Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
youtu.be/dELmIeK9DLI
polygon.com/2017/10/28/16559440/stranger-things-season-2-cast-eleven-netflix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapezius_muscle
io9.gizmodo.com/max-is-stranger-things-new-injustice-1820085112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Curly haired El is cute. CUTE!

How can a picture physically hurt me? It's not fair. I want to run my fingers through El's curly hair and unbutton her overalls as she changes into her PJs and we climb into bed, pull the blanket over us, and cuddle. I want to lie awake at night as she sighs softly and nuzzles my neck, my hand embracing her head of silky soft hair pressed deeply into my chest, her eyes closed and legs curled up, listening to the sounds of her breathing and gentle heartbeat mixing with the sound of crickets carried in by the cool summer evening breeze. I want her to know she'll be loved and safe forever.

nice post

I try.

Jesus, please tell me this won't happen to Finn.

Was it rape?

Two Maxine threads in a row and she is the worst character

too many pedos in the last few threads
not enough steve

Was Cop man right to keep 11 hidden in a little creepy house in the woods away from everyone?

Finn, Caleb, Gaten, and Noah all go to school and live normal social lives
>because of this they aren't retarded in interviews or annoying, they are pretty based at times
>Millie was homeschooled and had no friends until Stranger Things
>on BST Millie keeps trying to put out that Brenner and Hopper are extremely similar and that brenner is good in a sense
>Duffer bros keep trying to deflect that in the nicest way without outright calling her a fucking retard
>she absolutely adores episode 7 and thinks it was completely necessary
>wants to spend her free time helping charities and making society a better place
>came up with the idea of Mike and Eleven kissing during the Snow Ball
>She even went as far as to say that the directors don't need to use the kiss in the show, but that it's still necessary for Eleven's character and needs to happen regardless
>worth an estimated $3million
>is claustrophobic
>dislikes eggos, hamburgers, and french fries
>loves to sing and rap in her spare time
>loves to exercise and trains by boxing
>best friends with Noah Schnapp
>loves Keeping up with he Kardashians
>deaf in one ear
>actually autistic

>barely in season 1
>season 2
>turns out the best actor in the entire show
The kid who plays Will needs an award for real. Unfortunately it will go to meme actor of Eleven no doubt

No.

>too many
You clearly weren't here last year. The froggoposting can get much worse. This is tame.

She's a little cute.

Laughed when I saw this too. Anyone know what he looked like at Finn's age, out of curiosity?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

>tfw I can never find myself sexually attracted to Steve because he has such a doofus face and ridiculous hair

I want to be attracted to him, goddammit, but it's just never going to happen.

I would Billy though.

what the fuck is wrong with her legs?

This gets longer each and every thread. kek. I feel proud to have contributed a small part.

>thigh gap.jpg
It's almost like she's not an old woman yet.

the fact that it was a smoke monster was so underwhelming. like, if it's just smoke, why does it have to take that shape? why isn't it just shaped like, well, a cloud or something?

How is it even possible?
Finn is a burning beauty and his brother is just an ugly weeaboo dork

>You clearly weren't here last year.
oh i remember. i stopped by occasionally, and then would nope the fuck out almost immediately

>No.

nigga he was literally non-consensually violated in every hole on his face and then had the thing live inside him, how is that not rape?

>dislikes eggos, hamburgers, and french fries
>loves carrots with hummus and even brags about it
Why is she so pretentious? fuck

>trans

Because she's British, and homeschooled and not socialized properly. Sort of like Eleven, but not cute.

i mean i just meant that he's an absolute brotier guy and redeemed douchebag, but whatever floats your boat user

that’s him a little bit younger

i think finn will be fine

>how is that not rape?
It wasn't sexual.

This is when no one else has the balls to start their own thread. 49 IPs, and I barely contributed to the previous thread. And I missed the thread before that. yet, somehow I'm the one to start new threads? Come on, guys. I'm going to bed soon, someone better step up next.
But not all at the same time. Someone call it before making it, so there aren't multiple generals made at once.

i don't know why i'm surprised this isn't really a discussion about the show

he looks like he's plotting something

>go from 5/10 to 1/10
bad genes

JUST

bad lottery for that dude

>Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

Start discussing.

It is usually, just not at 3 a.m.

Don't start new threads for the sake of starting new threads.

is it just me or when will (or will controlled by the mindflayer) was freaking out for a longer period of time, such as shortly after the pic, his voice would get just a little bit unnaturally deep?

J U S T
U
S
T

>Don't start new threads for the sake of starting new threads.
I like reading what you guys talk about. Even if it's inane homo-pedo nonsense.

he was definitely violated though

>homo-pedo
Well, you're half right.
boys a shit
but also millie a shit

>Twitch streamer
oh boy
you know what i'm thinking

>it wasn't sexual

It went inside him against his will

leave the poor kid alone, he already lost the genetic lottery while his brother won

>against his will
jej

this is the best gif of the entire show

>looping/reversing version
thank you

maybe he should stop being such a massive weaboo fag in addition to looking the way he does

Fellow Max brother?

i stopped posting in these threads a year ago but someone tell me this cus it keeps me up at night

why the FUCk didn’t finn have millie’s phone number and vice versa
wasn’t there a group chat

Terrible actress

Nope, I noticed that too, it got really blatant in his last little freak out. It was a neat affectation.

El is cuter than Max, but Max is certainly cute.

Because they don't like each other.
I'd be surprised if they weren't all in some group chat though. Facebook probably, maybe Instagram or Snapchat.

I vaguely remember that being a thing though, where it's from where he didn't have her number, etc.?

Finn is also a massive weeaboo fag though.

Wait, you mean the characters or the actors?

You're joking right? She's one of the best on the show. Every emotion appeared genuine. Genuinely annoyed by the boys stalking her. Genuinely angry at her brother. Genuinely happy to go trick or treating. Everything.
It's very evident when she and Lucas are dancing, and he's giving no emotion, but she totally sold the kiss.
She's great on the show.

This. She's a good actress, she just got a shit role and an unnecessary character (or, only necessary in that they needed to introduce her for Season 3 reasons)

she should take the 3 mil and get some dental work done

actors. he even said the actors' names
they didn't have cellphones back in the 80s user

>why the FUCk didn’t finn have millie’s phone number and vice versa

Because they aren't all that close in real life. It's Millie and Noah who are bros.

yeah. fucking creepy. though the last one got a little too over the top with his face getting all veiny and demonic looking, and suddenly getting a whole lot stronger

she's a brit, did you expect her to have good teeth

Milliefags will boycott her if her character becomes interesting

What's this "unnecessary" meme that's so pervasive in these threads? What makes a character necessary vs unnecessary?
She was part of the boy's party, and helped in taking care of their problems. As well as created drama of her own, both by her mere presence in the boy's party, and in association with her brother.

She fulfilled the role of being an interesting character. And that's well enough.

Will's entire story this season felt like something out of an anime and I loved it.

youtu.be/dELmIeK9DLI

can’t find the actual vid but it’s the last part of this video

and she also says she doesn’t have his in one of her livestream things

in press for this season they’re making it seem like they are

She's homeschooled and comes from a wealthy family.

She only existed in relation to them, she was barely a character in and of herself. There was an article someone linked in last night's thread about this that was quite good

I liked her personally even if I don't think she was a strong or super well-written character. I'll be interested to see her role in S3.

>comes from a wealthy family.
who went bankrupt and had to sell their house

Every character exists in relation to every other character. I don't understand how she is characterized any less than the main cast. You learn so much about her throughout the season. Do I need to list everything about the character to convince you? Because it seems like you weren't even watching the show.

She's cute I guess but they should've cast someone drop dead gorgeous like Capaldi.

*rocks your mom*

>comes from a wealthy family.
not really, her parents essentially went broke trying to make "her dream" come true (i.e. using their daughter as their only source of income)

Reminder that Mike and Lucas are best duo.

Too young. Just because they're red heads, that doesn't mean they're fit for the same role.

i feel like that’s a bullshit story

See polygon.com/2017/10/28/16559440/stranger-things-season-2-cast-eleven-netflix
inb4 polygon, it's actually a decent article

It's about Eleven, but gets at some similar thoughts to what I was trying to say. Her character wasn't super fleshed out and the plot would have been largely the same if she were to not exist. That said, I still liked her character. Stop being so mad over this, jeez.

Sadie is cuter than Francesca tbqh

Uh, it isn't hard to Google it if you want to read more yourself.

Her father is retarded, why would you be surprised?

Maxine is the Poochie of Stranger things. S3 victim
shit taste. Sadie's head is art

oh i’ve read all about it i just think it’s a pr stunt

true that guys a real piece of shit

>those traps

God damn, I'm jelly

It's not PR if they actually went through with it. But yeah, everything her family does is essentially for PR, they're pretty much selling her for money.

>remove max and Billy
>literally nothing of consequence is lost from this season

Great addition to the cast there

>traps
???

Learn to /fit/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapezius_muscle

why are there so many of these compilations on youtube. it's getting creepy

i'm not a faggot

Just mirin, bro. It's literally the least gay thing in this fucking thread

>>>/reddit/

Is Millie just unable to separate the actor from the character, and that's why being close to Matthew makes her think good of Brenner?

is there one where she says she doesn't have his?

that was last year, they probably have each others' now tbqh even if they're not good friends like her and noah

Why is Millie the best cast member?

Skimmed the article. Max has a single passing mention. I don't know how you think this backs up your point at all, when it doesn't talk about Max.

>Her character wasn't super fleshed out
Compared to who? Let's take Mike for example? What do we know about him? He's kind of emotional, and nerdy, and assertive enough to take the lead role. Then all he does is protect Eleven. That's it. That's a general assessment of his character, save for a few details you could mention here and there. Max is just as fleshed out as Mike. We learn her personality and her motives, and we see a little bit of growth in her arc.

>the plot would have been largely the same if she were to not exist.
Same could be said with half the cast. Cut Lucas out, and nothing changes. Cut Bob out, and any other nerd in the building could have run basic. Cut Dustin and his Demidog hijinks, and they could have handed the Demidog plot to Mike, since he's not doing anything but pining for Eleven. Cut Steve, Nancy, Jonathan, and Billy, and the private investigator could find out the truth on his own. And plot armor would make Steve's job at protecting the kids obsolete.

There. Now we only have the "necessary" characters. Hopper, Joyce, Will, Mike, and Eleven. How boring does that sound though? Like I said before, Max fulfills the role of an interesting character. She participates in the drama. She's a good character.

how would you know if they actually went through it

i mean it’s probably true to some extent but the whole story is blown up for publicity

this one focuses on Maxine.
io9.gizmodo.com/max-is-stranger-things-new-injustice-1820085112

>Max has a single passing mention. I don't know how you think this backs up your point at all, when it doesn't talk about Max.

Guess you didn't read my first sentence:
>It's about Eleven, but gets at some similar thoughts to what I was trying to say.

Dude, you're seriously putting way too much energy into this. Give it a break. Calm down. I like Max too, she's fine. Now fuck off.

>Max is just as fleshed out as Mike.
no, mike has been there for 2 seasons

thanks, was looking for that one earlier and couldn't find it. let's see if replies to that one

Probably will but you generally need to wait for adult teeth to grow fully.

Finn got the shit genetics.

yeah i’m not looking for it though it’s a livestream with her and noah

yeah they obviously have each other’s now but like how was that a thing when there was apparently a group chat at the time

it’s kids making them. except for that one dude who’s obviously from here who posts videos with hilarious titles that these stranger things little kids actually follow

*good