So, why Batman is preparing for a war?

So, why Batman is preparing for a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2016/11/09/scott-snyder-on-all-star-growing-up-with-batman-and-a-look-at-the-inner-workings-of-the-bat-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the context.

I dunno but I love that Tim is back to being the detective robin

Yup.

Batman's aware of previous timelines since Flash gave him his father's letter, and found the three Jokers and smiley button, add to that his BFF Clark showing up dead and even Batman can pick up the hint and realize things are about to go down.

He did just form his own Justice league. Is he preparing for Manhattan?

Tim Drake - the ultimate Mary Sue.

the guy who's kind of a dick, and the Mary Sue traits have been ramped up to 11.

I'm wondering about this too.

Is Manhattan the threat? Or is it someone else?

I wonder if this is related to Snyder/Capullo's event.

I'm pretty sure it is.

Here is what Snyder said months ago about this:
>Snyder: The Bat writers right now, we had two summits. We just had one in New York. And so, a lot of stuff that’s happening in the book is coordinated in ways that will be apparent as we get closer to summer. When Greg and I do this big story. So things that have been happening in Detective, Batman, JLA, Teen Titans….look, Batman is clearly setting up teams all around the DCU and and orchestrating things in certain ways that speak to a threat that is coming. And different things are building for him.

Wait, so is it a batfamily event or DCU event?

It's latter with Batman and his family at the center of it.

Ahh, well that's neat

Bruce is not Dumb, i am pretty sure that after Superbro death he was already reading up plans for whatever the fuck is coming

>So, why is Batman preparing

He's batman, he prepares. For everything.

If a giant null monster invaded mainframe right now, batman would have a set of batmechs that Enzo, dot, bob, mike, and fong could pilot to fight it.

>Snyder/Capullo's
Duke cancer.

>Snyder
No thanks.

it's either him or Johns, why act surprised.

batman vs manhattan, who wins?

Isn't he supposed to be the detective Robin? He can't be any more of a Mary Sue than Damian.

Source?

batman-news.com/2016/11/09/scott-snyder-on-all-star-growing-up-with-batman-and-a-look-at-the-inner-workings-of-the-bat-team/

Because he is a paranoid fuck.

because they need to tie in to what rebirth is supposed to be: Secret Wars DC.

He also said that it would involve Jon and Damien.

Where did he say that? It's obviously going to involve all the Batfamily, but I don't remember him saying anything about Damian and Jon specifically.