Why did he kill millions?

Why did he kill millions?

still mad about getting his head ripped off

to create billions.

Something about being a metaphor for fathers and sons and teachers and students and god.

The creation has surpassed its creator and thus destroys it and becomes the new creator which is god.

“Sometimes, in order to create, you must first destroy”

Did you even watch the first film?

to savce billions

Because he discovered a giant alien spaceship containing bioweapons that was pointed directly at earth.

They were going to destroy us but something went wrong. He decided to give them a taste of their own medicine so they don't try it again.

If I learned that my gods are white negroids I'd want to kill them too

Why did he kill the his only friend? The milf doctor was nice towards him.

to save billions.

TO SAVE B I L L I O N S

Best answer in this thread.
Because he loved her but he could never reproduce with her.

there's a second film?

So he is just an angry virgin like me? Still doesn't make any sense to kill her.

>Why did he kill the his only friend? The milf doctor was nice towards him.

Well he just wiped all life off the face of the planet. He needed some kind of biological material to do his science experiments.

He didn't kill shaw right away. He used her body to produce the facehugger eggs. She probably only died shortly before the Covenant landed.

Well he needed her genetic material to create the xenomorph so he had to kill her to create their child. I guess.

So he was just trying to protect humanity by destroying the biggest threat against them? Maybe David is the hero of the story after all.

Why did the black goo plague kill every living thing on the planet except for the wheat.

It's definitely complicated.

He saw that he had surpassed humanity which created him.

He also saw that the engineers who created humans wanted to destroy humanity yet were no better than them.

>The milf doctor was nice towards him.
Which makes no sense since David killed her Chad bf.

seems like vegetation is unaffected by the goo, which really doesn't make sense considering that the nucleus of a plant and that of a blood cell are extremely similar, and the actual cells being pretty similar too, but whatever. maybe the engineers made the goop not work on plant cells

Why the fuck did they write off Noomi like this? She was a way better lead than the bitch with the dyke haircut.

To retcon Prometheus, so they wouldn't be able to explain any of the unanswered questions from that movie.

To save several

He should've killed every white guy and done the world a favor to be honest

I mean, have you seen a more whinier group of entitled cucks in your life? I can't think of any.

I feel like David just didn't care about the Engineers. Unlike the humans he knows who created him (humans) and why (just because they could) and probably figured any answers the Engineers had would be just as disappointing so fuck 'em. I don't know why Noomi went along with it though since she really wanted to know.

this spacing doesn't bother you at all?