What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0Asj4vVv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on Hirsch's younger sister

She is a cunt.

Extremely selfish and codependent.

Never gets a proper ass whooping, physically or figuratively, for her bad actions, unlike Dipper.

Correct

Everything

She was a child who acted childlike

She obviously wasn't spanked enough. Guess that falls to Dipper to do as well.

She was a 12 year old who acted like a 6 year old

And she never learned from it.

>inb4 "We have these threads everyday."

We do, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Sure mabel was selfish and acted on impulse, but is she really the devil for it?

She ended up a worse person than Gideon, technically.

Nope, just a cunt.

She never did it out of malicious, just immature childish selfishness.

She suffered from massive overbite character design, which is common in most 2010+ cartoons.

So, a cunt basically.

nah, she's well aware of what she's doing

Which makes her a cunt.

this

tl:dr of this thread
>almost everyone agrees with each other

as opposed to a child, is my point

But only in season two she became a wench.

No, she isn't.

She was a child, she was a step above me when I was a kid I know I did some selfish shit with no remorse.

what the fuck is YOUR problem?

yes, she is

>Another Mabel Hate thread

Do you sincerely get enjoyment out of this at this point?

Mabel is a wonderful girl, but you can't deny they handled the ending bad.

you can't deny is been a fucking year and there is nothing more to discuss

No, she isn't.

Sup Forums has sort of a love-hate thing with Mabel that is weird. There were waifufags far and wide and early on but they turned on her. To be fair I feel like the writers did loose interest in Mabel and did her a disservice. They should have had Mabel be interested in the mysteries and be a real co-protagonist.

I didn't turn on mabel, I just didn't like the ending.

prove it

it's mostly a few vocal guys

especially that one guy who just has a hard on for everything Alex Hirsch related and just repeats the same shit and twitter screencaps again and again

She needed a good hard dicking. Which she was trying to get but kept on getting cuntblocked.

>Mabel already starts the show as the more immature one
>part of the show is about growing up and accepting change which is something she's going to struggle with right off the bat
>Sup Forums over projects onto Dipper because he's the more down to earth one which automatically means he's always right
>even though another part of the show is about how you can't rush growing up
>it's usually way easier to write conflicts for characters like Mabel in kids' shows

I think it has unironically become some autists 'special interest'. Y'know, like some really enjoy memorizing train facts.

I wish there was a compromise found between what Mabel wanted and what Dipper wanted in the finale rather than Mabel getting everything she wants.

Nothing. She's a lovable bundle of joy that just wants to have fun and make people happy.

And freeze the entire town in time indefinitely.

Everyone makes mistakes.

And they're supposed to learn for them, as well as own up to them and apologize for them. Guess what three things Mabel didn't do?

But only season one Mabel was adorable.

I liked her hair.

>implying she made mistakes

So causing the apocalypse wasn't a mistake?

Someone post the picture of smug Mabel with Dippy Fresh.

She almost caused the end of the world because her brother wanted to think about the future.

She's Dippers Stan. Eventually she'll ruin Dippers life.

I don't think Mabel would spend thirty years trying to bring Dipper back after accidentally doing something bad to him.

Hell, she nearly got him killed with the apocalypse and she replaced him without a second thought.

I would have been 100% okay if the writers had killed off Mabel in a way that redeemed her.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS EVERY DAY
STOP IT
FUCKING STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Is this what they call autistic screeching?

Triggered

She reminded ne and everyone else too much of myself

Stan tried to make it better, Mabel was complacent in the world ending.

She wouldn't do the same thing Stan did for Ford. Dippy Fresh was proof of that. seriously though that was a bit fucked up.

>What the fuck was her problem?

she wanted the Dipper dick

She was white

The only problem with Bill's apocalypse was it was not as fun as promised. All of Bill's henchdemons should have looked like Pyronica, and they should have had bigger breasts.

She was a slut.

I'd post some fanfics about Mabel not being awful, but I don't think those are allowed.

Nah they should look exactly the same just with breasts.

Weirdmageddon should have just consisted of everyone getting big breasts.

Even Gideon?

Dipper doesn't deserve such a punishment.

Use Spoiler tags and pastebin.

.....No

ESPECIALLY GIDEON

her creator has deep issues with women that causes him to see permissiveness as empowering thus generating narratives that deny her and other female characters the consequences of actions and in turn stunting their character development.

She was written by a hack

>Grey's law

pastebin.com/0Asj4vVv

Yes.

This one, or the /ss/ one?

That one, I think

The threads we have EVERY day are those stupid Raven/Starfire threads and the THICK ones. Wish they would start banning those on sight.

Just write it off as Soos having been hypnotized by the bubble. It all becomes more bearable when you just tell yourself "It was all the bubble's fault."

It also makes the whole episode even less interesting

I'm pretty sure Gideon already has titties.

Mabel Pines is cute. CUTE!

>her
the real ending was that they were real twins all along

Doesn't Bill say it takes a really REALLY strong will to resist the powers of the bubble? I mean, that could explain why everyone is pants on head retarded in it. Its influence is too strong.

I love how this fandom will worship this LOLRANDOM bag of stale memes when he intentionally tried to ruin the world, but they'll crucify Mabel for playing a part in it entirely by accident.

Because Bill's a villain.

A will of pure titanium, which I guess Dipper has.

Mabel is very cute, yes.

Elder god/trickster god/lovecraftian like beings of unlimited power that can destroy everything is cool.

I don't know the hate for Mabel here is retarded but it's true that Bill is a bad guy of course he's going to try to cause the apocalypse that's what bad guys do? But when good guys destroy the world that stand out a little more?

But Ford is much more responsible for everything like they said on the show and like Hirsch said. I guess people being annoyed because Ford fucking up is pointed out a few times but Mabel's shit never comes up I get.

This makes me thing of something: Did Alex, at some point, state that Bill actually isn't a villain, and that he actually misses his home world, but he's possessed by an uncontrollable urge for chaos? I think I remember seeing an interview where he stated that.

If that's the case, then that tidbit probably should have come up in the show. Would have made a big difference.

That is in the curse of the time pirates book I don't know if it was in an interview too.

Bill did nothing wrong.

I... I want to see the /ss/ one

I don't think so

Here you go.

But Bill is cute.

It wasn't that he's not a villian it's just that he's done something he regrets, presumable killing his family. He just also happens to be a sadistic shit who takes joy in making people suffer. It was in one of the books.

Nope.