Man he was great as Sabretooth...

Man he was great as Sabretooth, he perfectly captured the cruel animalistic sadist he is rather than the slobbering brainless wolfman he was previously portrayed as in the X-films, also he has a very interesting new role in an upcoming animated movie, I love whenever he gets work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFG4rNqqD-4
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It goes even deeper

Liev is a close friend of Hugh, so upon hearing that He was to wear a fatsuit to match Logan's physique, he declined and asked instead to train and match Hugh's body.

I really like the dynamic he had with Hugh and for the little time it was, it was satisfying enough

youtube.com/watch?v=iFG4rNqqD-4

He also seems to like the role and has asked himself for his character to come back, he also seems to get it

He was one of the few good things on that shitty movie.

>Claws are too big for his fingers that the claws would rip apart the skin everytime he extends it

>Stryker refuses to give his enforcer adamantum because he knows not to make the most unstable guy in the room indestructible

>uses grappling to beat wolverine's striking style

it actually had good lore

So he was willing to work out for the role but not grow his hair out?

My boss looks just like him

Why would he? It was an origin movie and by all means both Logan and Victor were still in the military

Sabertooth hasn't always been portrayed with long hair

Logan has his typical longer hair though, Victor doesn't. It's also dark brown instead of blond.

Tell me about this animated movie, OP. Can you show me any pictures?

He typically does though. He usually has hair the same length as Logan, or longer.

Ah yes I know what you mean OP, I am hype

but muh purple dinosaur

Meh, not exactly...I think what most people probably remember would be his cartoon look, which didn't exactly have "long hair"

the fuck does it matter how long his hair look? Wolverine isnt a 53 manlet in all of his films

>5'3"
He's supposed to be that tall? I always thought he was 4'11".

5'3 is his canon height

Do you happen to work in repossession?

Yeah what really does it matter anyway....he's had long hair, mid length hair, short hair....who cares which particular version a movie takes inspiration from

It's not like the previous X-Men films were any closer to representing his comic look despite his hair length, they just made him a hobo

He hosted this one really good documentary on comics, guy cleans up quite nicely.

Anything was better than X-men's retarded brute, but he was one of the very few good things in Wolverine Origins
Subtle enough thread, I wonder how long it'll last.

Wade was also really good pre transformation into "deadpool"

And I dare say than even Gambit wasn't awful

unf tho

autism

I came in her to shitpost about horskino too but had no idea they'd announced the character.
>it's not Grogar
FUCK

Too fat, women arms, weak looking and he wasnt really scary.

The movie was bad, but he was the worst part of it.

Should have used the suit

>he wasnt really scary
He was scarier than most cape movie villains, though.

He was already balding by the time he was cast.
Jackman wasn't very ripped for the early movies either. It wasn't until The Wolverine did he get his Jacked self.

In origins he was already huge.

And he never looked weak. He just grew too much between x3 and origins. Even in x1 he looked stronger than nu-sabretooth

>He was scarier than most cape movie villains, though.
By a long shot now that the MCU has flooded the genre with so many movies with awful villains

He might end up being Grogar in everything save for name and design, so there's room for hope.

IT'S NOT THE SAAAAAAAAME
I'll say this much; the fact that he looks kinda like Tirek is interesting. I never expected them to elaborate on his species/family/whatever, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate it.
You know; between the name, the horns and the frosty color scheme he's got a King Cold from DBZ vibe going. Maybe Kek's trolling me.

His face looked chubby and weird, reminds me of a chipmunk

Better than a muskrat

Why is Deadpool so unfunny

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/01/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

Because you're dead inside and the only things you find funny are memes and the suffering of others.

How Sabretooth is portrayed in the first X-Men movie is better.

Sabretooth being Wolverine's brother is dumb. While I had Logan having an origin the origin of Logan as he becomes a man in the comics is actually quite a good story. They butchered that in that shit movie.

Sabretooth as a ruthless noble savage is not what he was; and I can believe he is that in the first X-Men movie, even if it's not explicit.

>5' 3"
>4' 11"
>subatomic particles

Whats the difference.

yep, too bad the movie was garbage. he actually made me Get Sabretooth

maybe tried, looked bad, so they stopped?