Same VAs

Why let Naminé go? If it weren't for your needless meddling, we could have turned the Keyblade master to come and serve us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrUWwkVPG_w
youtube.com/watch?v=svqegGYB6ac
youtube.com/watch?v=FNIeQDP37Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten

ELIPHAS, OPEN THE PORTAL

AH GOD DAMN IT, I'M NOT A FUCKING WHALE.

Jack... or should I say Snake... you're a wonderful man. Kill me now. There's only room for one snake and one boss.

I never dreamed we could have so much fun and still be suitable for young viewers!

I ain't typing this shit. It has to be watched.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrUWwkVPG_w

Furueru zo hāto! Moetsukiru hodo hīto!! Kizamu zo, ketsueki no bīto!
「Sunlight Yellow Overdrive」!

>not posting the tequila Joseph
Shame on you
youtube.com/watch?v=svqegGYB6ac

youtube.com/watch?v=FNIeQDP37Nc

"The Super Mutant is the next advancement in human evolution. To save the world, we will convert all the worthy individuals. Simple, efficient, glorious."

>I come from the Net.

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

>SPECIAAAAAAL
>BEAAAAAAM
>CANNOOOOOOOOOON

No fucking way.

>Thank you, my friend.
>From this day on...
>You're Big Boss.

HADOUKEN!

HAHAHA! I TELEPORTED BREAAAAAAD!

Huh. Could be a clue! Good work Daphne!

>we're all soldiers now

Each of his VAs:

>Can we fix it? YES WE CAN!
>T-t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks!
>Eat this! DESTRUCTO DISC!
>Well Speedwagon, I guess that's your queue to leave...
>Find something to believe in and find it yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future

Is no one else weirded out by this?

Me Grimlock no bozo, me Grimlock king!

No surprises there.

Which one?

No way.

Scott McNeil voices Piccolo in most Dragon Ball things, and voices Hermey in the CG "sequel" by Good Times.

You think you know pain? You think I made your life hell? Take a look around this dump. You're just a tourist with a monster costume, Boo, I live here. Don't you understand that? And you come into my home and you complain that I'm making too much noise.

Yep, it's true. Lilo is voiced by the girl in the first Ring movie.

Lulu...Sweet Thing.

Best part is that Rick also voiced Wolf, and the voice for engineer went on to play as Wolf in later installments.

"I-I never intended to harm you, I swear! I am trying to end the Festival!"
"I was going to use your ship to destroy the rich assholes that run our society, and save my people from the horrors of this yearly festival."