What are some shows like twin peaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mleLwQr0wnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twin Peaks

Better show will make you smarter

Fuck you rick and morty

Faggot

What the hell you don’t insult my motherfucking show cocksucker fuck you twin peaks faggot

I’m gonna find you and kill you you motherfucking pussy

Has haaaa I dare you twin peaks faggot

Ok rick and morty faggot

Riget. It does the same with hospital dramas what TP did with soaps.

How to kill a thread: post something Rick and Morty related / Sneed
Letting people without a drivers license use the internet was a mistake.

the X-Files

Riverdale

Maybe if you're one of the faggots who enjoyed the shit parts of Season 2 or watch the show solely because of attractive actors
I'd like to think most people on this board have taste.

Twin Peaks

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, Dan. Alternatively, quit shitposting, Justin.

Twin Peaks: Family Edition

seriously, this is what another network came up with, and if you havent seen it, the early seasons are great

Well, since Twin Peaks is garbage-tier Lynch, you should watch the shitty knock-off Wild Palms.

a lets play of deadly premonition

or just play it

riverdale

Fuck off

Fucking Rob Morrow and his jewery got himself written out of the show.

what, a bit too cerebral for you?

This desu fammelam

This

How's the American adaption by the way? Absolute trash?

>watching redditvale

>reddit peaks fan calling anything else reddit

It's basically Stephen King's fanfic complete with his self insert character. Throws out everything that made the original work. Avoid it.

The series didn't have enough classic Cooper moments. This game made up for it.

There's nothing and can never be anything else like Twin Peaks. It was the first of its kind, before suits figured out how to make serialized tv formulaic and boring.

I used to have some Twin Peaks fanzine with a list of shows that came out in the wake of Twin Peaks and were very obviously trying to piggyback off of it, but this is the only one I can remember.

The Leftovers?

Post the Twin Peaks character that reminds you of yourself

For me? It’s Laura Palmer — Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>that reminds you of yourself
O-okay

Better than twin peaks tbdesu

That tongue flick hngggg

Mr C

whats the twin peaks watch order

S1 > S2 > FWWM > Missing Pieces (optional) > S3

youtube.com/watch?v=mleLwQr0wnE
Cry of Mann is literally the best thing on Adult Swim and is the closest experience you can have to a fever dream without watching a David lynch production

Buy my book, you stupid fucking assholes

Riverdale is trash.

Push, Nevada. It had a contest attached to it where you had to solve clues. It got cancelled early and ran for only 7 episodes, so they had to rush the end of it and show the remaining clues during Monday Night Football.

s2 is unironically fantastic

The Walking Dead
Goes nowhere for seasons on end. Bad acting. Retarded fanbase. Complete waste of time.

if you have time:

s1, s2 episodes 1 to 8, then skip to s2 episode 22, then watch fwwm, then the return.

it's strongly advisable to skip the middle part of s2 (ep 9 to 21) unless you really, really enjoy twin peaks

even without the middle of season 2, the rest of the old series is composed of peaks and valleys. While The Return is pure kino.

Don't believe his lies S1, S2, FWWM, Missing Pieces, Return

>skipping episodes on your first watch

don't listen to him, skip the middle of season 2. If you want to listen to the fool I'm quoting, have your trigger finger on the fast forward button during episode 9-21 - you are gonna need it

what is the point of watching s2 in full? Are those epsiodes necessary to understand the final 3 episodes, fire walk with me, or the return? no. Are they good episodes? No. The only reason to watch the middle of season 2 is if you really are into twin peaks and can tolerate a lot of campiness.

if someone wants to watch the old episodes to see what's the fuss is all about - or to get to the Return (of kino), there is no reason to endure the fullness of season 2 (remember though that the last episode of season 2 is required viewing and high tier television)

Watch everything. However, no one is going to blame you for fast forwarding through James' arc in season 2.

definitely not Twin Peaks: The Return