcter from al of the MCU movies.

>"But noooo muh jamie gunn, it ain't happening i will ignore everything in the first movie that pointed to it and say no because I don't want it to happen"
Said no one ever. Why would anyone expect one of the biggest corss-over event like Infinity war to not have as much people as possible form all of the movies?

The only point of speculation is whther or not there will be at least some hint of Netflix or ABC MCU. Most likely not. i think there is zero chance of that in the first infinity movie, but the second one, I'd say it's not completly impossible if they manage to solve their internal little wars over the different Marvel productions.

It's tedious cause Infinity Wars would be the perfect time for Spidey to get the symbiote, but with his film being 2 months after IW, it's very unlikely that they are doing that.
A Hammer that judges worth and is now missing in both Thor 3 and IW? It's my guess.

>you are the embodiment of desperate autism if you think YOU called it.

You're the sperg one, you read things that are not in my text

Go read the archives.
And yes, of course it was obvious, never claimed otherwise, but it seems it wasnt so obvious a couple of months and years ago.

o lil baby, you get nervous when you read mean text on the internet? Did i hurt ur feelings?

>but with his film being 2 months after IW, it's very unlikely that they are doing that.

What? Homecoming happens two months after infinity war? What the fuck?

Do people think Thanos is ever going to get all the gems and into the gauntlet?

I really can't see studio letting Thanos win at any point, it doesn't seem like their style.

post a pic of yourself so we can see how rad you are

So, he's coming back to earth?

The Avengers will get like, 4 gems, but let their guard down and Thanos grabs all of them, putting them at their lowest point.

No, Spider-Man's sequel happens 2 months after Avengers 4. Homecoming is still this year, but Homecoming 2 (Not the title) is 2019.

I just hope they let Thanos get the time and mind gem at the last 40 minutes of the second movie, because I want Strange and Vision to have a shitload of screen time on both movies and Strange to have a shitload of fight scenes.

Oh, got it.

Well, we might get lucky and somehow Spidey DO get the symbiote, because to be honest, this is the only way I can see him doing anything worthwhile in the big fight, Spidey going full rage on Thano's ass.

I want to see more ant-man action with the avengers on infinity war, he's my favorite.

It's fucking marvel man

It's all gonna end up in the dance-off between memelord and thanos

Yep, autism.

fuck, they did a decent job with the Nolan thing, why they can't keep doing movies that way ....

>o lil baby, you get nervous when you read mean text on the internet? Did i hurt ur feelings?
ah, internet tough guy indeed!

>why they can't keep doing movies that way
that's exactly the problem -- they TRIED to keep doing movies that way, and it's why MoS fell flat.

I know people love the "marvel formula" meme, but each of their movies has a different tone based on the character. The Cap movies have been different from the Thor movies and Ant-man, Strange, and GotG were all completely different as well. Sure, there are shared themes (it's a connected universe, after all), but they're each unique in their own way.

MoS was basically just a Nolan-bats version of MoS, but without Nolan behind the camera. It's like they never stopped to think about what kind of movie Supes should have; they decided what kind of movie they wanted and then put Supes into it.

Guess you guys win this one. might just quit comics for good.

on that note it amuses me that the MCU is somewhat campy and formulaic and easily digestible because that's akin to the era that most of these characters were created in

I find it fully appropriate and I'm glad I get to drag my kids along to see them

It won't live up to the hype
Even if it's great people will get to excited for this and get disappointed when it's not what they wanted

That's a given

Pity. At the very least though, it won't be Age of Ultron.

Please, God, don't let it be like AoU

If civil war were shit then I'd agree. Russos will deliver.

Age of Ultron wasn't bad, and it still had plenty of good moments. I never saw the problem. If anything I think it just tried to do too much.

There were many problems:

>Everything about Ultron
>Thor's shitty subplot
>Making Vision op, then having to dial it back so he can't just breeze through anybody he fights
>Shitty quips intruding in damn near every scene

A few things off the top of my head, and not counting the huge amount of little stuff that builds up to make big problems.

The problem with AoU was that it promised something wih the trailers and delivered something else in the movie. Most of the complaints were that the tone was kinda all over the place and I agree. Needed less comedy in moments that were supposed to be serious (like Quicksilver's death).

I agree that it isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be, there were still really good moments like every Vision scene, the party at Stark's place, Hawkeye farm scenes etc. However, it could've been so much better with a more manacing Ultron, less comedy and less time with the shitty Hulk/Widow romance. The hype was way too high after the amazing trailers they put out and many fans were rightfully disappointed.

>Thor's shitty subplot

Didn't Whedon actually fight to have that taken corporate mandated part taken out of the movie?

really? I have always gotten the impression that nobody in corporate really cares about Thor

Not really.

He may die in Infinity War 2.

They care about the infinity stones subplot and it's pretty clear that Ragnarok will play a big part in that storyline. They needed something to have Thor investigate the stones and go to Asgard, so that's why they put it in.

What I don't get is why they didn't just have him get an extended vision/dream from Wanda about the gems. It would've been much more natural and he already saw Heimdall telling him something big is about to happen. Make him see the infinity stones too in the same vision and have him go on the quest to investigate at the end, same shit. Him going to the river was just too out of the blue and didn't really fit in the movie.

>If civil war were shit
It definitely wasn't shit, but it's not the best movie either

It on the top three. "The Winter Soldier" was a little sharper and tighter, but "Civil War" dared a little more. "Guardians of the Galaxy" is great for entirely different reasons.

It's what happened with avengers 2. It was fucking great, but it couldn't live to its hype.

Yes? If I remember right they said make sure you include this shitty Thor subplot or we'll cut the farm bit.

He got them to compromise. The shit about magic water giving him a vision is removed, but Disney still wanted the scene of Hemsworth with his shirt off. So he goes to the cave, but all the spoopy shit is never seen and he just comes back to Avengers tower spouting shit about infinity stones

>>Everything about Ultron
Ultron was fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=hI9GyhX7yHM
>>Thor's shitty subplot
There was nothing shitty about that at all. Without it, there is no fucking Vision in the foirst place.
>>Making Vision op, then having to dial it back so he can't just breeze through anybody he fights
Not what happened at all. Vision was OP all along, but cutting out Ultron hout of the whole web took him out a big time. It's in no way a small feat. And after her recovered from that he still kicked some big asses.
>>Shitty quips intruding in damn near every scene
THERE IS
AND THERE WILL NEVER BE
ANTHING WRONG EVER
WITH QUIPPING IN CAP COMICS.

The movie was good in that department and rythmed the story well.

>A few things off the top of my head, and not counting the huge amount of little stuff that builds up to make big problems.
AoU is better than Civil War. All the little bit add up to make a great narrative flow.

>The problem with AoU was that it promised something wih the trailers and delivered something else in the movie
uh, no? that was the problem of Iron Man 3 (not that I am complaining). AoU did a good job at delivering what it promised.

>AoU is better than Civil War.
It's really not, go away Joss.

>Cap
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Widow
>Hulk
>Hawkeye
>Spider-Man
>Bucky
>Black Panther
>Rhodey
>Ant Man
>Wanda
>Falcon
>Star Lord
>Gamora
>Drax
>Rocket
>Groot
>Nebula
>Yondu
>Mantis

That's a lot of fucking characters. Who's getting slim to none screen time?

Why does Chris Pratt look like he wants fuck Tom's tight little boipussy?

Suicide Squad outsold Ant-man, Dr Strange, and I think that all the Phase 1 Marvel movies

And I forgot Dr. Strange and Vision.

23 characters. Holy shit.

>That's a lot of fucking characters. Who's getting slim to none screen time?

Thanos obviously

Captain America and Iron Man are the focal characters.

Captain Marvel, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Doctor Strange reportedly have considerable roles.

Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Winter Soldier and Hulk will be featured well enough due to how popular they are.

Everyone else is just fodder.

>No interesting plotlines
>Jobs every movie
>Literally the only Avenger not confirmed for Infinity War

Being Rhodes is suffering.

Can't wait to see part 2 of the Thor skit, first one was great.

>"Thanos in Infinity War is – in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that’s a bit of a departure from what we’ve done before, but that was appropriate for a movie called Infinity War."

-Kevin Feige

>you could almost go so far as to say

That means that all the characters are going to fight Thanos and since they all have in common, you could almost go so far as to say that Thanos is the main character but not really, not at all.

>way too high after the amazing t
Yes it is. It flow better narrativelly and people don't act stupid for the sake of forced drama.

Where is that pic from?

To be fair, he can barely walk.

It was also shit, and whatever sequel they make for it will tank hard.
There's a reason a third amazing Spider Man was never made you won't fool people with a shitty movie twice.

And Lego Batman will crush it, what's your point?

That's even worse, though.

The scene of him taking a dip in some water, thrashing around a bit, then achieving enlightenment was incredibly hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_v76eV55B8

It is. I agree. After they released the deleted scene, that subplot actually made more sense.