It's another "Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums" episode

>it's another "Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBXTcatYhM
youtu.be/M9xTeacQAfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is the containment board for anything that escapes from the containment board.

Double distillation.

I like how it happens every day at this time.

We should discuss movies instead

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBXTcatYhM

>it's a tv can't sit through a tv show or movie that has non white actors and women in lead roles without shitting themselves and making threads all day long looking for validation for their ingrained jewish mind control conspiracies life

What is it about Sup Forums browsers specifically? Why does Sup Forums always leak? Is it that the discussion on the board is too defined by things outside of the board's scope so they constantly leak to other boards? Is it that they need a target to attack to function? Is it just autism? Why can't Sup Forums just stay in Sup Forums and focus on making it economically prosperous for other Sup Forumslacks instead of coming over here and shitting up our boards?

It's the most popular board.

>mfw see gooby and pruto

The idea that people are spreading from Sup Forums is incorrect. the site is just filled with morons. They don't go to Sup Forums because they don't get any replies there.

Its a classic mixture of actual retards who piss people off and people who pretend to be retards so they can piss people off.

But Sup Forums has become Sup Forums. Where else are we supposed to go?

God I miss good dolan. That was a meme completely stolen by reddit

Sup Forums just isn't nearly as funny anymore. the humor there is reddit tier
Sup Forums is unironically the board with a better sense of humor

The way Hollywood has gone full throttle on leftism and marxism, it was just a matter of time until opposition appear to challenge it.
You should learn to listen to opinions different than yours.

>I'm not allowed to hate non-whites in my white country without being le spooky Sup Forums nazi

>I can't even do something without people saying that's what I'm doing :'(

>it's whine about Sup Forums thread #1220444

Surely this will be the thread that shows them the error of their ways

>it's a snowflake liberal tears himself episode because his bubble is burst and he can't have his safe space anymore

((()))

>describing Sup Forums as a "liberal safe space"
Probably genuinely the most fucking retarded thing I have read in at least a week. Congratulations dude, you're a genuine spastic.

Do you honestly have any idea what Leftism and Marxism actually is or do you think it's a slightly more respectable buzzword for "stuff I don't like"?
No one gives a fuck what you think you collisional retards. It's the fact that you're the new bronies who are incapable of bringing up your autismal interest on boards that have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Sup Forums always leaks because there is only one thing that is universally agreed on by every population on earth, jews and niggers must hang

virtue signaling

this thread is so meta, check these dubz doe

>Hollywood
>Marxism
Do you have any idea what you type?

awesome thread bro, but check deeze dubz

>d-don't talk shit about my board or I'll post epic edgy videos :((

lmfao

triple filtered

Did it work?

They genuinely think they convince anyone with infographs, not kidding.

Here's the phase two post for my fellow Sup Forumsacks!

>What is it about Sup Forums browsers specifically? Why does Sup Forums always leak?
because they're to convert people. they're basically /r/atheistm but their religions is kek and le alt right. they unironically shill everywhere and then accuse others of shilling with no evidence.

This kind of delusional thinking is common among Sup Forumstards.

Jamaican Daggering needs to become a major trend
youtu.be/M9xTeacQAfg

Because they get bored of yelling racist garbage in an echo chamber. They're the trollest of trolls, and they need to feed. Eventually they must venture outside in search of nurishment.

Regular posters to Sup Forums should just be automatically permabanned from all other boards. Anything else is futile.

This is something I've been keeping track of. Intense Sup Forums, Blacked, posting usually starts around 1am EST.

8am Russian moscow time.

Like clockwork.

I only include the Russian element because something so systematic seems like an actual job and went all sherlock holmes and checked what place would be around 8am (when jobs start) at that time

it's like you want to build some kind of virtual wall around Sup Forums to keep out harmful influences or something

Yeah but no chance somebody "goes to work" and does this. Unless you're implying they do this while at work.

Better would be to check which country lets middle school out at this time.

>harmful influences

Is there anything else to describe BLACKED, Sneed, and cunnyposting?

>board that made sneedposting
>any sense of humour at all

Sup Forums is not going to be the monolithic culture they once were in the last decade. Sup Forums is going to be the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Sup Forums to make. They are going into a multicultural mode and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role.

I wouldn't be so sure. I think it's completely possible that russians have actual IRL Sup Forums posting, same as they do twitter accounts to dissuade american public opinions.

Whatever it is, be vigilant. Always roll your eyes at Sup Forums posting and nokosage troll them back.

>Regular posters to Sup Forums should just be automatically permabanned from all other boards. Anything else is futile.
Woah let's not go too far. Maybe just a downvote system instead.

just block all moblie browsers then board quality will go up 80% across the entire site and Sup Forums crosspoting will get killed all in one blow

Only a faggot redditor would have this delusion.

Yes, not constantly posting racist shit and trying to discuss Blade Runner, truly a leftist paradise

...or maybe a good majority of posters on Sup Forums have far right views that have been marinating for years now out of disillusionment with the culture that forced them to seek out imageboards like these in the first place

I've been around the boards and they only genuinely convince /r9k/ who swallow the propaganda and believe if it wasn't for the blacks and jews corrupting society then they would have girlfriends
Now /r9k/ is a bunch of school kids that do nothing but watch shows and play video games so they spread into Sup Forums and Sup Forums spreading the same propaganda messages that they fell for in the hope that it will get the attention of a cute alt right girl (like one actually exists) just like their favorite girl on youtube that totally believes in the same thing they do now and isn't just parroting shit she heard for attention
If you want to get rid of Sup Forums everywhere start with removing /r9k/ and cutting off the recruitment pool

>seek out
>he wasn't already here
Sup Forums is not your safe space new fag

>They're the trollest of trolls, and they need to feed
and seed

>I wouldn't be so sure. I think it's completely possible that russians have actual IRL Sup Forums posting, same as they do twitter accounts to dissuade american public opinions.
*upvote*
I agree! Those stupid trump supporting nazis. They helped Russia hacked the election.
#Itwasherturn

it's a bit on the nose but i like it

>jews and sjws control the media and force certain ideas on people
>but not the russians, they wuz gud bois, dindu nuffin
Why do you believe one group would influence public opinion but not another

>this much ass hurt
How's leftypol btw? Did your """revolution""" do what it was suppose to?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. It's the entry level board for newfags. It's the place where edgy teenagers go on the internet now and they infest the rest of the site.

That's a bingo. Good job user.
Who would be a russian apologist other than a russian?

>They genuinely think they convince anyone with infographs, not kidding.
You're probably one of those faggots that could never disprove the info graphs, and either leave the conversation or go "t-that not real" without actual evidence to rebuttal. Most of the graphs shown actually have sources, the ones that don't don't even bother.

the thing that shits up a thread the most is replying.
it is better to have a few (you)-less bait posts mixed into on-topic discussion than it is to have on-topic posts lost in a sea of bullshit

>implying Sup Forums loves muh russia

this
He's a kike muzzie lover like the rest of them.