Valerian general

Sup Forums lied to us again. Best space fantasy kino since The Empire Strikes Back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Here's a silly space movie, btw never forget about the 6 million

It was fine except for the last bit and the horribly miscast male lead.

>space fantasy
it's called sci fi

Literal avatar plot line. Why should we care about primitive space natives?

Because they can make matter from nothing.

>that entire opening sequence
i miss you bowie

>horribly miscast male lead
Do you mean Dane or Cara?

thinking of picking up the comics, where should i begin?

I like how the movie teaches you to submit to your manly white girlfriend.

I haven't seen the movie. Is there pegging involved?

Literally cast anyone else instead of Dane and it's an 8+/10. He ruined it. Otherwise it was great, Cara is a qt

>Cara is a qt
You mean that talentless whore with a body of a teenage boy and Eyebrows of Doom?

>it's an user is a faggot episode

And you're playing the main part, as you fap to Cara's boyish body and Slavish eyebrows.

the anime was better

I don't like her eyebrows but she has a hot and super-feminine body.

of a 14 yo boy

Yeah it was all down hill from there. Some of the places ideas were pretty cool, the other dimention market for example, but the acting was just so damn bad.

nothing wrong with tthat

How come it has better CGI than most of the 200M capeshit fiestas today?

It wasn't even made in Hollywood

Because it was made passionately to appeal to patrician Europeans and not to brainlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk
kino

I was kinda sad it flopped. It had it's problems but overall I loved the movie and it looked beautiful

whenever actual effort is put into something or it's a sci fi it flops see: John Carter, 2049

great movie, one of the best scifi movies ever made

what a massive pile of vitgin dung you are

>muh, crooked left ankle, 2/10 would no
I find it funny that she kind of looks like the typical cute French girl, except with the eyebrows of a typical middle-aged Frenchman. Still a hottie, I would do the effort to force myself to develop an eyebrow fetish for her.

Kino, and the only scenes worth watching to be very honest

You're In The Club And This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend's Ass. Wat do?

Dunno why but the material from which the robots were made was so arousing

>That pose on Dane
Nigga, how hard are you trying to puff your chest up?
He looks like he's in traction.

yo!
anybody wanted to fuck that alien fish chick from the opening scene? even the males looked so fuckable haha

Get her to the hospital.

You're a virgin faggot. That's why you're attracted to that titsless and assless tomboy with eybrows of a 60 years old Polish peasant.

what do you mean by effort? Investing in CGI? That's not what makes a good movie

These robots looked intimidating until they got into action.

Sci-fi needs to be based in some way on science. If it has magic/fantasy elements it's not sci-fi it's space fantasy. Star Wars, for example is not sci-fi.

Why do all robots look like this now?
Single eye and a clamshell head with a narrow opening in the front.

HAHAHAHA SHES SO UGLY SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LKE A BOY I TOTALLY WOULDNT BANG HER GIVEN THE CHANCE SHES SO SKINNY LOL SHES NOT THICC LIKE REAL WOMEN IF SHE WASNT FAMUS U WOULDNT LOOK TWICE AT HER

I would literally pay money to inhale Cara's flatulence

The art/design you fucking tard. Barely any movies put that much work into that shit. Go watch thor you absolute pleb.

Breathe.

Ripoffs

So Dune isn't sci-fi either, because of Bene Gesserit, right?

its very Lovecraftian

do the bene gesserit do anything magical apart from using eugenics to breed the übermensch?

I unironically tought 1/2 movie that this is Emma Watson. Am i blind or they are similar?

Yes. The Voice is most obvious thing, but also complete control of their bodies to the point when they can detoxify substances or store diseases in their cells until they decide to unleash them on someone. Also, they can one-punch-kill almost everyone using their Flash-like speed.

>He looks like he's in traction
Holy shit my sides

the movie had two problems, no one knew about the comics and because they inspired literally everything so people think it's nothing new

>they inspired literally everything so people think it's nothing new
that is known as the John Carter Syndrome. this will also guarantee that Neuromancer and Snowcrash flop should they ever get made

If they've made movies about things inspired by the comic or even directly inspired by the comic beforehand then it IS nothing new.

good visuals, terrible charaters

>primitive
>Far superior tech and energy
Mate cmon

aren't we all space natives?

This movie is garbage

Wish it was funny as Thor 3. I can't enjoy a movie if I don't get bombarded by pop culture references and fart jokes.

cara delameme acting is still shit tho

cara is cute! CUTE!

What the fuck? I love the comics and had no idea this happened. Have i been living under a rock or did this get zero advertising?

Nice blog, faggot. Hate fucking posts like yours, I can see you mouthing every fucking word in an overexaggerated manner as you type. fucking die.

>qt
>pussy like a bag of smashed up ham

Well i like you and theres nothing you can do about it.

Is Star Trek science fiction?
Reminders, Charlie X, Vulcan mind meld, Troi, FTL.

And yet somehow Lord of the Rings did not flop.

What the fuck was her problem?