So Neal Adams is mentally ill in the literal sense, right?

So Neal Adams is mentally ill in the literal sense, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ&t=478s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's got a few screws loose.

Still, he's basically a master visual storyteller.

shut the fuck up pleb, its art. It doesn't all have to make perfect sense. Stop being such a pedantic butthurt fuck and just enjoy the ride.

God you are cancer, straight cancer.

Daddy gotta go to war.

You need to read Neal Adams' Batman Odyssey and Coming of the Supermen, 10 years' worth of Gallagher's Heathcliff comics, Kochalka's Spongefunnies, Frank Miller's DK2, Ultimate Warrior's comic, all in one sitting. Only then will your brain's fighting become powerful.

And that Minecraft joke book.

DK2 is excellent, get fucked pleb

>tfw your personal youtube channel is full of hours of videos about how the Earth is expanding and plate tectonics is a conspiracy.
>Mars too. And the moon.

If someone told me that Adams literally believed that everything in Batman Odyssey was real, I'd have a hard time telling if they were lying or not.

I still respect his advocacy for creators rights but the guy is a kook.

Kook or no, people like him can make trouble for us.

Or is he one of the few sane men left on the planet? ...the slowly growing planet. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

He knows how to create really interesting stories so I would say he is mentally gifted.

>implying everything on that list is bad

No user, you are the pleb

He's a nutter. This is the guy who wholeheartedly supports the Expanding Earth hypothesis that was debunked a century ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ&t=478s

I never said his comics were bad. I'm not using mentally ill as an insult. I mean it in the sense that I really think he's mentally ill. The emotions of his characters are generally bizarre and inappropriate to the circumstances they're in, sometimes being over the top nothing's happening and other times being inexplicably indifferent when a lot of crazy shit is happening.

I've met him several times the last few years on the con circuit & you'd never believe the guy at the table would write this madness.

He's cool, funny, open, tells great stories AND REALLY BELIEVES THE FUCKING PLANET IS EXPANDING....

He doesn't rant about it, he just explains it with such a casual matter-of-fact fashion it actually makes him scarier than if he was a tinfoil on the head nutter.

Still a nice guy...still produces great art, not like is heyday of course but he's ahead of the age curve for sure.

He does believe all that shit.

Damn, I miss good comics such as these. Where ideas and high concept were valued more than visual aesthetics and appealing to the lowest common denominator. THIS, my friends, is comics!

U Neal Adams.

you miss 2012?

>e doesn't rant about it, he just explains it with such a casual matter-of-fact fashion it actually makes him scarier than if he was a tinfoil on the head nutter.
lol

A senile oldman who's only employeed on the coattails of his past great work. He's like a non-offensive version of Frank Miller.

Darkseid is really off his game in that book.

He openly believes in Hollow Earth Theory. Enough said.

Still one of the bigger what the fuck pages of his superman mini

It was five years ago, you know.

A lot of people currently do.

JUST

No, he's simply senile.
You may think he's crazy because you're stupid and don't know the first thing about how the human brain works, but getting old may do that to you. Not to everyone fortunately, but it can happen.

Senility is a form of mental illness. Just because it's caused by old age doesn't make it not illness.

Yeah my bad, I meant to deny the fact that he's "crazy", a word that implies different things.

Has he ever written a story about Batman's adventures on Bigger Earth?

Someone post that page where Darkseid grows pupil just to be even more mad

>He doesn't rant about it, he just explains it with such a casual matter-of-fact fashion it actually makes him scarier than if he was a tinfoil on the head nutter
Reminds me of an interview with Nicolas Winding Refn I read where he mentions that his old apartment was haunted and his youngest daughter can see ghosts. He talked about it so casually that I almost didn't doubt it.