Did she deserve forgiveness?

Did she deserve forgiveness?

I would.

Sure, why not. The fact that she was the "traitor" was because it sure as hell wasn't going to be any of the other characters. Not being A-list actually gave her more character development.

Forgiveness isn't a question of whether somebody deserves it, it's a question of whether somebody can give it to them.

Not really. She was misled but still did the wrong thing knowingly by spying on them.

She deserves rope.

To be frank, I am surprised the US government didn't outlaw the JL after the Ghanagarian invasion. Suoerman being brainwashed by Darkseid to attack Earth and now another superhero aided an alien assault.

Shit like this is why Cadmus was greenlighted. Hamilton was a bitch but he had a LOT of evidence to support his fears. The Justice Lords universe was too dangerous to ignore the possibility of it happening on their world.

Sadly this.

No, she sucks.

idk, I could see Batman being the traitor

Im surprised they never did the Tower of Babel as an episode

Hamilton was a bitch, switching sides and going against his friend because he once shouted at all while his family was dying.

This was basically their version of it

Hamilton approved the supeior waifu version of Super Girl though, cant be all bad

NO, shes a race traitor too

she should be burned alive

>supeior waifu version of Super Girl
You mean the one who got her shit kicked in by the original?

>I could see Batman being the traitor

U wot?

everyone who is truly willing deserves a second chance

just because someone stumbles and loses their way, doesnt mean they are lost forever

BTC PTT

Thats really messing with me now. Hamilton really betrayed.

of course. there's a rule:
if you assist conquerors who were going to do something good and only inconvenience you briefly (albeit without your consent), you're alright
if you double-traitor on them the minute you find out they're actually planning something more nefarious, you get insta-forgiven. we NEED that policy, because otherwise would-be defectors might decide not to defect.

it's a shame they couldnt keep the actor, because the change just didn't work when it came with a change in actor
also hamilton is a bitch who doesnt understand you cant be held responsible for what you do while brainwashed

Please, she only went triple agent because John BLACKED her

She didnt give a shit about the rest

Wonder Woman was right to be the only one that still hated her by the end of JLU

imo, this scene redeems her of pretty much anything.

I genuinely believe that she forgot about the invasion and had come to care for her team mates.

She didn't forget the invasion ever, no one did to the shows credit. Until the end of the series people were still pissed at her over it instead of it being handwaved.

I dont think mercy killing a retard makes up for years of spying on your friends, handing over their weaknesses and intel to an invading army that conquers their home planet though.

It's been awhile, but iirc, when the hawk-people did invade, it took her by surprise. I remember some mention that she didn't remember, or she though she'd be given warning when it would happen.

Yeah, I liked that people held a grudge, but I'm talking before.
Timmverse had some good writing, especially for a cartoon.

sure

I always felt like Batman being a totalitarian Justice Lord was a bigger stretch than a hypothetical Batman as a traitor would have been.

It's just that without the god like powers why would he want to go for it? Or did he just get sucked into that way of thinking "for the greator good" too.

Why didn't Batman ever fuck Wonder Woman?

Only Supes is allowed to taste the wonderpussy

Would you have done any differently in her place if Earth wanted to invade a world you had spent a few years on?

Plus, she didn't know about the whole, Earth is gonna get blowed up when the plot device gets turned on thing. Her superiors failed to mention that to her, because they knew she'd be against it.

no, thanagarian scum

What do you mean by "deserve"? Do you mean to ask whether she can be considered trustworthy enough? Whether she's made up for it so that forgiving her doesn't set a bad example? The common use of "deserve" that really only has to do with whether one's fee-fee's are ready to be in the same room as her?

he said superior waifu not stronger

She assumed that her people were going to make earth a protectorate, not out right destroy it.

>Did she deserve forgiveness?
From who? Earth or Ghanagarian
For Ghanagarian, I don't fucking think she'll ever get it regardless of whether or not she deserve it. She basically condemned her own planet to devastation because she refuses to destroy the whole earth. It doesn't matter that it was literal genocide, for Ghanagarians, she chose earth over her own planet.
For Earth
Fucking hell, she did. I men, put yourself one second in her shoes. Her homeplanet is on the verge of defeat and one final plan might allow victory if only for a temporary occupation of earth. It required to take down earth defence, for her homeplanet salvation. Most people on earth, most governments, would have done the exact same thing and justify it with the same reason. The moment she realized she had been lied about the plan, that the whole planet would be destroyed. She chose earth. A decision, she will never be sure was justified, especially as we saw the direct consequences of it. That plan was a necessity. Ghanagarian fell down. And it's all her fault.

She chose Earth over Ghanagarian, so yes, people from Earth should forgive her. Especially has we would have probably acted the same if put in the same situation.

From a pure moral point of view, this is literally a Trolley moral dilemma. She chose the option that resulted in the less death and destruction, but damn, I hope I will never have to make a choice like the one she had to do.

I dropped her when she started being attracted torwards colored men. Fucking disgusting.

Race Mixing was a mistake

Diana pls

She's literally a different species. Any relationship she has with a non-hawkperson is an interspecies relationship.
The same applies to Superman, unless he dates his cousin.

It was almost outright stated 'For the greater good' thing.
"where no child has to see his parents get shot down" thing.

Put your dick in a vice and hump. Then, you will know why.

Thanks. I still think that earns her some points.

Still wrong to speciesmix.

Considering Superman literally conquered the Earth for like 2 days and now everyone loves him again, uh yeah. Besides she's a cute monster girl, they always get passes.
Also, like everything else with the Justice Lords, best costume

I can honestly say I would have most likely acted like Hawkgirl, if put in her situation: Ready to occupy an alien Planet, telling myself it would be only temporary, up until the war is over, even if it cost me the friendship and love I made on this world. But once acknowledging it would lead to total annihilation of the planet, I would most likely have refused to got this far to win. I too would have chosen the risk of defeat and devastation of my homeworld, over the total annihilation of my host planet. But damn would it be a though call.

What would you do, in her steed, all of you?

-Choose early on that Earth shouldn't invade an host planet and warn you alien friend that Earth planning to occupy it?
-Go with Earth no matter what? Decide the destruction of the alien world is necessary to prevent Earth invasion, even if it means destroying a planet that don't deserve it?
Or act like Hawkgirl did?

Tower of Babel got its own movie as Justice League: Doom. It was pretty good. You could slot it into DCAU canon in your friend if you pretend its Wally and John instead of Barry and Hal.

*head not friend

I don't think Supergirl was his actual cousin in this version. Usually Argo is just a Kryptonian city but iirc they made it another planet like Daxam.

>ly conquered the Earth for like 2 days and now everyone l
It just dawned on me: Justice Lord Hawkgirl is just playing along up until Ghanagarian come to conquer them. fuck, she might even have planned to play it out as Ghanagarian are coming to free them from the Justice Lord. And I doubt Justice Lord Hawkgirl would have got a change of mind once learning the real plan of the Ghanagarians, having to deal with a Supe who already considered that sacrifice had to be made for the greater good.

I don't know if JL earth managed to stop the Ghanagarian, seeing Hawkgirl was taken down and couldn't continue her mission, but had they not been stopped, JL earth would have been fucked for sure.

I made that mistake too. She is still his cousin, she just stayed on a Kypton colony instead of getting blasted to earth with him.

It's Thanagarian

The problem is Superman was brainwashed and under Granny Goodness mind control shit

Hawkgirl went traitor of her own free will

Sorry. Copy pasted the word from this post Should have checked it out with Google before hand.

I think them changing the actor actually worked well since this Hamilton was so different in behavior from the previous version.

The JL weren't together for years though, I mean the invasion happened in JL, not JLU.

The comics explained it but I don't really think that's canon to the actually AU.

He was fucking Batgirl

Weren't the Justice Lords older than the JL?
If Luthor became president and Flash was killed then most probably the Hawkgirl of that universe was actually teleported by mistake.

I don't think it was older. Luthor came to presidency faster, that's it.

>outlaw the Justice League
I would imagine that the League has saved the world enough times that the government wouldn't want to outright get rid of them. The biggest fear is that they'll go rogue and take over the world, but that's still a better scenario than Darkseid doing it or Braniac going all "grey goo" on them. Cadmus and groups like the Suicide Squad might have made an effective counter to the Justice League, but it would probably be a long time before the U.S. government would have a good answer to the regular alien invasions, magical bullshit, and plot armor clowns that the League keeps in check.

It wouldnt matter anyway

the very first episode of JLU the league goes to what is essentially North Korean, the country tells them they don't want them there and to leave

League says "We are super heroes we do what we want" and do their shit anyway

Even if they did save people they still send in a squad of people strong enough to take over a nation against the wishes of the government and acted with impunity

+Giant space cannon
+Justice Lords
+Superman and Hawkgirl betraying humanity

CADMUS literally did nothing wrong

>CADMUS literally did nothing wrong
Cadmus allowed Lex Luthor to fire a Giant Space Canon to civilians.

Making a race of slave supers was kind of crossing a line