*Muttering under breath* I really hope user doesn't show up today. I really fucking hate that faggot...

*Muttering under breath* I really hope user doesn't show up today. I really fucking hate that faggot. I wish he would just-
...Oh!
Uh, hey user! What can I do for you today? Can I get you some popcorn, fresh from the mines? Some crab legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate going to the Getty Images Theater.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPP*
shut up house nigra
get me my butter stick

Nigger I'll piss on you. I'll piss on you and I'll shit on you and I'll piss on you. Nigger I'll shit on you. I'll shit on you and I'll fuck my shit and I'll drink your piss

C'mon, Robert's a nice guy.

Yeah, but that ain't Robert. That's an impostor if I ever seen one.

That's ridiculous user, that's clearly Robert.

f-fuck you t-too nigger

Stop. Robert, would never say something like that. He's compassionate, philosophical and artistic.

why does this hypothetical movie film theater sell crab legs

No popcorn tonight, Robert. Get me a bourbon on the rocks and a ticket to the new Villeneuve kino. I got some troubles to drown.

Robert is meant to be a cool guy

Fuck you OP, your Robert is shit

Even Robert can have a bad day. We all make mistakes.

Why hello Robert my dear!
Fabulous day for a matinee? Don't you agree
Be a good boy and warm up the shower for me, I need to be clean and refreshed for the Blade Runner/Madea double feature for today.
Also,could you be a dear and clear the cinema squat rack for me? I need to pump out some sets during the show for health's sake

>Robert shit talking

Fpbp

I was going to spare you Robert.... I was going to spare you all

*KABLAMMO*

I'm sorry you heard that, user. I've been having some family troubles lately and its' really getting me down. I didn't mean it, I just have no outlet for my frustration, I don't know how to cope with it all. Anyways, here's some fresh popcorn, on the house.

Because they are good, ya pleb. They also have a crab farm, so it's cheap for them.

Wait, you aren't the designated shooter, it's supposed to be my turn!

R-Robert please, you know how insecure I am about your establishment.

Remember last time when I got my winkie stuck in the butter machine because you were mean to me

Do you feel in charge?

Dont give them names that'll humanize them. Its hard to sell something you value user.

I would love to get hammered in a movie theater but I don't want to ruin someone else's experience. Sheiit

you can get hammered and not be a loud obnoxious nigger assuming you're over 16 years old.

That's true user but sometimes when you're drunk something you think you're doing stealthily is actually obnoxious.

that's true but if you're in a movie theatre I doubt anyone will notice so long as you're not actually speaking or flailing around like an autist

Come on Robert don't be like that. Did you forget when I sucked the smegma off your cock for penis inspection day? You almost got fired, you owe me nigga.
Now get me a cherry coke and some grape red vines, stat!

fug of robbbert :DD

It’s ok Robert I forgive you, do you wanna talk about it?

I just got back fro jigsaw and the best part was probably the autistic qt3.14 working at the concession stand.

Bitch was able to blend the perfect amount bitch was able to blend the perfect amount of ice for my perfect Coca-Cola™ drinking experience.

>not asking for no ice

>Being such a Jew that you need that extra amout of fluid displaced by the ice

the ice makes your drink cold

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us

yeah but if you dont drink it in 5min, the coke tastes horrible because the ice melts