Why isn't anyone combing through Family Guy look for more allegations like this?

Why isn't anyone combing through Family Guy look for more allegations like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoPMnafKnBI
youtube.com/watch?v=FGpKA1bKDkQ
news.artnet.com/exhibitions/david-geffen-100-millon-moma-gift-479240
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/08/12/former-personal-assistant-testifies-about-sexual-harassment-in-trial-of-movie-producer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the joke,click bait fag?

>old episode surfaces

youtube.com/watch?v=aoPMnafKnBI

because no one wants to watch that much family guy

WHAT ELSE DOES HE KNOW

so, is macFarlane the brain behind the hitjobs?

we don't remember that time

No, he's a Deep State lackey who got tip-off info to plantof Operation Weinstein from years of warrantless wiretapping by his Deep State sponsors.

Don't forget where Seth was supposed to be on 9/11 until he got the tip-off

>independent

Our paper?

>Drawn Together calls Cosby a sexual predator
>Barely mentioned
>Family Guy makes a joke about Spacey
>DUDE PROPHECY

cosby was a known creep

spacey was just perceived as closeted

Comedians are going to to save the human race from imploding on itself
Seth MacFarlane calls out Hollywood abuse
Trey Parker & Matt Stone call out censorship

Only comedians have to balls to say anything these days.

People knew about Kevin Spacey.
Everyone who works in PR is Gay , most Managers are Gay, a lot of Agents and Executives are Gay.
They gaslit the women in Hollywood to turn on straight white men so they could get away with fucking kids.

True.

Tom Cruise had men locked up in cages in one episode as a throwaway joke.

That's a reference to Scientology.
Not cages but they put people into non airconditioned hot boxes in the middle of the California desert during the summer.
Wouldn't be shocked if the head of Scientology was into weird shit with that , tho

>Why isn't anyone combing through Family Guy look for more allegations like this?
I already have

Southpark did that whole In The Closet episode too

Seth was friends with Carrie Fisher. If anybody could give him the heads up on tinsel town moguls and directors being sleaze kings. Its her.

Seth isn't a saint, but he knows who many of the devils are.
Everyone's career goes up and down in this town.
The second they're rejected they spill the beans.
The architecture of Hollywood has prevented
anyone from destroying the "House of Cards" ... if Feldman talks ... then the whole town goes down.

who is this semon demon?

That's...not even a joke.

That must have been one steamy call

Trey Parker, Seth, Trevor Moore = pretty much the only ones who have spoken out.

Everyone else is part of a group that has dark skeletons in their closet - and those groups work together to make sure they're the only ones in control.

The last South Park episode should be looked at as an Eyes Wide Shut confession about what happens to Hollywood Whistleblowers. They'll destroy your career the second you even think about organizing a movement.

Are there good executives out here?
Kinda.
They know about it but act dumb.

David Geffen left Dreamworks causing Dreamworks to collapse. That's a story I'd research.

How Joel Schumacher got to direct Batman Forever is worth telling.

Remember Hugh Grant getting caught in the 90s?
What really happened was that he was trying to squeal and they set him up.

Want to know why he's basically retired?

Seth is John Titor.

>Remember Hugh Grant getting caught in the 90s?
>What really happened was that he was trying to squeal and they set him up.
>Want to know why he's basically retired?
Y-yes?

John Titor was a project created by Disney.
No one is really John Titor. It was a viral marketing campaign to try to get part of the themepark to buy it and later become a film / movie of the week.

At what point did Family Guy get so fucking terrible? It used to be hilarious but now when I end up watching it, it's just cringe-inducing.

>David Geffen
Is his high priced art collection as vast and sought after as Tony Podesta's?

What is it with these rich Clinton buds and their modern art collections?

>Want to know why he's basically retired?

[Desire To Know More Intensifies].jpg

news.artnet.com/exhibitions/david-geffen-100-millon-moma-gift-479240

...motherfucker

>Titor used his time machine to get an easy job, become rich, star in hollywood films and bang famous actresses

It checks out

When FOX told Seth to change it in Season 5 or be cancelled forever. Seth even did an episode on it. Do you remember the episode where Brian (who is Seth's insert) gets a TV show about a single dad going back to college and how the Executives end up changing it, replacing actors and putting in sex and fart jokes? That was him saying 'I wanted Family Guy to be a show about a dumb dad trying to do his best with evil British genius baby and a talking dog, instead I had to make the baby gay, the dad a whacky so randumb dude and fill it with fart jokes and meta humour'. Once he got syndicated he didn't give a fuck and just went all out.

I don't hate Seth, I like him. But it's clear he was forced to make Family Guy this $$$ maker rather than what he wanted. American Dad is proof that he can write and shit.

to me its all equal, these journalists probably dont even remember the show

But Seth doesn't do any writing on American Dad

I don't think the quality has dropped at all, i think family guy was always not great. I occasionally laugh at family guy, but it can be a very cringe show very often. Something they do good is random violence and stuff like that.

He does. He doesn't write the plot, he does some of the lines writing in the 'read through' room. He said some in an interview iirc.

Here's a clip calling out Bryan Singer.

I thought it was weird he called out Bruce Jenner was becoming trans years before. Do you think they got mad at Seth for that?

Didn't a comedian put in in the spot light with his standup?

I think it was Hannibal Buress

>Hugh Grant
Well give us a greentext buddy because I didn't even know shit went down with him.

yup that was the one. surprised he didn't get in trouble.

Look, Tom Cruise has Seaman on his back.

I think he's kinda getting rewarded in a way, I noticed he's popping up more in movies lately.

Seth knows all of this stuff because he’s a closet case homosexual

This should be painfully obvious to everyone who has watched even one episode of Family Guy

>DUDE LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD IMPLOSION LMAO
literally the only people who bring this pedo shit to light are liberals, whether its hollywood or the catholic church, its never conservatives saving anybody; theyre busy talking about pizzagate

Grant's big breakthrough was playing a gay kid in a film by James Ivory (he's actually the writer of the NAMBLA Oscar film Call Me By Your Name ).

No one saw that movie , but it got Grant to take a lot of "casting couch" meetings in LA. When he was ready to spill the beans he got set up - thinking that he was picking up an actress.

Her pimp called the cops saying that he saw someone getting oral sex in their car on Sunset (one of the busiest streets in Hollywood regardless of time).

She received $1,000,000 when it happened in the form of interviews from media outlets.

Like I said , rewatch the South Park episode. It's pretty clear that they'll smear you before you smear them.

so his indie larry and steve shorts and job as an animator at cartoon network were just deep state cover while they pushed him as a major voice in culture?

>literally the only people who bring this pedo shit to light are liberals
Because liberals are the ones involved in the pedo shit, you fucking retard.

Which southpark episode?
Also on a side note to southpark, how have they never done anything bad and stayed squeaky clean? People must hate them.

and yet Sup Forums HATES them all and has constant threads on what sjw cucked pedophile libtards they are. really makes you hurrduru

>The american justice system literally rely on cartoons as part of their investigative process
Fucking WEW.

and of course Sup Forums fetishizes tom cruise as an "alpha male" when hes a nutcase scientologist faggot

This is going to be a fun story when it comes out

I am ashamed I understood that reference.

I'd argue that, within reason, non-liberals are afraid to protest anything that goes against liberals.

Partially because it wouldn't get covered. Remember the Million Lives March?

Partially because the media finds the conservative idiots and tries to make them look like the majority.

The real secret is that if Americans made a bigger stink of the pedo-shit , it could help start a worldwide boycott.

Sony and Universal are already positioning themselves to have Cold Winters. Outside of A24, the independent film distributors are closing early too.

#OscarsSoWhite scared the Box Office. So Hollywood overcompensated. If they lost 5% of their projected sales , places would close
and the few monarchies that run this town would no longer have power.

Everyone out here is afraid or preparing for this whole place to be burned down.

But the conservatives are too cynical or lazy to light the fire.

family guy is fun for its first 3 seasons because the comedy was pioneering. when it was renewerd too much time had gone by and seth had lost it, in fact it was already happening in season 3. after that it was just sad attempts at recapturing the old show, gore, memes, ironic storytelling, and RECENTLY some decent episodes in the last couple years but i have no idea why.
REDDIT SPACE
the only thing seth has written this decade is orville which is decent i think

Seth MacFarlane is just blowing a smoke screen to cover up his own sex scandals. That's nothing to applaud.

in the catholic church? lol what? there are certain industries where abuse is easy, they dont have a political bias

RE: it's the JACK & CRACK episode. Trey lays down everything. ( Butter's dad is gay and a child abuser - this came out before Spacey, think about it )

Why does South Park get away with it?

Probably because Trey & Matt are the most open people and could give two shits about fame.

This is just my own opinion , but George Clooney sort of has a weird magic power that the evil sections of Hollywood are afraid of. George wouldn't sit back if Trey or Matt were being framed.
People probably hate him, but Matt Damon is one of the good guys too. The media has been looking at an opportunity to unethically end his career and Clooney prevented it from happening when the Miramax stuff came out.

>Use sex for your career
>Cry abuse later
How are these cunts victims again? They agreed and benefited greatly from that.
Don't get me wrong - people who offer to advance other's career for sexual favors are scum, but people who agree to play their game and prolong the cycle are not victims either.

Also what's with people turning down sexual advances of others and calling that sexual assault?
The fuck is wrong with people nowadays?

Does anybody here think Seth is actually a bad person? Regardless of how you feel about his politics, the dude literally called out Weinstein while he hosted the Oscars. If hes wrong politically, its not because hes trying to troll anybody. That and hes writing a fun 90s sci fi show that i cant get mad at

Modern art is basically a perfect way to make and launder a metric fiction of money.

>Butter's dad is gay and a child abuser -
i knew about the gay part but the child abuser part is new. do you mean to butters or has he been abusing butters the past few seasons more than usual?

>Why isn't anyone combing through Family Guy look for more allegations like this?

then you actually have to watch family guy

>>Use sex for your career
>>Cry abuse later
ask your mom, seriously

>if he's wrong politically its not because he's trying to troll anybody
no, its because he's evil and believes evil things

They're not actors and pretty much the only thing besides South Park (where they repeatedly and ruthlessly mock celebrities) they've done is Team America - where they took a massive shit on Hollywood. They're rich and moderately famous and work in Hollywood, but they're not part of the Hollywood cabal.

the real reason is because reddit already posted this and combed through it days ago and Sup Forums is literally worse than reddit now

like that people shouldnt be raped?

Mark Whalberg got the tip-off too, but all he did was repent for acting in Boogie Knights

How did Joel schumacher get the Batman Forever job?

Yeah, Butter's dad is only abusive to Butters.
But they could have had it be anyone's dad.

People who have whistleblown have been smeared. It wouldn't shock me if murders happen when it comes to pedophilia whistleblowers.

Look at Alyssa Milano having to stop her #MeToo campaign from including boys who were victims of pedophilia. Her husband works at a major agency .... they didn't want the real canaries to chirp.

that grin... makes my soul shiver

let's comb through the episode about Quagmire's dad to see if there's anything illuminating there.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/08/12/former-personal-assistant-testifies-about-sexual-harassment-in-trial-of-movie-producer/

Maybe ask Corey Feldman about Joel & Jon?

i havent watched the new south park yet but what did it suggest butters dad did to him and what was the commentary on the current trend of calling about possible harassers and abusers?

You would think Corey Feldman guy would be more afraid then since he is naming people. All of this is just depressing that this happens and nothing you can do about it.

the spacey joke was homosexual and pedophilic in nature and macfarlanes joke about weinstein was in reference to him using his influence to abuse. those were both accurate. the other "ties" are using much looser jokes. you shouldnt dismiss it but dont let liberals "rick and morty fanbase-ize" legitimate issues

anyone notice who Corey Feldman has been impersonating lately?

Think he's trying to give everyone a message?

corey feldman has too long a history of making claims while also acting fucking nuts for people to really care about what he says. same for that nutcase that dated marilyn manson claming shit. you need legitimate witnesses, demonstrable character is everything in law

>marilyn manson claming shit.
what he do?

Ever meet a person who got raped , watch all of his other friends go through rape, and then live in a world where they're told that the system is too big to fail if they talk?

nothing, i said the chick that dated him. rose mcgowan?

Not Manson , he's talking about Rose.
I saw her years ago. Thought she was crazy.
Then people began to say that she was raped for an hour.
If this was a fast food worker, I doubt they'd enjoy going back to working fast food the next day. But when it's impossible to do anything else aside from retire early... you go a little crazy.

gotta run tonight.

My advice? Hopefully some of your heroes make it through to 2018.

Could be worse-than-Whedon but not as bad as Spacey news for some creators of Sup Forums movies & shows from what I've heard in the last couple of weeks.

How long till Seth falls into the same allegations?

Word on the street is that macfarlane has a pregnancy fetish and has slept with a few peoples wife's/ girlfriends. A few sleazy hookups at parties, perhaps a public bj, but nothing too bad. Just suprised he's not gay....redpilled or honest about not wanting to settle down I guess.

settle

unironically im going to enjoy watching progressives crash and burn under continuous islamic influence in europe.

You just TRY to teach grade schoolers about transsexual buttsex with 80% migrant children in the class.

Seth has had some prime pusy, ladies love him for some reason

He's made his deal with the devil and has enjoyed his worldly rewards. Anyone in his position would do the same, right?

Rape is no joke user

>Ratner attended Rabbi Alexander S. Gross Hebrew Academy[11] elementary school and attended Alexander Muss High School in Israel[8]

Of course he did. Is anyone surprise anymore?

Happens in the sex trafficking world all the time, the victims become the abusers for more power and less time on their backs.

That is essentially Hollywood in a nutshell.