ITT: scenes women will never understand

how did he get that medal

This movies was a shitty reddit tier kill Nazis a circlejerk
The whole thing felt pointless and dumb

Blubbery

Have you never seen a tortilla flick?

>scene
entire kino I dare say

I watched this flick with my sister. She unironically said the guy deserved it because he was a "nazi" and he "probably killed people".

She doesn't realise most German soldiers weren't members of the NSDAP, they just believed they were defending their country in a life or death struggle against Bolshevism

Women are like children, they eat propaganda with a wide grin, and hate critical thinking.

all of fight club

>tfw liked this movie because I thought it was about how American interventionism caused more problems than they solved, and led the Americans to be ruthless killers just like the Nazis
>tfw I realized after seeing Django Unchained that it was much more likely that Tarantino just thought it was dope and edgy to make a movie about killing Nazis for fun

All of Blade Runner 2049

Women will never understand any scene in any movie ever

Bear Jew should've been someone besides Eli Roth

And all of the original
I took a class in college called "analysis of pop lit"
Basically read the book, watch the move, explain the main themes and differences between each.
Blade runner and DADoES confused the females of the class so much our prof threw his hands up and dismissed the class because we had spent 4 classes trying to explain to 5 women why the androids were trying to stay alive and fighting Ford.

that fucking ending

Tarantino became a meme with this movie I'm afraid.

courage/honor medal . dies with same traits

For the Reich.

pretty much yeah. The whole thing really was about having fun killing Nazi's

It was actually a critique of that kill nazis circlejerk, best example is the theater scene when the ebil nazis are enjoying watching a soldier kill allies while we the audience are doing the exact same thing, but it's ok because they're nazis

How many girls have you met, or do you know who watch basically any documentary and suddenly their life is flipped turned upside down and for 3 weeks it's the most important thing in the world? I've known tons, but I've never met a single guy who reacts like that.