Just rewatched it. I liked it much more the second time. Jumped up from a 7/10 to a 9/10 for me...

Just rewatched it. I liked it much more the second time. Jumped up from a 7/10 to a 9/10 for me. What was your favorite scene?

The scene where he simultaneously fugs the hooker and Joi gave me goosebumps because of how well-done it was, plus that score.

The scene on the rooftop in the rain
>"I'm so happy when I'm with you"
>"you don't have to say that"
>tfw

I saw it yesterday for the second time too, thinking of seeing it in IMAX soon, I dont think I have a favourite scene because the whole movie is just too good

My favorite scene is Luv getting her nails done or robo threesome

How does IMAX really enhance the experience? Is it just a bigger screen?

I genuinely feel kinda sad that I didn't like it. You fags seem to be in euphoria.
I saw it in IMAX and it was up there for the best theater experience of my life. (First time in AMC recliners) I just can't imagine a normal theater dealing with that shit soundtrack.

My favorite things weren't scenes, just worldbuilding; but I loved most everything in the Police Station (except for Luv scenes)

Have you tried watching it again?

There's so fucking many dude

> The flight back to LAPD showing just how dead the world is from an omniscient viewpoint even when there's people going on through their shitty lives on the promise of the ads shown in the space between the buildings.
>The first baseline test
>Joi's intro and rain freezing
>Luv hitting on K and getting turned down
>The water falling on the seawall when K and Joi go for a ride with the track called Mesa playing
>Joi glitching out as she cries and the silhouettes showing up on the mesa behind her when she disappears
>Do your fucking job
>That nightmare sequence where he discovers the horse
>The scene where Joi starts talking to him like a mother
>You don't like real girls
>GAAAADDDAMMMIIIIITTTTTTTT
>Not even close to baseline
>Robo threesome
>The bees
>Disco showing the state of entertainment, or what little remains of it after the blackout and overall deterioration of society over the years
>The strangers argument
>The embers turning into city lights
>I love y-
>K heartbroken when Joi is crushed and looking dead inside when he comes to in the resistance base with Mariette next to him
>You're a good Joe
>I know what's real
>The whole fucking Seawall sequence, chase, fight, everything. Deckard calling out to Joe and both of them pulling each other out of the water.
>The ending. That goddamn ending.
>Why? What am I to you?
>Go see your daughter
>You alright?
>Smile.jpg
>The snow on his hands, just like the first time he visited the lab and felt the snow on his hands when he thought he was the child, but this time it turns red and he knows he's alive. Also no Joi transponder stick in the jacket.
>Fake snow passing throuygh Ana's hands
>Just a moment... beautiful isn't it?

Didn't really try to stay chronological and I know I listed a shitton of moments but I had nothing better to do and love this movie a lot.

you forgot

>the birthday cake scene where the lighting dynamically changes throughout the scene along with the hologram

that and the threesome scene were some of the most technically impressive scenes i've seen in ages

>"wanna go for a ride?"
>synth kicks in
That was a good one

Just got done with it for the first time and loved it. The final fight was pretty intense for how simplistic it was. I didn't care for the OST or how loudly it blared while every other character whispered lines.

So did the memory girl really have that genetic disorder?

Probably not. I wonder if she knew she was the child or if she was lied to

Its fine man, not everyone likes the same things. I think the visuals, story, and world building just all meld into a classic of our time when accompanied with the first one.

there was a follow up to those lines but they cut them out of the film

>I love you
>You don't have to say that
>I know

>Why? What am I to you?
>Go see your daughter
What a fucking turn around, so depressing. Its been a while since Ive felt something from a movie.

It's unanswered but yeah I think she did. I don't think she would stay in a jail all her life willingly, she sounded so sad in her scenes.
Well she was very chatty with K, and she did put her real memories into replicants. I don't see why would she do that if she knew anything

That scene is good but it's redundant, probably good that it was cut out. But I do wish there was a JOI scene in Las Vegas. I feel like that was a missed opportunity.

Is there going ti be a 4 hour cut on the blue ray is my question

Such an obvious shill post. Fuck off.

They should really just include everything they shot and all concept art on the bluray

hey... user. your paranoia might be getting to you. also you might be a miserable wretch who just needs to kill himself if you think people cant enjoy a movie.