Well, Sup Forums??

Well, Sup Forums??

fantano opinions and irrelevant

but he's right ONLY THIS TIME

He's made quite a few worse movies.

Nice trips. One of the worst movies with a wide release in the last 5 years.

Split was dog shit. Everything this guy says is wrong. Sup Forums is a far worse board for his influence.

the Unbreakable tie-in was fucking stupid, but besides that I liked it. McAvoy carries the whole movie

Correct

If only he was as right about music as this tweet.

No, it's not too late.

Yes, Split is one of his better movies.

Broken clocks an all that.

McAvoy's acting carried the entire movie. How he gave a distinct character to every personality was so great. He deserves recognition.

Hey he has a good taste regarding doom/stoner rock

Sixth sense, unbreakable and split are his only good movies

>inb4 the visit
That movie was fucking unbearable

is this that nigger guy

TRAN-

Don't listen to anything this pleb ever says, but yes

Nah, the board's downfall has little to do with him

The Happening is top notch in a sobaditsgood way
Its actually incredible

it was good up to the very end, surprisingly satisfying and i was perplexed i hadn't seen this story before anyway it was good but at the last minute literally syalaman had to SHIT IT UP . and ruin it. and make it more wishy washy superhero universe bs fuck this trend i hope it sink hollywood

Yes he married a nigger.

If this isn't kino I don't know what is.

>youtuber
Can’t wait to post in this same thread tomorrow after one guy keeps it alive for 22 hours

Literally me irl

but he married some chink you tards

People keep asking me, if I'm back

yeah, I'm THINKING I'm BACK

yeah in the top 3
1 unbreakable
2 Sixth sense
3 Split
4 Signs

Pretty reasonable.

Yeah, Split was pretty good. Acavoy or whatever 100% carried that shit. Follow up is gonna suck cause Bruce is a terrible actor.

he literally married a nigger

its no avatar

>literalwho.jpg
>twitter post
fuck off

>The Happening

Was it a Sup Forums inspired movie?

he gave antisocialites an 8 so he's alright in my book.

Honestly that sounds about right.

The Happening is comedykino

>anya will never be your gf
;_;

RIP in power thatistheplan

May your soul know peace in Meme Heaven (and not regular non-meme heaven with no memes where no memes are allowed not even a little).

Yes, it's too late, he missed it by three days. Now all opinions about Split are null and void. It's a shame really, but that's the world we live in.

This, 100%. I also loved Devil for the same reason, but The Happening is comedy genius. I've rewatched it a few times and I lose my shit every time they get to the part with the black kid on the porch and the crazy recluse with the shotgun. Just the timing, the angle of the shots, the dramatic build up. It destroys me.