>Scarface (1983)
>Pulp Fiction

Kiernan's list:
>The Wizard of Oz
>The Shining
>Eraserhead
>Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
>Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Kiernan's by far. It has a charming duality between horror and kids films.

>Elle
Harold and Maude is fucking great and no country for old men is good. Virgin Suicidies is certainly not bad but its vastly overrated. Scarface is trash and Pulp Fiction if fine but its really not even close to as deep or profound as redditors say it is.
>Kiernan
Eraserhead is good and the shining is Kubricks best. Wizard of Oz is literally only famous because of muh color. Ferris Bueller's Day Off is a fun one for sure but to me its one of the weaker films in the 80's canon. Also its not a huge red flag that a normie girl put a harry potter flim in there, but did she really have to pick one of the worst? Sure the first one was obviously good enough to launch a franchise but in the context of the full 8 movie series its 2nd or at most 3rd from the bottom.

oh so the point of all this is that Elle clearly has the better taste because Harold and Maude is the only 10/10 either of them picked.

How can someone who worked with Refn be such a pleb?

In what world is the Virgin Suicides 'vastly overrated'??

Wizard of Oz was groundbreaking and a great adaptation of a great piece of literature. Bueller was pretty genre-defining and Sorcerer's Stone is by far the best of the series. It embodies the books the best out of all of them and is a great Chris Columbus flick. The rest try too hard

Elle is starring in yet another one of woody allens pedophile movies, where the audience is lead to believe shes 15 until the very end of the movie. Shes some guys "concubine" in the movie. She should kill herself

elle is neck SLUT!!!

Kiernan is a footprincess.

why do girls pretend to like movies

>eraserhead
Nobody actually likes this movie. This is a good indication that kiernan is a massive plebeian

>If I don't like the movie, that means everyone who says he likes the movie is lying.

But who has the better /axilla/ game, bros?

Pretty much. If you "liked" eraserhead you're probably a genuine retard who's pretending to do it because its so bizarre. It is by no metric a good movie. It's watched out of morbid curiosity

Elle hands down

the real world

Definitely Elle

I don't even know who that other whore is

>The Virgin Suicides
Patrician taste.
Shame a lot of people don't even know about it.

Uh, Elle, obviously. The Wizard of Oz is a massive technical achievement with a well-told story, nothing more. Ferris Bueller is fine, but it's not some masterpiece of cinema. I don't even need to talk about Harry Potter. The Shining and Eraserhead are both great films.
Elle's favorites, by contrast, are literally all kino.

Elle = Slut
Kiernan = Pure

Easy choice.

Elle is almost jarringly ugly.

5 DAYS