Voltron: Legendary Defender

Thace Edition

Let us have a moment of silence for our fallen brothers of the Blade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Niulhs8ErCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May he live forever in Space Valhalla.

Think the Galra have the concept of an afterlife?

gotta love the mice

Here's hoping Lotor goes full Kefka by the time the series ends:

youtube.com/watch?v=Niulhs8ErCA

The Galrafags suffered so much.

Moment's over, time for Pidge

At least Keith will always stick around to represent the Galra demographic.

Yeah but it won't feel like it until his true form is revealed.

Keith doesn't go purple, we riot.

What do you want Lotor to look like?

Otter mode.

Do you think Pidge is a virgin?

she's 14 you sick fuck

I want to see his cute Galra ears.

Like a babe

Drow or kitty?

you mean, elf-ears or cat-ears?
because Galran's can have both
>and I think the elf-ears are the truest to form before they started to fuck cats

>Calm and collective
Fuckin' commie.

Maybe the elf ears were just more common when they were fucking Alteans.

It's the future, we don't know what society's like in the future. They could have gone all Dutch with the sex positivity.

how bow dah?

I think they're going to go with drow, but kitty would be cuter.

I wonder if the quintessence/Haggar did something to the Galrans as a whole species which allows them to interbreed with other alien-species
>well, according to biology there are reasons you can't willy-nilly create hybrids like creating a cat-dog
>they were at war and this war wiped out an entire planet
>what nobody foresaw was that they started to breed like fucking rabbits

BEST

Haggar only wanted to be able to bear Zarkon's child, but she ended up completely changing the course of the Galra race.

It too bad Zarkon never got a daughter and got stuck with a little shit like Lotor.

wait, are you telling me Zarkon wasn't Allura's mom?

How many tea parties do you think he would have sat through if life had been different? Would he have been the kind of dad to take his daughter to a purity ball?

Coran is the mother.

Many many tea parties with Allura too.
And no, Zarkon isn't creepy like that but he would be very protective of her.

Where are all the Galran females?

the galra are an all-guy species that can reproduce with any other living being.

think mass effect asari, but purple, fluffy and male

Do we actually know this?

Zarkan? Corzar? Zoran? What's that ship's name?

Just finished season 2, that was amazing.

Why hasn't this show become really popular on the Internet?

user we all know that Zarkon got cucked by Coran. He stole Alfor and even gave him a daughter.

ABO

You saying that McCree got mpregged?

Someone post the chart.

*blocks your path*

Because "a show has basic continuity and death" doesn't mean something is actualy amazing, you're just a manchild.

Also finished season 2 recently. Honestly, first 4 or so episodes were meh. Mermaid episode was downringht awful. But it got better after that, in the end I enjoyed it.

It is better than every other cartoon currently running.

I think is popular enough, just look at all these rabid shippers.

What the hell am I watching at?

These stats tell stories.

I thought a Galra Keith met in giant stomach was a girl. Is it just me?

>Why hasn't this show become really popular on the Internet?

But it has.

Character builds for the upcoming Galra RPG.

Why Lotor is B? Is it based on his previous incarnation?

It was funny to imagine him as some kind of oversexed and overblown prince with an eye on the throne and a massive ego who is still despite everything a B, especially in Galra culture where As would be venerated.

It's hyper popular on a few key parts of the internet.

I got the same impression too. Keeping him as a B is funnier.

Morvok as an alpha is hilarious.

What would Eyebrows, Uggo, and the Warden be?

...who is Fishman?

The Galra that got dragged out in episode one for thinking about his crew and Zarkon called that an infection.

Thank you sacura.

*vomits* I want '80sfags to leave.

Jokes on you, I saw it during the 90s!

He'd even wear the feather boa and floppy hat Allura picked out for him.

Allura denies anything like this ever happened and she's still deleting all those babypictures

He and Allura are very happy together, thank you.

Little does she know that Zarkon has his own copies in an album that he keeps on the top shelf of his closet. He treasures them.

Hail Sacura, holy mother of the give no fucks, I do what I want school of shipping. May she forever draw what she likes and keep her sense of humor.

Zarkon keeps it in his room full of doilies on armchairs and Bradford Exchange collectibles, right next to the crystal bowl of Werther's.

I do have to love Mice don't I.

Morvok is the shortest and most frustrated alpha in the empire.

We need to see more of them in action or get more of a Sup Forums headcanon worked up, but I'm leaning to the Warden being an atypical omega whose beefy hormones are too fucked for babies so he treats Laika as his giant child.

>Coran looking at old photos of little Allura
>There is one where she gives Zarkon a kiss on the cheek during their tea parties
>"DELETE THIS"

I'm actually leaning towards that with Warden too.

So something went down between the fanbase and the cast?
I need the details of this.

I'm scared to go on Keaton's twitter, has the rest of the cast and crew come out and said anything?

No bully.

Best Character

>Lotor has a bunch of Pets that reference the Robeast Voltron
Y/N?

He's secretly the most stereotypically omega out of everyone on that list despite putting up a front. If this was a 1950s AU, he'd be happiest being the housewife in an apron with a tray of cookies. But the futuristic Galra equivalent of that.

In an interview Keaton said that all ships are valid and everyone needs to stop being dicks to each other. Klancers start bombarding his twitter with hate and bring his children into the argument, saying he should be okay with adults perving on them since he's okay with shaladin shipping.

They really don't want to be wrong, do they.

That scene probably is also how Lauren would react too if someone found her stash of Galra doujinshi.

>Coran pretends to delete but actually saves it to another folder for later.

>Nichijou
patrician taste

Do you think she secretly buys all the Voltron doujinshi people publish?

There are Voltron doujins?

They can't even be happy that he'd just validated their own ships.

I've seen a few Sheith ones, Chinese, Korean and English. Thought there'd probably be a few Klance ones too. Lots of hard copy zines as well.

Absolutely. And the shipping zine's. Gotta support her fans.

This is the shit. I want that Shiro to snu snu me.

So Chris Palmer is leaving. Normal shake up, or do you think Dreamworks is doing some downsizing?

I was psyched about lingerie Shiro until I realized it was 63 and then got slightly less psyched.

>implying Allura could even tell the paladins apart if they weren't color coded.
The note on her hand reads:
Shiro: one arm
Lance: loud one
Pidge: small one, girl (?)
Hunk: fat one
Keith: mongrel

There's enough room for both.

>they all look the same

What do you think humans smell like to Alteans?

I remember a Japanese Sheith one going around, the author was sending it to friends.

I kept seeing people saying that the "We are a good team" line in S1E05 was supposed to be Shiro's line and not Lance's and that there was some kind of animation error, but I'm not seeing anything.

I suppose so.

The conspiracy theory is that some of Shiro's lines were given to Lance to make his relationship with Keith less fighty.

But is there any hard evidence for this?
Or is it just because Lance didn't interact much with Keith in S2.

That theory seems dumb to me. I don't think the "Shiro loves you, baby" picture is related to that scene. It's probably just coincidence that Shiro's pose is similar to Lance's.

Just a few lines that hint at some kind of circular arc that got disrupted, but maybe someone else remembers what it is. I honestly think if it didn't make it into the finished product, it didn't matter.